Birthday PT.2

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

AUTHOR'S  POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Amber’s birthday party was held in the Jung’s cafe, Soojung and Sica was busy arranging the food on the table and was assisted by their employees, the cafe was closed for the whole day. “Soojung did you already tell Amber?” Sica asked “Later unnie” Soojung just smiled but she still has some worries what if Amber freaks out and will not accept the fact that she’s pregnant. “Don’t worry Soojung” Sica patted her sister’s shoulder and smiled “the dork already knows” she thought to herself.  Yuri and Amber went to pick up the cake that they ordered few days ago, Yuri was driving while grinning as she remembered Sica being so bold earlier.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Yah! Yul focus on the road man, and stop grinning you look like a mad person” Amber scolded. “By the way Taeyon called and asked as to pick them up near the mall” and they did both Yuri and Amber’s jaw dropped when they saw Tiffany’s huge belly. “How?” they mumbled in awe asking Taeyon yes they hang out at times but Taeyon never mentioned that Tiffany is pregnant, “It’s a secret” Taeyon laughed evilly, of course the couple couldn’t thank the Jung sister’s enough for making it possible for them. They were the human test subjects that Sica and Soojung was referring but the couple just smiled to the two dorks who envied them but not actually Amber was grinning widely remembering her pregnant wife, but she wishes that Soojung will tell her already. She wondered why the younger girl has been keeping it from her. But still she felt excited.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

The sun was setting when they arrived at the cafe, Amber eyes widened as soon as the lights went on as soon as she stepped inside. It was well decorated, “Happy Birthday” every one exclaimed happily approaching Amber. “Col. Happy Birthday” the boys exclaimed hugging Amber as they gave their presents to her. While the girls just greeted her sweetly including Hyuna who distanced herself to Amber of course she knew that Soojung would be jealous and she totally understand her, all were afraid since Soojung was glaring at them scarily. Amber just smiled dorkily even she was afraid, Sica just patted Soojung’s head, “stop being so jealous, give the dork a break it’s her birthday” she mumbled as Soojung return into normal state flashing her smile to Amber.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Everyone was enjoying the great dinner and conversation, they reminisced those times when they were all stuck together fighting for survival on those dark days, everyone were invited even Suho and Donghae but of course they didn’t have the guts to face the Jung sisters. Soojung and Sica dragged Tiffany to the table far away from the others “I’m due next month” Tiffany  mumbled “I want you two to be our son’s god mother’s if it’s okay” she was anticipating that the sisters would agree “Of course Tiff” Sica mumbled and Soojung nodded enthusiastically. “Thank you so much you two, me and Taeyon couldn’t thank you enough” she mumbled with her teary eyes making Soojung wanna cry too “Yah! Stop it you two, crying is not good for your babies” Sica hissed “I’m so glad for you two but I’m lying if I say I’m not envy” she said and sigh deeply gazing at Yuri.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Hey, you’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter