You will always be...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

Every move that Amber does makes my heart beat crazily, she’s the only one that could make me feel this way since I met her it was always like this. How can I be so stupid to let our work and differences come between us and worst I just gave a wrong implication to Suho since we started going out. I was so focused with my career Amber’s right, I was selfish. I’m trying so hard to get a conversation with her, but sigh she keeps on pushing me away and she’s so rude. When she handed me the watch and even put it on my wrist I was screaming inside, but then what she said really hurt me, but still it didn’t stop me from kissing her. I know she was started and puzzled from what I did but I really wanted to see her reaction, I know she might ask me why but I don’t care anymore.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

I was afraid to that she’ll ask me the reason so I quickly hugged Suho, good thing that she didn’t confronted me. If she did I’ll tell her everything but I am so afraid that she’ll reject me, hate me, shout at me. ÑI know I only focused with my own happiness I forgot the most important person in my life. Sigh.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

I can see that Amber is a great leader everyone just do what she says without any hesitation or question, I wonder what’s the real deal between Hyuna and her. God! I know we’re trapped in this zombie apocalypse thing but my mind couldn’t stop thinking about Amber. Even if I give her my glares she just avoid everything, I can’t stop worrying about her every time she’s out of my sight, when she and Yuri went out, I feel like I was going crazy looking at my watch. A minute seems like an hour, and when Yuri unnie came back alone with all the sweating and panting my heart ached, I really wanted to strangle Yuri unnie at that moment for giving us wrong impression.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

 We’re about to exit to the tunnel when Henry came running “Col. Better look at this” he said panicking. I saw Amber and Yuri came out running and it’s where it started everyone was panicking as we all moved out to the tunnel, I can help but laugh to Amber’s dorkiness It’s nice to know that she’s the same dork I fell in love with and her pouting it was so adorable. But what happened next was unexpected, I wanted to stay with her but Suho kept dragging me away as Amber stayed behind. My heart was racing in fear not for my life but fear of losing her; I clearly saw her smiling back at me when I looked at her for the last glance. Then the explosion happened, my knees went weak Suho was the one to catch me. I felt sorry for him too, but I can’t hide my true feelings anymore I was crying so hard, I saw Amber’s team were all sad especially Hyuna and Yuri unnie’s reaction was blank.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

Sica unnie tried consoling me but I just couldn’t then I saw flashbacks in my head.

¤  ¤  ¤ ¤  ¤  ¤

FLASHBACK

“I love you princess Soojungie” she said smilingly as we cuddled underneath our fav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter