The plan

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

I don’t remember getting drunk last night well maybe I was but not really, I’m glad that Soojung and I had already made up. But I don’t clearly remember how we got in our bed, did she carry me? Wow my wife is pretty strong huh. It’s true that I was kinda hurt but how Soojung took care of me last night and her sweet apology, she’s totally forgiven and I think I really hurt her too, “it’s not that I don’t trust you Am, I do but really It seems to me that you were really checking out that girl at the pool and I wouldn’t lie that girl is pretty and it’s killing me knowing that your drooling over her body,  you can stare  at other girl’s body but not in front of me” she said with a crack voice. I’m sorry princess, now where’d she go? I went quickly to the bathroom to fix myself and headed out to Yuri’s room, “Hey buddy! Come in” Yuri said ecstatically still rubbing her eyes, I gave her a smirk and whispered last night was great isn’t it? I asked teasingly as I wiggled my brows. “Yeah it was! But keep it down llama Sica might hear you” Yuri warned me. Yuri did you see Soojung? I asked while Yuri just gave me a smirk, Yah! Did you or not? “So you two made up already huh?” she asked playfully of course we did, by the way can I see my babies? I scanned the room but found it empty. Yul where’s everybody? “They’re waiting for at the cafe us the kids were hungry so Sica and Soojung brought them out for breakfast” let me just change my clothes.

 

“Daddy!” Soo Eun exclaimed and stormed towards me happily, I carried her in my arms as I spin her around she was giggling. After I put her down I saw Soo Yu giving me her puppy eyes, alright I get it come here ice princess I did the same to her and she was really happy “Soo Yu ah, my dad will be tired if she keeps on doing that” Soo Eun blurted uh-oh I think she got jealous, Sica and Yuri was laughing when Soo Eun glared at me. Speaking of where’s my wife? I asked Sica. “She went over the pastry store just now, she wanted to eat mango tarts” Sica said while the two were acting lovey dovey in front of me. Okay I’ll just look for her; I stormed my way outside looking for the store I made my way inside when I saw my wife laughing with some guy, sitting on a table for two while sipping on her latte or whatever it is she’s drinking. Good thing I was wearing my cap, I fixed it properly to hide my face, feels like I’m her stalker now huh, what is that guy saying anyway and how dare she laughs in front of him like that! Wait, is she flirting! Yah! I stormed my way to their table crossing my arms Jung Soo Jung! “Oh, Am you’re here?” she asked but still smiling at the guy, “I think I got to go now, thanks for having coffee with me” Soojung said smilingly shaking the hand of that flirt guy which irks me he even smiled at me! Argh! Calm down Amber I told to myself my jaw dropped when I fully had a vision on what my wife’s wearing. What the hell! She’s smokin’ hot but wait! Why is she wearing those y clothes anyway?

Soojung's outfit

 

“Morning baby” she smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek, it’s really not working Jung Soo Jung! Who’s that guy! I was mentally screaming inside my mind. I just gave her my fake smile we just made up from last night I don’t wanna start another fight again but Aish! I stayed silent until our breakfast but it seems like she doesn’t even care and she’s busy with her phone. I try to shoo away this jealousy of mine so after  our break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter