To Eternity and Beyond

Oh My Baby!!

Time skip from Yoona's wedding to the actual Xingdae wedding is two months and a half. 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun drags three of his bestfriend out of the wedding reception without a proper explanation. Kyungsoo is kicking the annoying male away while Minseok and Jongdae follows behind them each with confusing looks in their faces. It had took a while for Baekhyun to collect his bestfriends, well mostly Kyungsoo, and now that they were infront of him he had lost all his courage to tell his friends about his engagement. Who knew delivering a small message to his three confidants could be this hard? "Why'd you drag us here peasant?" Kyungsoo asked his fellow midget by a few centimeter.

 

"I have an announcement to make" Baekhyun breathes out but Kyungsoo only raises a brow at him.

 

"No Sherlock! I couldn’t have guessed."

 

"Could you be kind for me just once?" Baekhyun growls at the guy. Kyungsoo shrugs as an answer before closing his mouth to let the guy with burgundy eyeliner talk. "Thank you. Now as I was saying I have an announcement to make"

 

"You're not leaving us for China are you?" Minseok asked.

 

"Why would I go to China?"

 

"Beats me" Minseok says, "but people's trying to leave for China lately. They 'supposedly' have better opportunities there"

 

"Well I don’t. Now listen to me" Baekhyun gets back to the subject with a resigned sneer at the elder. Minseok just looks at him boredly before leaning onto the railings by his side. "Back to the subject, guys don’t be surprised okay but I'm…I'm engaged" he shuts his eyes tightly waiting for a response or a scream from his bestfriends. It's a few seconds before he opens his eyes when he hears nothing from them. Jongdae's just smiling at him while Kyungsoo hands Minseok his win. "Really guys? No reaction whatsoever"

 

"We kind of knew this already" Jongdae starts.

 

"Chanyeol told us"

 

"But he told us not to tell you we know"

 

"Because he made a promise to you"

 

"You should really kill him now" Kyungsoo finished with a small smile.

 

"Then if you knew, what was the money for?"

 

"Oh! That was a bet to when you would tell us" Minseok counts his winning while trying to ignore the glare Kyungsoo sending his way. Kyungsoo is perfectly sure Minseok cheated on him. "Kyungsoo said that you were likely to tell us the day after Jongdae's wedding. I said it was tonight and now I'm a hundred dollar richer than him"

 

"Whatever no one cares" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

 

"I'm so happy for you Baekhyun" Jongdae hugs his bestfriend tightly and Baekhyun's glad that he has at least one sane friend. "When's the wedding?"

 

"I'm gonna be a June groom!!" Baekhyun exclaims as he breaks off the hug to flail around happily. Kyungsoo is not amused by his action. "Isn't that exciting?"

 

"Yeah. Kind of" Jongdae looks uneasy as he counts his fingers behind his back. Minseok doesn’t miss this weird gesture. "That's like seven months from now, right?"

 

"Uhuh" Baekhyun nods excitedly that he looks like his head would fly off soon. "I have seven months to prepare my wedding and you, Jongdae, are going to be my best man"

 

"Well, that's nice and all but…"

 

"But?"

 

"I have something important to do that month"

 

"So? Why not just postpone it?" Baekhyun raises a brow as Jongdae laughs nervously at him.

 

"That's the thing" Jongdae scratches the back of his head sheepishly and Baekhyun is glaring at him menacingly. "You see I've been really sick lately and uh…a little bit moody?" he squeaks the last part into a question.

 

"I swear if you tell me what I think your gonna tell me. I'm gonna personally put a permanent buttplug in your " Baekhyun growls at the Jongdae who backs up at the anger written in his eyes. Kyungsoo and Minseok snickers at the fear radiating off of Jongdae.

 

"But if you do that then how I am supposed to poop."

 

"That's your problem now" Baekhyun yells back and Jongdae's eyes begin to water at the anger Baekhyun is directing at him. , hormones and Jongdae thought he wasn’t going to experience any of this things again. Kyungsoo and Minseok panics at the water threatening to fall from Jongdae's eyes. "and I thought I was going to be a June groom"

 

"Sorry" Jongdae sniffles and Baekhyun snaps his head at Jongdae when he hears the crack in his voice.

 

"Are you crying?"

 

"No" another sniffle and Kyungsoo sends Baekhyun a glare of disbelief.

 

"How insensitive of you Baekhyun" Kyungsoo reprimands his fellow midget as he gives Jongdae a big hug of comfort while sending Baekhyun his famous glare of death.

 

"I didn’t mean to make him cry" Baekhyun panics but his other friend's shakes their head in disappointment. "Jongdae, I'm sorry. Stop crying!" Jongdae continues to cry in Kyungsoo chest while Baekhyun endlessly apologizes to his bestfriend. "Hey! I'm sorry"

 

There's only sniffles as Baekhyun said those words but as time passes by between the four friends he notices that it wasn’t sniffles he's hearing. "He believed me" Jongdae giggles on Kyungsoo chest. Baekhyun scowls as he hears those words from Jongdae's mouth. "Joke!" Jongdae winks at Baekhyun.

 

"Eff you" Baekhyun hisses.

 

"Love you too" Jongdae blows a kiss at Baekhyun.

 

"That's it I revoke the right of you being my best man. I'm making Zitao my best man instead" Baekhyun stomps away from the group while the three left laughs behind Baekhyun's back.

 

"I guess we're going tuxedo shopping again"

 

"Yeah"

 

"But…" Minseok speaks up as they follow Baekhyun back to the party. "Are you really pregnant?"

 

"Nope. I don’t think I'am" Jongdae answers the elder.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Kyungsoo and Luhan sits in their assigned table with bored expressions on their faces. They were the only two people without anyone to dance with on the dancefloor. Luhan was supposed to ask Minseok to dance with him but Suho came in to ruin his given opportunity. There's too many couples in the dancefloor, old and new. Yoona is dancing with Yixing  while Jongdae is with Liyin laughing their heads off as they step on each other's foot carelessly. Liyin came to the wedding with another man named Zhou Mi and said man is having the time of his life playing with little Zhihan. "

 

"We really need to look for boyfriends, Kyungsoo" Luhan tells his companion.

 

"You're a witch make your own boyfriend" Kyungsoo answers the witch while he swirls the wine lazily.

 

"I really want to but I don’t have any potions with me other than the water" Luhan grabs a small bottle of magic water from his coat's inner pocket. "And this could be really unhelpful"

 

"You think" Kyungsoo deadpans. "Why don’t you ask for Sehun to dance with you?"

 

"SNOW WHITE!!!!"

 

"Speak of the devil" Luhan sighs as he sees Sehun running towards him with Jongin in tow, big smiles on their faces. "Whattya want Sehun?"

 

"Nothing just wanted to say hi. HI!" Sehun smiles before Jongin comes swopping in to take the water from Luhan's hands. Luhan stares dumbly at his empty hands before noticing Jongin drinking from the magic water and handing it to Sehun next.

 

"Wait no!" Kyungsoo panics as he sees the twins drink the whole thing and Luhan just staring dumbly at them. "Luhan do something"

 

"They drank the whole thing" Luhan blabbers as Jongin tosses the empty bottle to the trash can.

 

"Best water I had." Jongin smiles as he climbs on Kyungsoo's lap.

 

"Thanks for the water, Snow White" The five year old Sehun winks at Luhan before pecking the elder in the cheeks and running away to the dancefloor and into his favorite uncle's waiting arms. Luhan watches Sehun in horror before a shrieking his heard from Kyungsoo. Jongin's laughing happily at whatever he had done before escaping his punishment from his crush.

 

"He kissed me on the cheeks" Kyungsoo narrates with a very-very frightened expression. "That wouldn’t mean anything, right? Since he didn’t make a wish and all."

 

Luhan laughing at Kyungsoo awkwardly. "Heh! You could say"

 

"Nonononononononononono!!!" Kyungsoo flails and Luhan's as white as he is. "Fix this"

 

"There's no cure remember" Luhan responds before reality sinks in and both boys are seen running around the whole reception area, making a huge fool of themselves.

 

Sehun and Jongin watches their crushes with amusement in their eyes. "Yeah, I'm totally gonna marry him"

 

"You said it, Hunnie"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

"Are you pregnant?"

 

"No, I'm not"

 

"Then why are you holding a jar of pickled fish"

 

"I developed a slight obsession with them, okay?"

 

"Oh really? Then Jongdae I'm sad to inform you that you're gaining some weight"

 

"ARE YOU TELLING ME I'AM FAT?! TAKE THAT BACK BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!"

 

"Yep, totally pregnant"

 

"I'AM NOT PREGNANT!!"

 

-THE END-

 

A/N: This marks the end of the story. Thanks for the upvotes, comments, subscribtions, and etc. I really appreciate it :) Thanks for reading~~~