Of Magic Water and Hair Grabbing

Oh My Baby!!
"He's doomed!" Jasper whispers and Luhan nods.
 
"WAAATTTAAAHHH!!" Baekhyun screams before delivering a heavy blow on the spider's head. It's a defense mechanism actually when the spider had already trespassed on Baekhyun's three centimeter personal space border, the inner demon within Baekhyun is awakened. And when the demon Baekhyun is released not only is the insect getting a blow to the head, it's also getting the beating of its whole insect life. "Take that you spider." another kick in the head. "You tryin to scare! Well it's not happening" a blow to the jaw and is Baekhyun breaking the spider's leg.
 
"MEET THE WRATH OF THE HAPKIDO DIVA. YOU GIANT ARACHNID!!"
 
------------------
 
In another side of the world, a unicorn is seen gathering information about tears. Yoona had set out somewhere for their wedding preparation and Yixing, at the false pretenses of being tired, is using his time for research. Jessica is beside him, watching television, while trying to act like a legit guard to Yixing. Yoona had asked her to keep an eye on Yixing but she's too lazy to do what she is asked to do. Plus she knows Yixing's not going anywhere without the needed three drops of tears. "Will the toothpaste work if Yoona's asleep?" 
 
"It's worth a shot" Jessica shrugged. "But then again she'll wake up when she feels the sting"
 
"You're right" Yixing opens another website that is entitled 'how to cry?' Before scrolling down to another easy method. "How about I taunt her with onions?"
 
"She'll get more suspicious" 
 
Yixing stares at the computer screen blankly before a lightbulb lights above his head. Jessica feels the excitement exuding from the unicorn and she raises a brow in question. "Do you mind being away for the night?"
 
"Why?" 
 
"I just kind of feel a little " there's a wiggle of the brow that have Jessica laughing in mirth. 
 
"I hope Jongdae doesn't haunt you" Jessica pats the unicorn in the back before grabbing the empty vial on the side and dropping it onto Yixing's hand. "Good luck, er!"
 
"Yeah. Good luck to me" Yixing plays with the vial in his hand. The vial glints under the light of the room just when Yoona comes through the door with a smile. Jessica laughs one last time before disappearing into a puff of black smoke. He takes a deep breath, pockets the vial, before standing up to greet his fiancée with a very sensual kiss. "For Jongdae" Yixing cheers mentally.
 
-------------------
 
"Well he's dead" Jasper pokes at the dead spider on the ground while Baekhyun is atop it basking on the glory of the death of his enemy. 
 
"And this my friend is the start of the Byun Revolution. I expect all of you peasants to bow in my glory!!" Baekhyun declares, arms wide, and is that a Hitler mustache in Baekhyun's face. 
 
"Why are you trying to act like Adolf Hitler?" Kyungsoo throws a pebble on Baekhyun's forehead.
 
"Aesthetic" Baekhyun answers before hopping off the giant monster and Kyungsoo groans at the other's answer. 
 
Chanyeol moves to hug Baekhyun tightly. "I thought you were going to get hurt"
 
"It would take more than a spider to bring me down" Baekhyun pounds his chest tightly before giving Chanyeol a peck on the cheek. Chanyeol goes pink at the gesture before Baekhyun wiggles out of his hold to skip towards Luhan. Luhan pats him on the back for a job well-done. "So shall we continue on our journey?"
 
"Actually no" Luhan smiles cheekily. "We're already here" He cuts the bush hiding the lake from view and presenting it to his companion. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you The Lake" Luhan announces with a smile. The cult members admires the way the moon had casts it's glow on the lake brightly. It's really pretty if it wasn't for its lame name. 
 
"It's purrrty" Chanyeol exclaims, running towards the water with a big smile. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun follows the giant each with their own smile before kneeling before the water, to soak their hands on it. The water's cool and relaxing that the three friends would just like to bathe themselves with The Lake's water. There is movement before them and the three perks up in defense, in case it's another spider.  
 
"Jongdae?" The three chorused when there eyes lands on a glowing figure on the other part of the lake. The figure looks up towards the three before flashing a bright smile at them. Baekhyun fights the urge to swim towards the other and envelop the figure into a bone crushing hug. Jongdae is there right in front of them, so close but far away.
 
"Jongdae!" Baekhyun shouts happily and resisting, he's gonna swing over there and drag his friend back home. Chanyeol squeezes the Baekhyun's hand in his hold before letting go. It's a blur for Baekhyun when he dives in the water to get to his bestfriend. He vaguely hears Luhan screaming for him.
 
------------
 
"Baekhyun!!" Luhan calls out to his friend. The glowing figure is still on the other side awaiting with a smile for Baekhyun and Luhan worries greatly for the other. What if it's only an illusion? Luhan doesn't want to deal with a crying Baekhyun. "Baekhyun come back!"
 
"Don't Luhan" Jasper stops the witch. "Baekhyun needs a moment with his bestfriend"
 
"But that's not Jongdae" he tells the other. Baekhyun has already reached shore and was now drying himself off like a dog. "It's not real"
 
"Is it really?" Jasper points to a happy Baekhyun within Jongdae's hold. Jongdae's as happy as his bestfriend, arms tightly in place around his diva best friend. "Jongdae's spirit resides within the water. Yoona's tears, the water, and Zhihan would bring him back to all of you"
 
---------
 
"Jongdae! Jongdae! Jongdae!" Baekhyun repeats as his hold on Jongdae only tightens more. Jongdae feels to real in his arms and Baekhyun doesn't want to let his friend go. Four days feels like a month to Baekhyun and he wonders what would really happen to him if Jongdae was gone for more than a year. Baekhyun probably wouldn't even be standing now. He would probably be in a mental institution trying to recover from a serious mental breakdown. "Jongdae, I miss you"
 
"Miss you too, Queen Baek" Jongdae answers and Baekhyun swears his not crying. It's eyeball sweat if Jongdae would ask him. 
 
"Come back home" Baekhyun tells his friend, voice quivering in sadness. Jongdae wipes the tears in Baekhyun's face before smiling.
 
"I will" Jongdae answers, he pulls away from Baekhyun, grabs a small bottle from Baekhyun's soaking pant pocket, before filling it with the magic water. He closes the lid to the bottle tightly and then handing it to Baekhyun. "Make the right wish, Baekhyun" and then Jongdae's gone like a flash of lightning. Baekhyun stands in his place with a huge dumb smile in place. The water on his hand feels very empowering and he swears to not let his friend down. He will complete Jongdae's unconventional family even if it takes him forever. 
 
-------------
 
The cult and Jasper arrives home from the forbidden forest at ten o' clock in the evening. Minseok stands by the door, waiting for them, and when he sees all five ragged figure he smiles brightly at them. "Hope you had fun on your trip"
 
"We saw Jongdae" Kyungsoo smiles at Minseok. Minseok's eyes widened at the announcement before eyes Luhan for confirmation. The witch nods and Minseok's smiles stretches widely than before. 
 
"We're going to bring him back Minseok" Luhan tells the elder just when the phone in the room rings and a sleepy Zitao paddles towards them with it. 
 
"Yixing's calling" Zitao says, pushing the phone towards Baekhyun, and going back to the room to sleep. The other cult members watches the male leave before answering the phone.
 
"Hello"
 
-------------
 
Yixing is in the bathroom, the vial of tears in his hands, while he tries to connect with the others in London. Yoona had fallen asleep in her room after all the hair pulling Yixing had done. It's a wonder why Yoona never questioned about the weird vial on Yixing's hand but then again Yixing was a good Christian Grey actor. Yixing's tired and exhausted with the activity that had happened a few hours ago but he still need to call his friends about the good news. 
 
It's on fifth call that Zitao finally picked up. Zitao sounded sleepy but it's probably night in London and the poor panda was probably asleep when he called. There's loud laughter to where Zitao was giving the phone to and Yixing's envious that the cult was having fun while he was here trying to get Yoona's tears in great difficulty.
 
"Hello!" Baekhyun chirps on the other side.
 
"I have the tears already" Yixing cuts to the chase. "And it cost me half of my energy."
 
"Why?" Baekhyun asked and he sounded intrigued with Yixing's statement. 
 
"Four words. Fifty shades of grey" there's a collective gasp on the background and Yixing knows he's on speaker phone.
 
"How could you Yixing?!" Luhan cries out. "How could you cheat on Jongdae like that?"
 
"I didn't cheat on him and there's no actual penetration. Just hair grabbing like a lot" Yixing rubs his hand, remembering the way Yoona had pulled on it hard. Yixing wasn't lying though, all he and Yoona had done was kiss and hit each other. Yixing wouldn't want to someone pregnant that would be weird and disgusting. He has standards, you know. "So what should I do with this?"
 
"Hold on" there's someone knocking on the bathroom window. Yixing looks up from his position on the floor to see a grinning Minseok and Luhan riding on a broomstick. Behind them was an unknown old man, Jasper, and Kyungsoo waving happily at him. "Are they there yet?"
 
"Yeah Baekhyun they're here" Yixing says before hanging up the phone. "Was this your transportation to London?"
 
"No, of course not" Luhan answers Yixing. "We rode an airplane to London. We're just using a broomstick now because it's faster"
 
"Dude that's a big hickey" Minseok points at Yixing's neck and he frantically hides it from the others. "You're lucky Jongdae isn't here"
 
"Yeah right. Whatever" Yixing hands the vial to Luhan. "It's more than three drops. I lost count when Yoona bit me on my arm. See" he presents his right hand with a prominent bite mark on it. Jasper whistles at the bite in amazement while the others laughed at Yixing's misfortune. 
 
"Don't worry. Zitao probably brought an eye dropper for measures" Luhan shrugs, putting the vial on his manly pouch. "By the way Yixing. You think you could handle one more week with Yoona."
 
"Why?"
 
"Zhihan's sick" Kyungsoo says sheepishly.
 
"What?!" Yixing screeches in disbelief. "He's still four days old and he's already sick. What did you do?"
 
"It's just a fever. Nothing much" Yixing still looks worried for his son. "Geez stop it, would you? It's not like he's gonna die because of a fever"
 
"He's four days old"
 
"And we have Zitao" Kyungsoo pipes up. "We got this, you know. Just sit tight and don't let the bed bugs bite"
 
"But--"
 
"Toodles Yixing!!" The four waves before zooming away with their brooms. Yixing could only watch his weird fiends disappear in the night sky before deciding to sleep on the bath tub for the night. He needs to scrub off all of Yoona's traces in him.