Six hours

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

AUTHOR’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

As soon as Amber lunched the grenades a loud explosion shook the ground, Amber followed by Henry, Kris and Key quickly made their way outside it was dark but good thing that some of the city lights are still working “Go! Yuri!” Amber shouted as everyone from the underground made their way outside swiftly, “to the entrance” Yuri ordered the other as Amber and the boys were busy firing the incoming zombies. Amber motioned the boys to slowly move into the building when she saw that almost everyone was already inside, “Inside now boys” she commanded and she was the last one to get in, “! Run” she muttered when she tried to close the front door but she failed since there were so many of them *RAWRRR The last to go inside the next elevator was Suho, Onew and Soojung. 

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Hurry! Kris shouted to Onew who just pushed the button for the elevator door to open leaving Suho to Soojung, Key and Henry followed as Amber run as fast as she could, two zombies came fast as soon as the elevator door swung opened Kris, Henry Key and Soojung quickly made their way inside Onew was helping Suho, both were having a hard time. Amber was rushing towards them, the only solution was to run Amber had no time to kill the two zombies just two meters away from her followed by a swarm of zombies.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

When Soojung saw that Onew and Suho were having a hard time, she quickly stepped out of the lift to help them, “No! Get inside now” Amber shouted but it was too late, the first zombie grabbed Onew making them fall on the ground, “Onew!” Key shouted to his friend who was being beaten. Kris, and Key fired the zombie but it was too late while Henry kept on poking the open button of the elevator to prevent it from closing. Soojung immediately helped Suho, Amber quickly pushed Soojung and Suho inside the lift but the other zombie was able to cling on her lower abdominal area. Soojung quickly helped Suho while she wasn’t able to see that Amber was struggling kicking the zombie off her.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

* BANG Kris shoot the zombie who’s clinging on Amber on the head *RAWWRR Henry quickly closed the door before the zombies could attack them; everyone was able to breathe normally when the door closed but not Amber. “Great my uniforms full of zombie’s stinky blood” she cracked a joke while eyeing Soojung as Suho wrapped his arms around her shoulder for support. Amber just look down on the floor trying to hide her jealousy and hurt, she was hurting deep inside when she saw how Soojung cared for Suho “Lucky bastard, guess I’ll always come next to you no matter what” she thought to herself.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Not knowing that all along Soojung chose to stay behind just to be with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter