The PowerPuff Girls

Oh My Baby!!

Three masked figure are seen gliding down from wall to wall, street to street, floor to floor sloppily. One of them humming the powerpuff girl theme song from under his breath, while another acted as a narrator.

“Sugar, Spice, and Everything…”

“Baekhyun, please stop”

“…not nice. This was the ingredient to make the perfect little girls”

“Tan tan tadada tan tan”

“Luhan, stop”

“But professor something blah blah blah chemical X”

“Stop it were not the powerpuff girls!!” Kyungsoo groans, slapping a hand to his forehead. It was a sunny yet the opposite of busy Sunday morning and the duo, namely Baekhyun and Luhan, had decided to scavenger hunt for baby Zhang's daddy for this day’s affair. Kyungsoo was just the unfortunate male to be made as buttercup of the infamous powerpuff girls since he was as gloomy as her which wasn't true. Kyungsoo could be a happy idiot if he decides to. “Guys listen. We’re not the powerpuff. We are just normal dudes trying to kidnap another person and that doesn't make us heroes”

“Why do you have to be such a kill joy Kyungsoo” the two elder males pout in disappointment.

“Because I was born to be that way” Kyungsoo smiles smugly. “Now, where does Yixing live again?”

“In a condo” Luhan answers.

“Specifically, where?”

“I don’t know ask Baekhyun he got the paper” Luhan checks his clothed nails (why is he even checking it?) fabulously.

“Baekon??”

“Ahahaha, about that” Baekhyun scratches the back of his head awkwardly.

“Please for the love of all things holy. Don’t tell me you dropped it in the toilet, AGAIN” Kyungsoo gives the diva the stink eye.

“no-no-no” Baekhyun denies. “I just sort of misplaced it”

“You what?!” Kyungsoo screeches highly at Baekhyun who closes his eyes hard in case Kyungsoo lands a heavy blow on him. “That’s the second time you imbecilic sidepoop!!”

“I'm sorry but it was written in a piece of paper and you know how I get careless when it comes to small things” Baekhyun defends himself.

Kyungsoo glares at the diva one last time before taking a deep breath to calm his nerves. He would act cool just this once. He won't hit Baekhyun because he's cool. Very cool.

“What are we going to do now? I based my first mission on that piece of paper” Luhan says from behind the friends, supporting a bored expression. “And I'm not really good in remembering other people's address”

“We are doomed” says Kyungsoo.

“No, we are not” Baekhyun stands tall and firm In front of the two. “Because I have a MAP” Baekhyun smiles as he holds up the map of Korea in his hands.

“What are we suppose the do with a tourist map?” Luhan asked.

“We could navigate our way to the streets of Seoul and to Yixing's house with this” Baekhyun respond. “I'm a genius right?”

“No this makes you even dumber” Kyungsoo growls at Baekhyun's face. “How can we use your map if we don't even know where Yixing lives?!”

“Oh…” Baekhyun blinks. “Oh right!”

Kyungsoo counts to three in his head. Trying to calm himself down and not break Baekhyun's face. He will not resort to violence. “Okay fine. Who brought a phone? Maybe we could ask Minseok hyung for the address. Luhan?”

“I don’t bring cellphones” Luhan shrugs. “I usually have an owl to bring me my messages.”

“Oh my god Luhan. Stop being Harry Potter because you'll never be like him” Baekhyun quips.

“You wish I won't because if I was, I would Avada Kedavra you first” Luhan glares at the male and Kyungsoo will not resort to violence. Dammit!

“Baekhyun? How about you?”

“The powerpuff girls don't bring no cellphone” Baekhyun snaps his finger to a z. “They too fabulous for that ”

Kyungsoo's head vein pulses two times in held back rage. Kyungsoo tries to reach for his cellphone but finds out that's it missing from its rightful place in his back pocket. “What the?!”

“Oh yeah, I forgot” Baekhyun grins at the male. “I took out your cellphone before we left the house. I thought it would be an inconvenience”

That’s it. “I will break your face!!”

“Kyungsoo wait no!! We could still talk this through” Baekhyun backs away in fright, eyes landing onto Luhan. “Help me!”

“Nah! Too fabulous for that ”

~~~~~~~

Minseok and Jongdae are the only two people in Zitao's clinic, waiting for the doctor to finish eating his breakfast. It was ten o’ clock in the morning and the gang had decided for Minseok and Jongdae to visit the doctor while the others go about their day (no one told Jongdae about the kidnapping stint that had planned). “So, if I deliver my baby would it be Caesarian or normal?” Jongdae asked the doctor.

“It would probably be normal” Zitao answered, taking a drink from his water. “Remember the almost miscarriage last week?”

“Yeah?”

“Dude your went away” Zitao whistled in disbelief while the other had their eyes wide open.

“What? What do you mean my went away?”

“Magic” Zitao says dramatically. “You didn't actually think the blood came from your or , right?”

“I was hoping it was” Jongdae says horrified. “But are you telling me I had a for a day?”

“Yep!!” Zitao grins at the two scandalized male. “Don’t worry! Usually the pain of a normal delivery last for a good three days but in your case it would probably just last after the baby takes his first breathe of air”

“That doesn't make me feel better” Jongdae deadpans.

“Think on the bright side. You still have three months till you lose your precious ia” Zitao smiles and Jongdae wails at the thought of losing his masculinity.

~~~~~~

“Careless, Careless”

“Baekhyun, stop”

“Shoot anonymous, anonymous”

“I'm gonna kick you in the teeth if you don't stop”

“Heartless, mindless”

“That’s it” Kyungsoo screams a war call before lunging at Baekhyun strangling him to death.

“Kyungsoo doesn't care about me” Baekhyun manages to gasp out while Kyungsoo tries to finish his worthless life for him. Luhan just videotaped everything in the back for their amusement later that night. This is what Luhan calls as a live action movie between a penguin and a beagle. “Shhhhtoooop!! I surrender” Baekhyun turns blue when Kyungsoo tightens his hold more.

“Nope!! Not until you die, peasant” Kyungsoo laugh maniacally.

“Guys?” a small voice from behind them calls out and Kyungsoo loosens his hold onto Baekhyun. “Are you okay?”

“Yixing, hey! We were looking for you” Luhan says in behalf of the duo.

“Why?” Yixing asked.

“Well…uh… we were wondering if you wanted to go to the doctor with us” Kyungsoo smiles at the other as if he didn't even tried to commit murder a while ago.

“Why?”

“Because if you don't come with us, we won't hesitate to bring you down” Baekhyun threatens, arms wide open with blue fire coming out from his fingertips—courtesy of Luhan.

“Fair enough” Yixing shrugs. “Lead the way, oh wise ones”

“Okay” Baekhyun smiles, clinging onto Yixing immediately as if he never tried to stab the other in the heart before. Bipolar much.

“Hey Yixing when did you grow so tall?” Baekhyun asked the other male as they walk ahead of the group. Baekhyun giggling all the way while Yixing patiently answers the other male’s question.

“Well that was easy” Luhan comments in the back.

~~~~~~

Jongdae grimaces as he feels the cold gel in his baby bump. Minseok stays by the corner, staring at the ultrasound monitor in delight and curiosity. This would be the second time Minseok is going to see Jongdae's baby and he is so excited. He’s even jumping in his place, cutely. “Your more excited than I'am to see my baby, Minseok hyung”

The three people in the examination room startles at the voice. Each snapping to look at Yixing, leaning against the door of the examination room, the powerpuff girls, right behind him. “You’re right on time, Yixing” Minseok claps. “I've reserved a sit for you” he giddily ushers Yixing to the only sit beside Jongdae's bed.

 Jongdae stares at Yixing throughout the whole ordeal before opening his mouth. “What are you doing here?”

“The powerpuff girls asked for my presence and I granted them their wish” Yixing smiles at Jongdae dimples present. “Why? Don’t you want me here as support?”

“No”

“Yes, he wants you here” the others chorused and Jongdae shoots them a venomous glare before letting out a small ‘ooff’ when his baby kicks him for being mean.

“See, even baby Zhang wants his father to be here” Yixing teases and if Jongdae wasn't being held down by Zitao he would have punched Yixing in the face. “Don't you, baby Zhang?” he asked the child in Jongdae's bump and the gang notices the baby squirm through the monitor.

“Wow Jongdae! Baby Zhang loves his father more than you. Hah” Baekhyun comments teasingly.

“Whatever” Jongdae rolls his eyes, trying not to look at Yixing and instead puts his focus on the screen.

“Oh look, look” Zitao says excitedly while focusing on part of the bump. The gang gathers around the screen and Jongdae slaps them away for blocking his view. “Look, the baby’s his thumb.”

“Yixing, he's really your son!” Baekhyun exclaims with a wide grin.

“He is” Yixing smiles, absentmindedly intertwining his fingers with Jongdae's. Luhan and Minseok tries to hold back a squeal. Baekhyun just coughs awkwardly.

“Wow! Are you sure both of you aren't married…” Kyungsoo says.

“To each other?” Luhan continues.

“No” the two males denied.

“Then what's this?” Minseok holds up the intertwined hands of the former lovers.

The former lovers hastily disentangle their hands and looked away, their friends snickering at the sight. “Yeah, you guys are definitely still in love with each other” Baekhyun says offhandedly before Kyungsoo slaps a head on his mouth for being noisy.

“I'am not in love with him” Jongdae and Yixing exclaims simultaneously. “Pssshhh…no. like never. Would you stop copying me?”

“Yixing?”

“Jongdae?”

“Stop repeating everything I'm saying” the two males says in unison and the gang watches in amusement. “God! Not talking to you”

Both male huffs in exasperation while Zitao gives Yixing a tissue. “Clean, your baby mama. It’s the least you can do as a payment for a copy of the baby's ultrasound”

“You just want me to get punched in the face, don't you?”

“Hey! It’s for a great cause”

“Fine” Yixing grabs the tissue and proceeds to clean off Jongdae who sleeps him in the space for invading his personal space.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Who gave you the right to touch me?” Jongdae screeched to Yixing. “I'am capable of cleaning myself. Thank you very much.”

“Just let me do the work, okay?” Yixing says. “I need a copy of my son’s ultrasound and if cleaning the mess on your bump would help me get one. So be it”

“I predict that you would be the type of father to spoil his child” Luhan smiles, knowingly.

“I probably would” Yixing remarks, helping Jongdae sit up when he was all clean. “But we’ll never test that theory.

“You have Yoona” Zitao gives him a copy of the ultrasound. “Yoona will probably be happy to find you spoiling her child.”

“Yeah” Yixing sighs in defeat and the gang’s attention focuses on him.

“Why aren't you happy, Yixing?” Minseok asked.

“I-I don't want her to carry my child” Yixing admits to the group who gaps at him in disbelief—except Zitao and Luhan. Yixing had always been comfortable around Jongdae's friends since before he betrayed their trust, they were his closest friends. “I never touched Yoona and I guess Zitao knows that. Since he's Yoona's current doctor”

“Unauthorized in-vitro fertilization, eh?”

“Yeah” Yixing nods.

“But why would she do that?” Jongdae asked. “You love her, don't you? I don't see the reason for her to resort to dirty work”

“Isn’t it obvious Jongdae?” Kyungsoo raises a brow. “She’s afraid of losing Yixing. A baby would solidify their bond”

“A wish for him to stay by her side forever” Luhan grins mischievously and Jongdae knows he's mocking him. Those word are the exact words Jongdae had wished for and he thinks that maybe he wasn't as different to Yoona. They were the same. Selfish. “You’d know that. You’ve wished for the same thing.”

“Luhan please”

“Are you still giving him up, Jongdae?” Yixing turns to Jongdae.

“Who?”

“The baby” Yixing answers. “Because if you are I would just like to hold him at least once before you do. Please”

The sincerity in Yixing's eyes were unnerving. Jongdae sees a father in Yixing; a great father. A father that Jongdae would want his child to have but the world is evil. Jongdae's baby just have to learn to think of him as both its mother and father. But maybe. “I'm keeping him Yixing. We are keeping him.” Yixing's mouth slowly stretches into a smile. “So if you want to at least see your son or hold him in your arms for a day. You could always—“

The words dies out from Jongdae's mouth when familiar lips meets his own. There was a few catcalls and ‘awwws’ in the back and yet Jongdae can't concentrate on anything other than Yixing's lips on his own and the love, could be imaginary on his part, Yixing tries to pour into just one kiss. When he pulls away he gives Jongdae a cute Eskimo kiss that had Zitao sniffling in happiness, before pulling Jongdae in a big bear hug. “Thank you…”

“No problem” Jongdae snuggles into Yixing's embrace. Jongdae blames all of his impulsive actions on hormones.

“Uh… let's save the declaration of love later” Baekhyun kills the lovely mood and Minseok scowls at him for his timing. “I'm hungry, let's eat”

“Your treat?”

“No, it's Yixing's treat” he grins toothily. “Now come on”

He kicks the doors to the outside world open before speeding through the halls with Luhan in tow. The others following closely behind. Yixing intertwine his hands back on Jongdae's.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

preview: Jongdae and Yixing are fine now, yey! but not really. Yoona's still lurking around the corner. Drama!!