Sica's mood

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI’S POV:

 

I was kinda upset when Sica and I had a little fight before we went back from our vacation but after the good news that she told me, I don’t give a damn anymore. So that explains all her unusual actions how can I even forget right but it was already four years after her first pregnancy that I almost forgot how crazy she was being so jealous. Seriously are all pregnant women like this? I remembered how she started a fight with that girl at the bar; it was so embarrassing I didn’t even know that it will get to that point. Well, we were dancing on the hot dance floor when Sica went to the rest room for a while suddenly this drunk girl just came out of nowhere and started grinding on me, well, the girl was smokin’ hot if you ask me, but she’s not my type so I just gave her a smile and when I was about to go when she crushed her lips on mine of course I was shocked who wouldn’t be right? Sica came and punch the girl’s face; it was a big mess, totally a mess. It took me forever to explain what really happened, but that don’t matter anyway. I was grinning widely until we fell asleep on each other’s arms that night, the best news ever; I hope it would be a baby boy I can’t help to get excited!

 

Before Amber and Soojung left, my buddy told me about her plan of course I will definitely help her. Amber really loves surprising Soojung; well I gotta thank her for her brilliant ideas which she shares with me more often. Well it was really a secret not until Sica, she looks so scary after interrogating me, but then she was happy and thrilled when she learned were going back to Cancun with the kids. Everything’s already set for today, we hoped the plane with the kids and I can tell that they’re all excited. Amber did really prepared everything, Sica was the most excited of all I told the kids not to forget what we practiced for three days and they all yelled excitedly. I even got a proper scolding from my bratty girl Soo Yu “dad, you should be like Uncle, you really lack sweetness in you” she said making the other laugh including Sica, Aish sometimes I wonder if she really is my child, I guess she only got everything from Sica.

 

We’re all on the place right now waiting for Amber’s signal but then I was shocked when I saw how Soojung slap my buddy, I know that Amber might went over board for pissing her off but, I bet Amber was trying to explain her side but then I guess Soojung got really jealous. So much for the surprise I pity my buddy when she told us that she’s going for a walk, I just let her knowing Amber she’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter