Obviously Jealous

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

“Yah! Kids! Stop that, stop fighting” Amber blurted as she pinch the bridge of her nose indeed it was stressing her out. Soojung was still asleep and it’s just the second day that Sica and Yuri were away. She ruffled her hair in frustration, as the Soo Eun and Jung Yun were fighting again and Soo Yu was helping the girl twin to get back at her twin brother who put some bubble gum on Soo Eun’s doll’s hair. “You’re so mean Jung Yun!” Soo Eun shouted angrily emitting her ice princess glare. But the twin little boy is enjoying teasing her twin sister while laughing his heart out. “Aish” Amber ruffled his hair in frustration coz the kids won’t listen “Fine, no breakfast for you two, no pancakes, chocolate syrup and candy sprinkles on the top” she threatened because she knew that it was their favorite and she don’t want to wake Soojung. Jung’s are really not a morning person, Amber knew what will happen if Soojung will wake up at this hour.

“Oh no appa! We will behave now right Soo Eun?” Jung Yun tried to coax her twin sister “Not that fast oppa, you’re so mean to us” Soo Yu protested with her famous icy glare. “I’m sorry okay, I just wanted to play with you two coz Hyung is still asleep” Jung Yun pouted and it was the cutest ever Amber thought, “alright girls forgive him now” Amber persuaded the two little girls wearing their glares just like their moms. They both rolled their eyes and sighed “Fine, we forgive you then” they said in unison and approached Amber. “Pancakes appa, please” Soo Eun flashed her puppy eyes to Amber and she just melted while Soo Yu’s pulling Amber’s hand dragging her to the kitchen.

Meanwhile Yuri and Sica were enjoying their sun bathing on the beach, of course last night was a sleepless night for them if you know what I mean since Sica started to give Yuri that substance again. Yuri was being so touchy, while Sica was enjoying it, of course she needed she wanted to show those es that Yuri was hers. It really irked her when the two ladies beside her kept checking out Yuri’s abs and Yuri was clueless, she even raised her shirt more “Argh!” Sica wanted to strangle Yuri for not noticing but instead she grab her hands placing it on her thighs, “Honey, can you please apply some sun block on my back, I can’t reach it” she said ily.

 The idiot Yuri loved how y Sica was, her smirked never disappeared on her face as she started applying the sun block on her back. While Yuri was busily applying sun block on Sica, she was busy flashing her cold glares to the two es “Aish! Just go away!” she screamed inside her mind, but they won’t budge. She is now not in the mood, she quickly pulled Yuri for a kiss, it was a very passionate kiss even Yuri was taken aback on Sica’s action but hell she doesn’t care as they continued lapping each other’s mouth.

Soojung furrowed her brows, she woke and went inside the bathroom but still the house was really quiet? Odd? Maybe Amber and the kids went to jog outside? She went to check on Andy’s room and he was still sleeping as well as Joey in the other room. The living room was all clear too, where could be the four she wondered when she smelled something delicious, she quickly tiptoed to the kitchen and saw Amber with an apron snapback and black tank top and red boxers, “y” she thought as she was admiring Amber silently, and the older girl’s seriousness was too hot for her. She laughs as the three little kids were silently enjoying their pancakes with all the chocolate all over their faces “they’re so adorable, of course their dad is too hot” she taught when the kids flashed their excited faces when they saw her but she shush them and the kids obeyed plus their mouth was full.

Soojung playfully tiptoed to Amber who’s back facing her, humming some tunes as she was preparing some adult American breakfast. “Hi handsome” Soojung blurted as she s her arms around Amber’s waist, the sweaty Amber made Soojung her lips unconsciously. “Good morning too princess” Amber mumbled as she gave her a peck on the lips, “You know, that stare of yours means something” she whispered ily on Soojung’s ears making her wife blush. “Don’t blush Mrs. Liu, it’s y” Amber added making her blush even more. “So cute Soojung, that’s why I’m falling more in lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter