Yulsic

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JESSICA’S POV:

 

Yuri and I learned that it’s important not to fight during our trips since our last few days here were ruined by my jealousy over some girls flirting over her I decided not to unleash Hellsica in these two days. Good thing that Yuri really behaved herself and being extra sweet and caring to me of course she should really be, we both are excited for this little one to inside my womb. Speaking of poor llama, you should’ve really seen her reaction being so jealous towards Marcus seriously she can’t see? Oh please Marcus is so gay, maybe way more girlish than me. But yeah I must admit that I was really having fun seeing Amber’s reaction I thought that any minute she’ll explode but wow that dork really amazes me, she sure does love my sister. But she looks so stupid acting like she’s not jealous even though it’s all over her face. Poor dork but I’m with my sister’s side here, If Yuri will do that to me I would not just make her jealous for punishment I might have strangle her and that girl in an instant.

 

This villa is sure awesome and the scenery is just breath taking, Yuri, I and the kids played on the sand while the two couples were busy with their drama. Of course I was really happy seeing my y Yuri in her beach shorts and sports bra, she’s so damn hot I have to fan myself from her hotness. Just observing them making sandcastles it makes my heart flutter, the kids were so adorable and soon our family will have a new member, I know Yuri wants a baby boy so I’m praying hard for it. “Babe? You okay?” Yuri asked as she approached to where I was sitting. I nodded my head, “keep that smile Sica, you look prettier with that, are you happy?” she mumbled as she sat beside me motioning for me to lean on her shoulders. I couldn’t ask for more Yuri, of course I’m happy I never felt contented in my life not until you came back to me. Don’t you regret being with me Seobang? “Sica ah, everyday waking up with you seeing our kids and those smiles on your faces I would give everything to see that every day, I don’t regret anything because I won’t be this happy If I didn’t make the right decisions back then” she mumbled intertwining our hands.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter