Don't stop...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

I was so looking forward for this second honeymoon of ours ten years but it only seems like yesterday, and it’s getting much better with Amber. How can a person be this amazing, oh Amber, how can I not fall for your charms everyday and you never failed to amaze me.  Sometimes I feel so scared when I woke up without her by my side, what happened to her before really left an impact in me, I just hope she don’t find it weird or I’m being so clingy to her. We enjoyed the fun water activities that we had earlier and I think my baby was so tired; she’s in her deep sleep which is a perfect timing for me. I already planned this earlier, it’s already almost 6pm, god! I hope she’ll love everything, I was checking myself in front of the mirror for the nth time, messing my hair a bit indeed I look y in Amber’s white button down shirt.

 

I guided her inside our big bathroom of course I covered her eyes with a piece of cloth, I can feel her excitement when I leaned my lips closer to her ear I love teasing her this much I know she’s impatient right now. She was stuck in daze upon seeing the set up but her eyes never left my body, she was scanning me from head to foot I feel my body burning up from her melting stares. I was blushing real hard thanks to the dim light that was covering the color of my face; I smirked in victory when I saw Amber gulped for the second time and her stares, it was so damn y.

 

But I made her speechless when I guided her hands to feel my body, I was the one who surprised her but I can’t help my excitement, I was thinking of the things that she will do to me, how can you so bad by just staring at me Amber! She carried me in her arms as we dipped our bodies inside the warm water. I took of her tank top and gave her a tease by her neck, her breathing  got heavier and I decided to prolong her excitement, let’s eat first baby, I’m so hungry I chuckle on how she pouted disappointedly, but of course she couldn’t resist my puppy eyes and cute pout. “Such a tease, fine let’s eat first princess.

 

“Say ah” Amber motioned to feed me; we enjoyed our stake while feeding each other occasionally. “Thanks princess, I didn’t know you’re this romantic” she said teasingly. Yah! I’m always this romantic to you I said hitting her chest “hmm, sometimes princess” she said chuckling. Fine, but I love you so much Liu! I said pinching her thighs, “see so violent as ever” she said wincing in pain. “Let me just serve you the wine your majesty” she playfully said popping the bottle of wines as she poured it on our glasses. We were enjoying the wine as I plopped my head on her shoulders, and Amber being so sweet she trapped me in between her legs. “Soojung” Amber called ily, she leaned closer and planted soft kisses on my neck, “I don’t think that you’ll need this anymore” she mumbled as she started ing my shirt slowly.

 

“This is better” she mumbled as her hot lips glided from my neck to my shoulder and her skilful hands were caressing my thighs as it slowly touched my womanhood. I spread my legs wider “good girl” she mumbled as I felt her finger parted my inner lips “I knew you’re already wet baby, but let’s make you wet even more” she mumbled huskily as she started caressing my s. Oh Am! I extended my hand as I rub her nape occasionally pulling her short black hair from the pleasure she’s giving me. I nearly jump when I felt cold liquid gushing d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter