Blackout...

- O B L I V I O N -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

YURI’S POV:

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

After our conversation slash making out at the rest room Sica never left my side. I mean I appreciate that she really wanted to make things right between us. I realized that after all the hate and the thick walls that I’ve built myself from her vanished and I had to admit  I’m scared of this feeling. I’m scared to let myself be vulnerable again, I love Jess, I guess that love I had for her  never lessened even what happened between us. I guess I’m stupid just like Amber. I’m scared and honestly I don’t what to do, I can feel that she’d changed.  I can feel she loves me more than before and how much she regret what she did but deep inside I’m scared. Is it wrong to feel this way?

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I volunteered to check the rooftop along with Kris and Henry I was so worried as Sica came to me sobbing like a lost child she cried in my arms. I kept on asking her what happened but she won’t speak so I just comforted her instead, maybe she feels sad about what happened to her and Donghae, I guess? We got back with the others and I furrowed my brows not seeing Amber and Soojung around. Then Sica calmed herself down she dragged me out, I felt numb on what she had told me.  Tears escaped my eyes, I just sat on the ground and cried silently while she wrapped me in her arms, I cried like a lost child. No Amber! You can’t do this to me! You can’t leave me too!

 

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

~FLASHBACK

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

 “Hey!” A deep husky voice blurted, I was lying on the ground as the street kids kept on beating me. I was always a weakling I don’t even know how to protect myself, even though my parents left me money enough for me to live my life, I was always alone, no friends, no nothing. I was just on my way to school that time I came so late that I decided to take a short cut but then those bastards picked on me. They even got my money, and started beating me up. I was half awake when Amber came to rescue me, I thought to myself how cool is this guy?! I was amaze when he knocked out those losers. All seven of them were wincing in pain crying on the ground, “Hey, you okay?” he asked and that’s the last thing I saw before I woke up in the hospital bed. Ever since that day we’ve became close friends since I never knew that we were in the same school, the he I thought was a she all along. Our friendship grew deeper and we’ve always like girls even before, we had girlfriends, good memories and had been there for each other through ups and downs.

~END

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

“Yuri ah, please don’t make it obvious with the others and to Amber. I promised that her that I won’t tell you about her situation” Sica whispered as she cupped my face, “look at me Yuri” she lifted my chin and locked her gaze on mine. “I will never leave you again” she mumbled and I can see how sincere she was but a small part of me was still doubting her words. She captured my lips and we kissed until we both gasped for air “they’re in that room” she pointed the room few meters away from us. I won’t let her Sica; I will bring her with us no matter what “I know, I’m sure Soojung will surely like that idea, I bet she’s so broken right now” she mumbled in a sad tone.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

We rested our backs on the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter