Heart Thumping

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Amber scolded herself “Stupid! You’re too obvious!” she hissed, “Amber are you okay?” she was snapped out of her thoughts “Y-Yeah, I’m fine hurry and do your thing” she said coldly as she scanned the place. Krystal observed Amber as she was accessing their data’s on the computer, she was transferring all their data research files in sending it to her mail at the same time saving all their works in a memory disk. “Will that take long?” Amber blurted making the younger girl jump “Sorry didn’t mean to scare you” Amber said suppressing her laugh. Soojung pretended to be serious as she turned her head but she smiled and bit her lower lip the scene of Amber smiling melted her heart.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Not really, this is too valuable do you have a secure case for those vials” she asked pointing on the fridge. “Yeah just a moment” Amber took off her backpack “here” she handed Krystal the case but somewhat she’s busy looking for other things inside her bag “lost something?” she asked curiously and watched Amber furrowed her brows as her tongue was slightly out as she searched her bag seriously. “Here, found it” she exclaimed. Soojung looked at her puzzled but was taken aback when Amber grabbed her wrist “Wear this” she said as she fixed the watch in Soojung’s hand. Soojung was blushing real hard on the thought that Amber gave her a watch “a watch?” she asked curiously “Don’t ever take that off, okay?” Amber said in a serious tone still searching her bag.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Huh?” Soojung blurted puzzled “So I won’t lose track of you in case of emergency I can always find you, got me?” Amber said raising her brows. Soojung just nodded “here” Amber said as she kneeled down and raised Soojung’s pants “What are you doing?” she asked jumpily. “Relax I won’t you” Amber said chuckling “Knife ankle holster” she mumbled as she tied it to Soojung’s ankle. “If something happens you can use that” Amber mumbled as she stood up as Soojung was eyeing her intently, she’s trying to suppress her tears and happiness in front of Amber she was deeply touch with her gesture even though they’re not in good terms. “Test, Are you there?” Amber spoke to her microphone “there it’s working, press that button so can talk to me even on a long mile radius and there’s a GPS on that watch” she explained.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Am, Thank you” Soojung said sweetly scanning Amber’s face, but she quickly turned away “It’s my job and besides you’re ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter