Our lives...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIX MONTHS LATER

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  

Six months have passed when Amber and I moved in this house, I was so surprised seeing our home back then, it’s what we always dreamed of. In the first three months Yuri and Unnie lived with us but they moved to their own house just a few blocks away from us and before I forgot, they got married last month. Just a simple church wedding but it was very romantic but of course our wedding was still the best. We invited our close friends, Amber and Yuri’s friends, and Victoria unnie. Believe me it was a total mess since unnie kept glaring and hitting my handsome Amber whenever we’re having our lovey dovey moments such a spoiler, Aish! As if they’re not doing it almost every day! After unnie and Yuri moved out, Amber and I enjoyed our life freely, we’ve been ually deprived for three months, gah!

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  

Speaking of I’ve been mixing the substance that unnie and I secretly experimented a year ago to Amber’s bubble tea without her knowledge. Remember we’ve been busy because of that actually we successfully made a way for us to be pregnant. You heard it right, the substance will increase Amber’s egg cell production resembling the ’s number in each and function will also be the same so that it can fertilize my egg. Of course our offspring will have both of our traits and characteristics, believe me it worked we’ve tested it to our lab subjects I just hope it will stimulate Amber’s hormones to produce enough amount of egg, and of course it varies if that egg’s motility to be able to fertilize my egg. It’s been six months since I started mixing it in all her bubble tea; you know that she’s an addict of that right? But I’m starting to lose hope already I’m really excited to have our own baby even though we have Andy it’s still different to give birth with our own child.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  

Unnie’s been doing the same, but we really need to try harder than we thought. “Mommy, help me!” Andy came down the stairs running “Mommy the dino’s going to eat me” he mumbled hiding at my back. Andy mom’s cooking “where’s that little boy, raawwrr! I’m already hungry I’m gonna eat you if I catch you” Amber mumbled acting as a dinosaur, well she really look like one. “Gotcha!” she tickled Andy and tossed him in the air. “Stop it daddy! I surrender please” Andy exclaimed laughing his heart out.  Yes, Amber let him call her daddy since Andy really insisted; well he started calling me mommy on his own will too. We loved it of course Andy is a good boy, we treat him like our own we both love him so much. I’m so happy every time I watch them playing like this, Amber’s smile is really lighting up my day, “Hi Ms. Beautiful” she wrapped her arms around my waist startling me, you startled me Am!

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  

“Did I? “She asked playfully planting kisses on my shoulders. “You smell so good Mrs. Liu, want some quickie?” she whispered in my ears naughtily. Yah! Andy’s here you , oh I forgot to tell you, the substance that I’m giving her makes her you know, believe me we had the most amazing ever since I started mixing it on her tea. I’m lying if I say I don’t like it, haha but no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter