Make up....

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Amber looked back before she completely left the restaurant, she felt so sad that all she planned where just ruin by her stupid moves. “I just wanted it to be perfect, I want her to be surprise I guess I was surprise by her slap” she thought as she caressed her stinging cheek. She went inside the nearest club and ordered for whisky and a bucket of ice, she drink three shoots straight and paid the bartender and took the pack of ice with her. A tall beautiful girl spotted her going out of the club chased her she was looking all over for Amber who has a sad face when she came out. Amber walked absentmindedly and she find herself sitting on the sand feeling the cool sea breeze on her skin, she felt her phone vibrated for  several times but she chose to ignore it thinking it was only Yuri who’s probably worried for her.

 

In her frustration she plopped her body on the sand and led out a deep sigh, “Any problem?” a voice suddenly spoke which started Amber, squinted her eyes to take a look at the girl properly who’s leaning down looking at her intently. “Nana?” she called making the girl chuckle “yes it’s me, why are you here did the dinner ended early?” she asked worriedly, yes she’s not hiding the fact that she was really attracted to Amber when she met her personally. Amber scratch her head but later on she spilled what happened earlier since Nana didn’t stop bothering her. “You’re so sweet Amber, but I guess if I was your wife I would probably feel the same I would definitely start a fight if that will happen, I admire her for being so calm earlier even though I can she was about to explode from anger earlier” she commented making Amber feel light.

 

“Really?” Amber asked “Seriously? You’re handsome but you’re too dense!” Nana said chuckling while Amber blushed on the girl’s compliment and she finds it odd and she distance herself a bit. “Yes, I’m flirting on you purposely so don’t distance yourself, you’re too obvious, but I’m not that kind of girl who stoles other’s properties, I like you Amber and I hope I was able to help you tonight” the girl said and motioned to stand up and Amber being a gentle woman as always quickly stood up and helped the tall girl to stand up, “thanks, you know if you’re single we wouldn’t end up like this but rather you” she said and leaned closer to Amber making her shiver, of course the girl was too hot and Amber’s just a human, it’s tempting but her heart belongs to only one girl. “You handsome will end up with me in my bed and god knows what nasty things I will do to you” she said seductively. 

 

Amber gulped so hard, she felt went dry, so dry that she was speechless “but I’m not that kind of girl” she added making Amber sigh in relief, “Aw! You’re so cute, it’s true Amber, and I’m not joking at all, too bad your taken and I’m sorry for being so bold, it’s just I know this chance wouldn’t happen again so I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter