Heartbeats

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

KRYSTAL’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I dozed off again, I feel so exhausted and most of all I feel so lifeless, what should I do now? How will I live? How Amber? You see I’ve tried everything but, I built up my courage to take a look at her lifeless body. I panicked as I saw her empty room, maybe they took her body to do more experiments on her, I won’t allow that! Amber has suffered too much already, I was dragging myself but I gave up, where the hell is unnie and everyone? I gaze at my watch, crap I see it’s already almost 10:00pm; I chuckled at my stupidity and decided to go back to our room. How can unnie leave me like that? Is she that positive that I won’t try killing myself after what happened and where the hell is my Amber’s body?

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

As soon as I opened the door I felt my heart stopped I froze on my feet when I heard a voice, it’s her voice am I going crazy? Or I just miss her so much that I’m hallucinating right now. My tears fell uncontrollably I felt my knees weaken and was about to fall, my heart jumped when she catched me her arms around my waist and I can feel the warmth of her body. Tell me this is real I asked with my shaky voice, I really couldn’t believe it is my eyes deceiving me? But I thought she was, my heart was racing the whole time a part of me was rejoicing while I’m kinda scared to know that this is all a dream and soon I will wake up to see that she’s not really here. I was kinda annoyed of this jerk, how could she utter those words, I almost lost her once because of my stupidity I will never give up on her, Aish! Again!

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

She stole many kisses from me but the last one woke me up from my senses and I knew, I knew that this was all real. My Amber is really here with me, I was too overwhelmed with these emotions that I’m feeling but on top of all I’m just so happy that after those tough times that we’ve been through, we can be together now. “I miss you Soojungie, I miss so much” she mumbled between our kiss I can only smile I miss you and I love you so much dork. I looked at her intently, admiring her handsome face and those eyes that I’ve missed so much I can’t help not to get emotional, if she just knew what happened to her.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

But it’s good that she don’t remember those three months, “Hey? Princess don’t cry please I hate to see you crying, I’m here now and we’re fine” she mumbled worriedly as she cupped my face looking straight into my eyes. Kiss me Am, I commanded she smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter