Fight and make up

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

JESSICA’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Yuri hasn’t change I know she was trying to make it up to me since she treated me badly. I was so down, but Yuri was persistent she’s been so caring and nice to me which I find it odd but of course I like the attention she’s giving to me. I was so happy when she dragged me with her when we we’re chased by those zombies, the warmth of her hand and the worried look in her eyes made my heart melt.  I encourage myself to talk to her again and we did but what Yuri said striked me she’s right I’m still with Donghae, Aish! I should have broken up with him from the moment that I saw what he did, I need to set things straight.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

At least she was open on being friends with me, I feel so happy that she’s being so nice to me I kinda envy Soojung since she totally made a move on that llama. I can see that they’re now back together; it’s too obvious I can’t believe that my sister would do that kind of move on her. Well they’re still married anyway, I’m so happy for my sister and Amber. But I reminded Soojung about Suho, what about him I saw the look in his eyes every time Soojung looks or talks to Amber.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Every time Soojung worries for Amber I know Suho’s hurting, somewhat I admire him for being so patient and for being with Soojung even though he knows that my sister clearly don’t love him. It’s kinda his fault too he know that my sister is married, but he choose to force his feelings towards Soojung, how will my sister handle this I know she completely cares about Suho but she loves Amber, how will she fix things without hurting their feelings.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I was right I saw it in Amber’s eyes as Suho approached Soojung, oh no! This is trouble. I realized that Yuri treating me as her friend is not bad at all at least she’s being so nice to me I will be happy and contented for that. “Sica” Donghae approached me as soon as we walk inside the store; I just smiled at him forcefully. “Can we talk” he mumbled as he dragged me away from the others. What is it? I asked uninterestedly “What’s going on with you?” he asked scanning my face “You’re always tailing and talking to that Yuri, what’s up with you and her?” he asked annoyingly. I smirk at his statement; really you’re the one who’s doing something behind my back! I screamed.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

His eyes were piercing through me when snapped at him “Are you accusing me of cheating on you?” he asked furiously good thing that were outside away from the others this is so embarrassing, he’s screaming on the top of his lungs, I just gave him a sarcastic chuckle. Ask yourself I said and motioned to walk away from him, by the way we should break up now, I said calmly. I winced in pain when I felt a tight grip on my arms, “what did you just say?” he asked and he was shaking in anger. “Is it because of that dyke?” he was now beyond furious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter