Amber in Action

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

KRYSTAL’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I was so happy that Amber and I decided to start over I know she still loves me by the way she looks at me, the way she touched and made love to me. I’m so thankful that she had given me another chance. It was the most desperate move that I’ve ever made but it was worth it even if I lose my pride if ever she rejected me I was so nervous coz I was so scared that she’ll push me away or worst she’ll hate me more but it’s the happiest that I’ve ever been ever since we separated, but what Sica unnie said hit me. I don’t want to be the same selfish person anymore, what should I? Do I know that right now I’m only thinking of my happiness. But I don’t want to hurt another person just because of my wrong decisions. When Suho hugged me, I wanted to push him off but I can’t since I saw his hurting gaze ever since Amber showed up but he never uttered any single word about his feelings.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I wanted to strangle that girl when I saw her kissed Amber, god I swear! I drag Suho outside, that llama! Did she even like the kiss? Pssh! She seems to enjoy it! I really wanted to clean , I hate that girl! I just want Amber to remember my kiss, mine alone I was lost in my thoughts when “Soojung, you okay?” Suho snapped me out of my thoughts, he looks worried but the same time I can see the sadness in his eyes even though he’s trying to smile. I dragged him far away so that we could talk privately “I have something to say” we both said in unison and we both laughed after that. “You go first” he said, I cleared my throat, this is really hard but I need to do this I can’t mislead him towards my actions further. Suho I’m sorry but I only love Amber, I know we’re so different from each other I know we often fight, which leads to our separation for this past few months but I’m sorry I can’t stop loving her so please forgive me I can’t continue seeing you anymore, I care for you Suho but... I was shocked when he kissed me it took me a few seconds to react.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I guess it was too late for that *BLAG we heard a loud thud, I went into panic mode when I saw Amber, I think she slipped or something, I wanted to run to her to explain what she saw was not what it seems but we heard loud voices the next thing I know Amber run towards that direction in just a snap. Sorry Suho but I love Amber, only her; I escaped from his grip and run towards Amber’s direction.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

Everything’s a mess right now; I’m going crazy coz the misunderstandings between us are piling up. I tried to explain but then again her words cut me, how can she push me away like that when we just had that moment at the train station. If she really loves me, she won’t push me away, I feel like I’m breaking when I saw her kissed that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter