The After...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4 years after....

—   —    —    —    —    —   —   ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  —   —    —    —    —    —   —  

AUTHOR'S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“A-ppa! Wake up! Wake up” a three year old and an eight year old girl was doing their best to pull the hands of their tall tan skinned father. “Joey, Soo Yu ah, please five more minutes” she yawned and buried her head under the pillows ignoring the two princesses but the younger one who was just like her mom scrunched her nose and emitted an icy glare looking at her dad’s childish act. “Such a kid, m-mommy’s right” her speech was still slurred, of course she’s still a toddler, a toddler with an attitude while Joey just sat down on the bed impatiently. Both were excited to go to the studio to see their mom and pretty Aunt on the t.v. “Dad, please wake up we’re going to be late” Joey pleaded while Yuri was still not moving “Let her be unnie, let ‘mom’ punish her, or even strangle her to death if we won’t make it in time” Soo Yu purposely emphasize the word ‘mom’.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Hearing what her little princess said Yuri instantly jump out of bed, “Oh no! Sica will kill me, god we’re going to be late” she panicked as she jumps inside the bathroom. “Kids, hurry and get dress already” she shouted as she quickly took a shower. The two kids shook their heads but the little ice princess rolled her eyes “It’s really hard to wake the grownups” she muttered impatiently tapping her foot on the ground just like her mom. Joey patted Soo Yu’s head, “be patient lil sis, dad is getting old you know” she said chuckling. “Kids did you hear me? Dress up” Yuri blurted once more as he quickly tidied herself “Looking good Yul” she praised herself looking at the mirror, few combs then “Yah! Appa! Stop grooming too much or mom will kill you, she don’t want girls around you remember” Soo Yu reminded her with an impatient tone.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Yah! You scared me Kwon Soo Yu! And I’m your appa; I just want to look good in front of your umma, Aish this kid! Come here little brat” Yuri pick her up and started tickling her tummy. “Appa! hahaha! Stop it! It tickles! Stop it please” she pleaded but couldn’t stop laughing. “You bad girl, take this as your punishment” Yuri didn’t stop tickling her “Okay! Okay! I-I’m sowwi, I’m sowwi appa” she mumbled breathlessly. “Okay, your forgiven little brat” Yuri kissed her cheek as she put her down “Come now my princesses” the two kids held each of her hand as they walk side by side happily going out of the hotel that they had check in.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

In a cafe, “Soo Eun, Jung Yun, will you stop bickering and eat your breakfast properly” Amber scolded the twins who were eating their pancakes messily. Look at your faces she took some napkin and wife the honey from the corner of their mouths “But dad, he started it” the cute four year old lil girl pouted to her dad who couldn’t resist her cuteness, she looks just like her mom. Indeed Soo Eun is a little version of Soojung, her eyes, her nose, her lips and of course she got her famous princess glare and aura. Amber thought as she remembers her hot and gorgeous wife. “No dad Soo Eun started” Jung Yun stuck his tongue out teasing her sister. Jung Yun of course nobody can deny that he looks exactly like Amber everything and even their likes, hobbies, sports and of course his dorky smile.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

 “Oh no! Speaking of my wife, Andy hurry up and finish your food, and you two little bears hurry  up or we’re gonna be late” Amber said as she quickly finished her food. “Andy, you finish buddy?” she asked as she patted his head, Andy smiled dorkily with his full mouth. “I’m d-donnedad” he muttered with his full mouth. She just smiled remembering how Soojung frequently scolded her and Andy because of their habit talking when their mouth was full. They quickly left the cafe heading for the car parked across the street. Andy and Jung Yun was seated at the back while the Soo Eun beside Amber “Dad, can’t you go a little faster? I bet mom is impatiently waiting for us” she muttered impatiently making Amber chuckle “exactly like Soojung” she thought and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter