Explosion

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               

AUTHOR’S POV: 

               ¤     ¤     ¤ ¤     ¤     ¤

“This is sick, we need to hurry before they could break those glass walls” Amber mumbled worriedly. “God! What were they thinking, testing all these sick people down here? Look what they’ve done” Yuri said in disbelief as they check the hallways and heard some noises coming from an enclosed room. They both stayed silent “cover me” Amber mumbled, as she began to twist the door knob, *rrrrr *rrrraaarr she heard and saw a zombie eating the internal organs of the dead doctor, *BANG *BANG she shoot it in the head boring a hole in it.  “Whoa! Check this out Am” Yuri mumbled in awe, “weapons, these are next gen inventions geez!” she said as she admired them. “Cool!” Amber said as she touched one of the high tech riffles, “We could use this Yul, coz I think we gonna need a lot more bullets to survive out there” Amber said and Yuri just nodded still amazed by it’s beauty.

  ¤     ¤     ¤ ¤     ¤     ¤

“Here” Amber handed her the gun “Let’s move, we’ll pass by here later before we move out and get these babies we need these” Amber said as they continued looking for the exit, “There it is” Yuri pointed as the two walk towards the huge door, “How do we open it?” Amber wondered scanning for any opening or pass code device to open the door. Yuri was looking for any buttons to open the door but there was nothing “we have no time Yul, let’s blow this up” Amber said planting a bomb on the door. The two went back running but stopped when Amber saw the glass walls to where the zombies were locked up “The walls won’t hold any longer Yul, run and get them fast I’ll stay here” Amber ordered. 

  ¤     ¤     ¤ ¤     ¤     ¤

Yuri ran as fast as she could making the others looked at her worriedly. She was sweating and panting as she gasped for air, Soojung was taken aback seeing it was only Yuri has returned heart ached and her tears were motioned to fall. “Where’s Colonel?” almost all of the soldiers asked puzzled. “Soojung, it’s okay” Jessica whispered seeing her sister red puffy eyes. “Colonel’s waiting near the exit for us. Hurry! No questions okay we don’t have enough time, let’s go” Yuri said panting slightly. Jessica was irked by Yuri’s actions, why does have to make them assume that something bad happen to Amber she nearly made Soojung cry. Seeing Yuri’s shoelace was untied she tried to catch up with Yuri’s pace and successfully step tightly on her shoe lace *BLAAAG everyone turned to where the sound came, Jessica rolled her eyes and smirked as she pass by Yuri.

  ¤     ¤     ¤ ¤     ¤     ¤

Yuri eyed Jessica murderously as she made her way to Donghae. Everyone tried to suppress their laugh seeing Yuri fall with her face on the ground. “Aish!” she rubbed her face and quickly stood up and tied her shoe’s lace properly. Jessica led out a chuckle making everyone follow her “You! You did it on purpose didn’t you?” she mumbled irkly looking at Jessica who rolled her eyes “Not my fault if you don’t know how to tie your shoelace properly ‘Captain’ “she said  and turned her back to Yuri “Aish! Remind me to save your life when you’re in danger you witch” Yuri said and walk ahead of them “move your asses” Yuri exclaimed she was raging in anger telling herself to calm down. Jessica rolled her eyes when the she saw almost everyone was chuckling quietly at the word witch. “Pssh! How dare she call me a witch! I never thought that she’d become so annoying!” she thought to herself and glared to the soldiers who’s looking at her.

  ¤     ¤     ¤ ¤     ¤     ¤

Yuri furrowed her brows as they approached the place where Amber was supposed to wait for them, “Stop” she commanded “Where did that dork go” she mumbled softly but Soojung heard it clearly. Their eyes adjusted to the dark, everybody were anxious. Soojung clinged tightly to Suho so as Jessica to Donghae everyone gasped when they heard banging sound on the walls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter