Ruined

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

 I was doing my best not to move so I won’t wake up my pretty wife who’s still sleeping soundly in my arms, we even forgot to reduce the air conditions coldness due to exhaustion. I wide smile crept into my face remembering how we heated up this room. It was the most romantic and unforgettable night ever, and it was the longest and hottest that we ever had for years. Soojung did really prepare for last night I guess. After the steamy in the Jacuzzi we got hungry and ordered for food, and I can clearly remember how we did it on the kitchen, it was so hot and it was already 2am when we continued doing it on our bed, were both so exhausted and we didn’t realized that we’d fallen asleep.       

   

Well, it’s not only you who planned for our tenth anniversary princess; I just hope you’ll like my surprise I wonder if Yuri didn’t forget what I told her. I would never get tired of waking up by your side and admire your sleeping face like this, everyday waking up with you and our kids, this is priceless Jung Soo Jung, I love you I whispered to her ears making her stir a bit and I can help but melt when she scrunched her nose, she’s so cute. Sigh, we’ve been married for ten years but how can you make my heart beat this fast. “Because you’re doing the same to me stupid” she mumbled softly in her bedroom voice reaching for my hand as she placed it on her chest.

 

I smiled when I felt it beating the same rhythm as mine. “See you and your sweet words” she mumbled with her eyes still closed as she snuggled closer to my chest “five more minutes Am, I feel so drained” she mumbled making me smile widely. My poor princess, she knows too well that I don’t get tired easily and even if I was just a few hours nap will be enough for me, I bet ever since I woke up from that day I was like this, guess it has it’s perks too huh if you know what I mean.

 

“Am! Is this how you’ll treat me today! First I saw you smiling at that flirt waitress when we had our breakfast earlier then this! We just had it last night and now you’re staring at that girl’s s for an hour now! Seriously! ” Soojung flipped leaving me alone in the pool, sigh my mission was a success but I think I over did it, she seems so pissed right now, thanks  I mouthed the girl who purposely showed off her s and flirted in front of me, well I talked to her earlier about my plan and she agreed to do it without nothing in return,  “your wife is lucky Amber, you’re both lucky to have each other” Nana exclaimed and waving at me “If only I knew you when you were still single” she mumbled playfully, how did I knew her I didn’t have too because she’s one of Soojung’s avid reader and she said she’s my fan, well what can I say right. I tried to run after her but she was too fast, but this is better right so she won’t suspect anything.

 

I rented the whole restaurant by the beach for tonight, I was busy preparing everything that I’m planning for tonight when my phone rang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter