Yuri's wish...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

YURI’S POV:

 ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

After the interview we all drove to a fancy restaurant on the rooftop, “Yuri? Why are you dressed so well? Huh?” Sica asked with a tone of jealousy. “Huh? I’m not Sica, of course I just want to impress my wife with my good looks” she jokingly said. “Yeah right! I saw you talking to that girl beside you earlier!” she mumbled annoyingly “You and that dork were enjoying the spotlight and the stares of those old ladies” she mumbled and scoffed. “I was just in front of the stage you jerk” she said pinching my thighs. Aww.... that hurts honey I whined I clearly hear the two kids suppressing their laughs at the back of the car. “Dad is so dead” I heard Soo Yu blurted happily while Joey just chuckled Aish these kids! I’m your appa! Yah, Sica I’m driving, I was just telling her that you’re my wife and we talked about the kids so violent! “Sorry babe, yah! Can’t I be jealous huh! I’m your wife!” she blurted as her cheeks turned red, she was blushing.

 ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I smirked naughtily of course you can babe I said as I grabbed Sica’s hand and kissed the back of her hand. I guess I have to punish you for being a jealous wife I looked at her naughtily and gave her a winked. “Yah! ! The kids are at the back” Sica scolded me. Oh Sica, they’re innocent geez! , “What punishment will you give umma then?” Soo Yu interrupted our conversation I nearly choked when I heard her question. ! Think Yuri!  Uh-uh, I – I will make her scream my name loudly lil princess I turned around answering her. “O-kay, that’s not even a punishment dad you’re really hopeless” she mumbled sarcastically shaking her head, Aish this lil brat! I just grinned anxiously seriously Sica is real mad right now.

 ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Amber, Soojung and their kids arrived earlier than us; we had a really nice dinner admiring the beautiful city view. The kids as usual, they we’re all noisy poor Jung Yun, Soo Yu and Soo Eun joined forces to , while Andy and Joey took care of the little ones. Sica and Soojung went to the ladies room leaving us and the kids I can see how Amber loves kids, her smile never faded as she admired the kids in front of us “Yul, are you planning to have more kids with Sica?” she asked out of nowhere, well the truth buddy, of course but I’m scared that Sica won’t like if we had so many. She just smiled widely “we want to add three more” she blurted with her dreamy eyes, what! Seriously Am? Poor Soojung.

 ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Yah, we both wanted it, it’s not just me, she actually told me, plus I would never force Soojung to do what she doesn’t want” she said pouting. Alright, alright I got it, geez! Seriously Am, such a kid. “Yah! I’m not a kid” yes you are “No, I’m not” Yes YOU ARE! “No, I won’t accept it!” dream buddy but you really are, we were all bickering including the kids when. “Aww!!!” Aww! Amber and I both exclaimed as we received smacks on our heads “idiots! You’re worst than a toddles, Seriously! Aish!” Sica exclaimed. “Amber! You’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter