Still in love....

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Am I being too obvious? Aish I think I’m being overprotective right now, I just hope she buys my excuses. Stupid! I mentally scolded myself, she hurt you Amber remember that! But why can’t I hate her? Why? I did my best to burry these feelings but when I heard her voice and look at those eyes, I can’t let my guard down! I just can’t I have to remember she’s with somebody else not although technically we’re still married. Damn why is she so beautiful, especially when she’s working seriously she looks so hot, when she purses those enticing lips that makes me crazy when she pouts and puffs  her cheeks and scrunches her nose maybe I know her so well and those were the cute things I fell in love with, what Am I thinking! Focus Amber, Focus! 

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I clearly saw her teary eyes earlier, was I so cold to her?  Or her guilty feelings were just kicking in maybe now she’ll realize that she’d hurt me. Well that’s better; this is what she wants after all right? She couldn’t even tell me face to face that she fell out of love from me and now I’m seeing her so touchy with that guy. I hate him but well I’m here for work I shouldn’t meddle to whatever’s going on between them.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“It’s done” she said snapping me out from my thoughts as she walk pass me. Good, let’s go I said finding our way out. I tried to catch up with her but she’s walking too fast stay close I mumbled but she wouldn’t listen. Soojung! Krystal! I called but she won’t budge which made me impatient Princess! I exclaimed not so loud which made her stop and look at me oh no! Did I just call her? Aish! “What!” she asked annoyingly, I told you stay close it’s not safe here just when I was about to finish my sentence. four zombie doctors came out of nowhere towards our direction. ! I started stepping back as I shoot them, two were down and the other one was able to grab my leg and the other one was about to jump over me, “Amber!” she exclaimed as she came near me, *BANG! I shot the other one but the one clinging on my leg won’t budge, I hit the floor and started kicking it! Finally!  *BANG I shoot it’s head and the blood spurt on my face god it stinks I swear.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Omg! Amber” Krystal muttered as she helped me stand up “Are you hurt” she asked worriedly. Then I was startled when she cupped and wiped my face with a handkerchief, my heart automatically beat faster I gulped as our eyes met and lock for a moment. I swear I felt my blood rushed to my head, I’m fine,  I said as I stepped back. Then the next thing caught me off guard I was just frozen that I didn’t realize what she did I woke up from what happen when she was two meters walking ahead of me, she! She kissed me! Why! Wait!

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Krys! I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter