Welcoming Baby Zhang (kind of)

Oh My Baby!!

NOTE: I know nothing about pregnancy or HcG. Any error seen could cause doctors to cry... Enjoy~

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I have a big and I cannot lie" Baekhyun sings, with his headphone on, twirling around on the doctor's sit without a care in the world. The four male had just checked in a few minutes ago with the nurse giving Baekhyun a bad look. Jongdae groans at Baekhyun's antic while Minseok and Kyungsoo are in their phone typing their life away. Jongdae sits at the corner of the bed, observing his surrounding while drowning out Baekhyun weird mating noises until a male doctor comes into the room, dark circles around his eyes that made Jongdae think of Pandas.

"Hello" the man bowed with a big smile, "I'm Huang Zitao and I'm your--"

"I came in like a wrecking ba---ow!" Kyungsoo whacks Baekhyun in the head for being disrespectful while the male glares at Kyungsoo. Baekhyun gets ignored and he huffs on his seat until he sees the doctor infront giving him an amused look. He looks embarrassed getting caught that he abruptly leaves the room with an excuse to go to the male's restroom.

"Sorry about that" Minseok apologizes, "he's autistic and his parents left him in our care"

"No worries" the doctor takes a sit opposite the bed, a clipboard in hand, "I'm just here to take some information from our patient before the tests proceeds. So just relax and answer truthfully Mr. Kim"

Jongdae looks between his friends for a while before nodding his head. The questions were relatively easy for Jongdae to answer, a simple yes or no and he thinks he could get through everything without any problem. "The last time you have ?"

"Huh?" Jongdae's heart stills at the question. "?"

"Yes " Zitao raises a brow, looking up his clipboard. "Like human physical contact for pleasure, . When did you last have ?"

"Uh" Jongdae looks around at anything that isn't the doctors face or Minseok's interested ones. "Uh, a month ago?" He raises the last word as a question and Zitao writes the information down in his slip. Minseok looks horrified and Jongdae's sure Minseok knows his deepest darkest secret.

"Okay then" Zitao stands up with his ever present smile, "the nurse will come here to take your blood, and your results would be available thirty minutes after. Also under your companion's request, we'll also check your hCG in outmost secrecy" Zitao winks at Jongdae mysteriously and the latter takes a huge gulp of air. "I'll be in my office if you need me. Have fun on your stay" Zitao teases before finally leaving the room with Minseok's soft thank you lingering in the air.

"I thought LiYin doesn't allow before marriage?"  Baekhyun walks in the room with a cup of soymilk in hand and juice in another ('Jongdae is sensitive to coffee'), Kyungsoo following in tow carrying his and Baekhyun's Apple juice. "Why did you lie to him?"

"I didn't necessarily lie to him" Jongdae sips his milk, trying to calm his nerves when Baekhyun stares at him to elaborate. Kyungsoo had found himself sitting in Minseok's lap with the other trying to get the small man off. "I did have a month ago just not with LiYin"  the hushed whisper of LiYin's name captured both Minseok and Kyungsoo attention.

"Please to The Lord god, don't tell me you were drunk again" Minseok blurts out before covering his mouth for being an idiot. It was not his secret to spill. 

"No" Jongdae sighs and Minseok looks more mortified than before. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun exchange looks of confusion and turn back to Jongdae for more answers. "I kind of got caught in the moment"

"Wait, who are we talking ab--"

"You cheated on LiYin!!" Minseok accuses and Jongdae sends him a glare. 

"No, I didn't!" The male crosses his arms, looking away. "I got caught in the moment"

Minseok flails his hand almost whacking Kyungsoo in the face, "You cheated on her with Yi--" Jongdae throws a pen at Minseok dead in the face. Baekhyun chokes on his juice while Kyungsoo looks horrified.

"You had with Yi-Yixing?" Baekhyun stutters at Jongdae, who buries his face on his hand. Kyungsoo seems dead to the world while Minseok rubs the sore spot in his forehead. Curse Jongdae and his pregnancy-induced strength.  "You had with your estranged bestfriend and enemy for five years? You had with Yoona's boyfriend? You had, oh my god! Please don't tell me he's the father of that thing in your stomach"

"There's nothing in my stomach" Jongdae moans in his hands, "babies don't grow on the stomach. they grow on the uterus which I'm positively sure is nonexistent inside my system" 

"There are somethings in life that can't be answered Jongdae" Baekhyun inputs with a serious expression and just then the nurse enters the room, all white with a hidden injection somewhere in her pocket, smiling at everyone in the room.

"Hello Mr. Kim I'm the nurse in-charge of you today, Jessica. I just need to take some blood samples and I'll be out of your hair" Jongdae nods, as he watch Jessica sanitize her hand, put on gloves and proceeded taking Jongdae's blood with an injection, pressing a cotton on the wound which she asks Jongdae to hold tightly then leaving just as how she had entered. 

Jongdae pulls out his phone from his pocket and widens at the sight of fifteen missed calls from LiYin. Not thinking twice, she dials her number and after five rings she picks up. "Jongdae, I've been calling you for a while now. Where are you?"

"I'm with the gang" Jongdae answers and he feels the bed dip as his friends try to eavesdrop on the conversation. Jongdae pushes them away but the three remains at his side without budging. "Boy's day out"

"Oh" LiYin sighs on the other side, "I was wondering why you weren't at work but anyway I just want to remind you about tonight"

"Tonight?" Jongdae wrecks his head for answer, looking around the room for a calendar which he found on the doctor's side near the bottle field with cotton. February 24, 2014.

"Today's my parent's wedding anniversary, remember?" Jongdae slaps a hand on his head for forgetting. Mr. and Mrs. Zhang's 30th wedding anniversary was today and normally Jongdae would prepare himself thoroughly to make an impression on LiYin's parents, now he was just too tired to care with all the surprising events weighing him down. Sure LiYin's parents have approved of him about three years ago but Jongdae still needed to prove himself especially when he planned of pro--.

"" Jongdae whispers inaudibly. He forgot about his and Mr. Zhang's plan. His friends looks worriedly at him and LiYin might have felt it because she wouldn't stop calling him. "I'm here LiYin and no I didn't forget. The usual right"

"Yes the usual" he hears her smile from the other side and he flashes his own. Jongdae loves LiYin more than anything in the world and he would do everything to make her happy. He would sacrifice everything for her just to keep her smile.

"You make me so happy, LiYin " a gasp from his friends and a sweet giggle from LiYin.

"i know. I love you too, Mr. Lack for Words" LiYin answers sweetly, "see you tonight, DaeDae" and the line ends.

"Dude, you're ed" Minseok states.

"I know"

"Let's just hope the results turns out negative"

"I hope"

"Did you already pick a ring?"

"No" 

"You're definitely ed" Minseok dodges the coming shoe to his face. 

"Shut up, Minseok" Jongdae snarls at the elder, "I'm trying to think here" silence passes the whole group with Jongdae thinking up ways to get LiYin's engagement ring while he still have time trying to battle his upcoming migraine and pick a tuxedo to wear at the most important dinner of his life. He ponders for a good five minute when Baekhyun decided to open his mouth, "I wonder if Jongdae comes out positive, how did he conceive a child"

"That's actually a good question" Kyungsoo agrees at the statement. "It relatively impossible for a male to carry a baby seeing as how we lack those womanly parts" 

"Maybe it's magic" Minseok helpfully say, "like Harry potter or those twilight movies"

"Twilight is about vampires" 

"Vampires are magical creatures" Minseok insists with a smile and Baekhyun sighs. "And remember there are some things in life that aren't meant to be answered. For example, you being single after so many years"

"Boys can't handle me" Baekhyun doesn't bat an eyelash as he answers the insult. Turning towards Jongdae he leans his face forward. "So tell me, how did you get pregnant out of thin air? Is it a miracle or just plain magic?"

"Plain magic" Zitao enters the room with Jongdae's result on hand. The gang raises an eyebrow at Zitao, who only smiles at the attention. 

"Excuse me?" Baekhyun blinks at the taller male, "did you just eavesdrop on us?"

"Probably" Zitao shrugs, giving Jongdae's results and interpreting them one by one. The friends nod at every word from Zitao's mouth and so far everything was normal until they reach the last part.

"Wait, why do I have two hCG readings?" Jongdae asks, reading the numbers at the side of the category were hCG resides. "Why is the first unmeasurable and the other 11922mIU/ml?"

"The first test was based on your blood" Zitao informs with a smile that was out of place at the moment, Jongdae wants to rip it off. "The blood was giving different results and the lab was forced to use the urine we have collected from you an hour ago."

"Different as in?"

"It was giving a higher hCG than a normal healthy male" Minseok gapes like a fish at the knowledge. "The lab thought that they had misread the numbers and tested it again to gain the same result. The urine was our second option since it was still untouched for examination and again it gave us the same results. You have a very high hCG level Mr. Kim something deadly for a normal male with normal results at the other exams."

"What are you trying to say?"

Zitao flashes a bigger smile and if Jongdae wasn't having a deathly headache, he would have punched Zitao in the face. "Congratulations Mr. Kim! You're 5 and a half weeks pregnant" a pin drop was heard from a distance away and everyone freezes in their spot. 

"What?!" The boys cried out in disbelief.

"How?" Baekhyun shakily ask the eccentric doctor. He was eyeing Jongdae and the paper simultaneously, not clearly processing the announcement. 

"As you have said a while ago, magic" Zitao chuckles and Jongdae stares at him in disbelief. "Luhan thinks your an idiot for abusing the wish" Jongdae screams at the realization and everyone had to cover their ears. When Jongdae screams he really screams, there was no mute button available for anyone's benefit at that moment.

"Luhan! You know Luhan" Jongdae points out at Zitao. Index finger shaking uncontrollably in fear and realization. 

Zitao nods, "I'm his apprentice" Jongdae widened his eyes at the knowledge before covering his mouth and turning green.

"I'm going to puke" 

"Wait no don't puke here" Zitao stops the male from dry heaving on the floor. Jongdae shots him a glare and he backs away in surrender. "Jesus, Luhan never told me you are this scary"

"You know each other?" Kyungsoo snaps from his thoughts and asked the two male with a confused expression. Jongdae shakes his head as a no while Zitao nods. "How?"

"He's my masters latest victim" Kyungsoo raises a brow at the knowledge while Baekhyun scrambles in his back to support Jongdae's weight up. Minseok stands in the side, hiding behind his on thoughts, living on his own world without a care. 

"Victim? Victim on what?" Baekhyun pipes up at Kyungsoo's back, Jongdae leaning on him with teary eyes and weak knees. 

"His new experiment" Zitao answers honestly, cursing his master from putting him up in this weird mess Infront. "Or at least I think so" 

"Think so?" Minseok squints his eyes at the tall male, "what do you mean you think so?"

Zitao shrugs his shoulder looking at his watch and ignoring Minseok's poisoning gaze, "well would you look at that. It's time for lunch" turning to leave, he waves a small goodbye at the group. "Don't worry, I'm sure everything will work out well" he closes the door with a soft bang and disappear at the end of the corridor. 

"That was weird" Baekhyun comments. 

"Tell me about it"