Premonition

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AMBER’S POV:

 ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

As we walked through the tunnel my mind was filled with Soojung, why did she hit me and tell me why did I let her? Argh! She still has this control over me; it that I can’t even be mad at her after everything, damn! It’s been a long day, my feet is complaining now, I gaze at my watch 10:30pm? What I didn’t noticed the time, I look around and everyone looks exhausted already and why is she walking alone? Did they fight? Just mind you own business Amber I scolded myself when I heard a loud thud and Sica’s voice “Soojung” she exclaimed. My reflexes were as fast as lightning I swiftly run to carry her, Aish! She should have told me that she’s tired already we could’ve stopped and rest, wake up Soojung! The whole time when my body came in contact with her my heart was beating rapidly, I miss this Soojung how could this happen to us?

 ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤ pp ¤

I was looking at her pretty face as I lay her down, and out of nowhere I realized that I tucked her hair which I usually do when she’s asleep.  I miss admiring her face like this, but I guess I don’t have any right to do it now coz she has already decided to end our marriage. I looked at Suho who’s been eyeing me since earlier when but I insisted to carry Soojung instead. The deep conversation that I just had with Sica kept repeating in my mind Hyuna kept talking to me but I don’t seem to be focused on what she was saying.

 ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I woke up with a bright light blinding my eyes; it took me for a few minutes to adjust to the light and the surroundings. Where am I? Why am I in alone in this glass room? Why am I using a white patient’s gown? I stood up and headed for the glass door but it won’t open! No! why I’m I here?!!! Help somebody! Help me!!! I banged on the glass door with all my strength, why? Why Am I locked up in here? I look at the transparent glass door as I sat on the ground I saw my own reflection, why is my eyes? I flinch in disbelief! My eyes, is color yellow!!! What happened to me? I was so upset that I punch the floor my eyes widened, what is happening to me? The floor where I striked a punch was now indented, how? I looked up the glass window again and I saw Soojung crying her heart out on the other side while she looked at me, Soojung! let me out please but she just looked at me and continued sobbing in Jessica’s arms, please let me out!!!

 ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter