Chasing you...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

 

YURI’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I don’t regret that I chose to be away from Sica for two months exactly today, I’m really hoping to see her but I don’t know her reaction might be. I clearly remembered what I’ve said before I left, but it’s not what she thinks.  I bet she misunderstood me of course who wouldn’t my mind was a total mess back then. But every single day without her made me realize that after all she did, after all the pain I love her just the same and that love never faltered after everything that happened. I just wanted time to think, I wanted to find myself and most of all I wanted to fix myself so that I can bury that pain in the past so that I can love her with no doubts or hesitation.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I guess she’s avoiding me huh? Of course I saw her when I came from Vic’s office so I followed her and then she ran away from me? So childish eh? Then she escaped when I caught her in Amber’s room then, sigh! What should I do? But it’s a relief knowing that she’s waiting for me, Soojung spilled some coz I kinda bugged her about it. But I felt sad seeing my buddy in same condition, and I pitied Soojung I think she lost a lot of weight and she looks so tired. I hope she won’t give up on Amber, I just hope she’ll fight whatever condition she has, comeback to us now Am, we missed you.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I comforted Soojung as she cried in front of me, I can see how much she loves the llama, does it really have to be this hard on her I mean I know she had hurt Amber but she don’t deserve to suffer this way I know Amber’s in there somewhere I know she’ll fight this. Soojung asked me about Amber’s locker so I quickly guided her to where it was situated and after that I searched for Sica; I was on my way to their room when I saw her and Andy. I saw them on their way to the small playground where we put up for the children who survived those days so that they could divert their attention there instead of anything else.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Sica seems in a deep thought, I gather up my courage to approach her Hey! Are you avoiding me? I saw how she stiffened on her sit; she didn’t even turn around to look at me so I took the initiative to sit beside her. I cleared my throat, Sica I started I... “Please Yuri stop it, it’s okay you don’t need to explain I know that we’re over and I already accept it, I know that you only said those words to get back at me, If you just went here to ask me if I’m fine, I’m not okay!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter