Begin Again...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

After 1 year...

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

A year passed and the government finally declared that the citizens are now free to go back home, some people started building their homes, their dreams, and for those who lost their loved ones find it hard to start a new life again. Few were lucky to still have their families with them, but only few were given a chance for redemption. 

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

 Three weeks ago before the final statement confirming that the state is safe and clear Amber and Yuri went to check the house that Amber left for Soojung secretly. They were both amaze that the house was really in great condition just a few cleaning and everything will be fine. Amber agreed that Yuri and Sica can stay together with them since the two had nowhere to stay yet plus the two were secretly planning for Yuri’s wedding. Of course it will just be a simple and small wedding since the state is just starting to be back on it’s feet again. Yuri knew that Sica’s really been dying to do the wedding even though it will be held at the base but Yuri wanted it to be special.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Few months after Amber’s recovery and Soojung’s back in being healthy she volunteered for the cleanup mission which made Soojung so worried. She don’t want the same thing to happen again or she’ll lose her mind  but after a few talks she finally agreed and understood where Amber is coming from, they did their best to understand each other especially in the decisions they made. They finally learned a lesson from what happened in the past and Soojung’s been very understanding and supportive wife to Amber. On the other hand, Amber urged Soojung to continue her career but the younger girl had been dreaming to be a perfect housewife for Amber, she’s been dreaming having kids with her and that made her busy inside the lab.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

When Amber volunteered to be out there her best buddy did the same thing which made Sica furious but in the end she accepted that it’s Yuri’s job and besides she can see that the tall tan girl is happy doing the things she loves. As the two best buddies are doing their best outside the base the two sisters had been busy developing something inside their lab, something that they both wanted in the future.  Sica and Soojung were offered to lead the new project and they both accepted it, but the two promised themselves after this project they would quit and would rather be happy as housewives. “Unnie do you think Amber would agree to quit the military for me?

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I mean I’m not saying that she should quit because I wanted it, after everything had happen I just wanted to spend every single day of our lives together and as a normal person” the younger girl blurted out her worries. Sica sighed as the two were resting on the couch and drinking some coffee “I worry for the same thing Soojung, lucky for you coz you’re married with Amber while me and Yuri” she sighed missing her Yuri so much and wanting to be Mrs. Kwon so bad.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Donghae tried to approach Sica many times but he gave up seeing how Sica’s not interested in him at all. He saw how she looks at Yuri and he knew he lost, even from the start he knew the girl was just confused with her feelings, so that’s why they never went beyond making out he thought to himself. Suho tried talking to Soojung as the way before but she kept a professional relationship with him, just work and nothing more, he just laughed bitterly coz he knew that whatever he does will never get the girl’s heart.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

The sister’s together with their team just finished their last successful project successfully. “Everyone let’s give Dr. Krystal and Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter