A Secret to The Grave 2

Oh My Baby!!

Kyungsoo kicks the door to Luhan's house hard. The door slamming onto wall loud and clear, Baekhyun swears the wall would be supporting a huge crack from Kyungsoo's wrath. But through the noise, commotion, a very busy looking Luhan doesn't even flinch. "We need your help"

"Of course you do" Luhan faces the group holding four suspicious capsules in hand. "Time traveling could be a hassle without yours truly."

"Wait, you knew"

"I'm a witch. I know things through dark magic" Luhan shrugs handing each of his male companion one capsule each. The capsule looks like any medical capsule and Minseok thinks that maybe Luhan was out to drug them. "Don't worry it's not illegal. It’s a potion."

"A potion? It doesn't look like a potion" Baekhyun states. "Shouldn't magic potion look liquidy?"

"It’s the 21st century what do you expect" Luhan responds to the male. Conjuring up three water bottles, Luhan passes one to each male before giving out specific instructions for the capsule. "It's a time capsule. I asked my apprentice to make me one after a rigorous time of blackmailing him. One capsule is equivalent to 24hours of time traveling from one date to another. It’s highly effective"

"Are you sure? Because the last time you offered something to a friend of us. He got pregnant" Baekhyun remarks.

"I'm sure. I've used this before" Luhan assures the three males. "Don't worry I'll take one too. I'll be going with you on this journey in case you get stuck in the past."

The friends exchanged looks of uncertainty with each other before turning to Luhan and nodding. It’s no use rejecting the offer of help. This is what they wanted from the start anyway. "You go first" Minseok tells the witch.

"Fine with me" Luhan places the time capsule at the tip of his tongue, before closing his mouth, and swallowing the whole thing. It takes three seconds for the spell to set in and before anyone could blink Luhan's body dissolves into small specks of dust. 

The friends stare at the capsules in their hand before Kyungsoo takes the capsule without a word and disappearing the exact same way Luhan did. Minseok takes a deep breath when he makes his decision a few seconds later, "It's now or never"

"For the truth!" Baekhyun exclaims, swallowing the capsule at the same time with Minseok and disappearing.

Baekhyun sees darkness before light. He hears the ringing of his ears before Luhan's laughter. He feels numbness before Kyungsoo's hard slap. "Ow, what was that for?" Baekhyun sits up, a hand on his stinging cheeks.

"A wakeup call" was Kyungsoo only answer and Baekhyun fights the urge to kick the other in the balls. 

"Where are we?" Baekhyun asked, ignoring Kyungsoo, and redirecting his questions to his other companions. "What date is it?"

"At your old university" Luhan answers to the younger with a small grin. "A day before Valentine's Day and the well-known apocalypse of your inner circle."

"Wait, so we're really back in time"

"Yup" Minseok pops the p. "I just saw our past selves walk past us a while ago"

"Really? And they didn't see us?" 

"Nope, they will never see us" Luhan replies, checking his clock for the time. Only fifteen minutes have passed, they still have about twenty-three hours in this time to learn the truth. "It’s part of the spell. it helps preserve what was. Traveling through time often means gathering information not alteration. So any plans of stopping anything happening in this part of your life is a no-no"

"Didn’t plan to alter anything, anyway" Baekhyun said walking pass the group and almost bumping into a familiar figure. Almost meaning the girl just passed through him like a ghost and Baekhyun gapes in wonder and amusement. 

"So we're like ghosts?" Minseok asked the witch who nods as a yes.

"Cool" 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jongdae sits at a table alone by himself. Baekhyun had left him to study in the library with Kyungsoo while the eldest of the group had class. Jongdae doesn't mind sitting alone though it helps him think about some complicated stuffs in his life. Being alone also mean that he had the time and peacefulness to read through his assignment. Jongdae is thoroughly emerged in his book when a stalk of red rose is presented in front of him. "If I remembered correctly Valentine's Day is not until tomorrow. Am I missing something?"

"No, not really" Jongdae looks up at the person with an affectionate that the other returns with his own. "Just wanted to express my deep adoration to my boyfriend. Is that a bad thing?"

"Maybe" he takes the rose from Yixing's hold before smelling the small piece of nature. "But thank you. It’s pretty"

"Only the best for my baobei" Yixing says placing a small kiss onto the other's cheeks and Jongdae couldn't help but blush. "Love you" Yixing whispers to his bestfriend/boyfriend who elbows him in the guts for the affectionate display in public.

Somewhere a few feet behind three males are gaping largely at the sight. Not believing the little show they have seen. "Wow!" Luhan remarks with a slow clap. "I could see why Jongdae is still bitter. They’re in too ing deep with each other I'm amaze they had the guts to break each other's hearts up."

"That er lied" the trio chorused, eyes still focused on the scene of a young Jongdae and Yixing being overly affectionate and I love with one another. 

"Bestfriends, my "

Luhan laughs at his friends’ faces before snapping a finger to change to another scene. this time something much more familiar in Kyungsoo's eyes.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

The music room is always vacant in the afternoon and Yixing finds solemnity in this moments of time. Yixing rests his head on the piano, one hand acting as a cushion from the hard surface while another plays with an eternity ring. "All my savings on you" Yixing smiles as the ring glints under the light of the setting sun "But you're worth it just like your future owner."

Yixing lets the calming silence engulf the room as he continues to marvel at the small piece of jewelry. "Do you think he'll say yes when I present you to him?"

"Say yes to what?" Kyungsoo screeches in the sidelines and yet no one other than his companions noticed him. "You're already banging, my bestfriend!!!"

"Kyungsoo language" Baekhyun reprimands but the other ignored him.

"Jongdae, will you marry me?" the gang hears Yixing enunciate and each of their jaws dropped to the ground. Minseok is sure he's dreaming everything and not back in the past. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun slaps each other to make sure this was reality. Luhan just looks intrigued. There was no way Jongdae's heartbreaker was asking the other to marry him. Nope! They were dreaming. "Jongdae, will you be mine?" Yixing tries and Baekhyun pinches himself awake.

"This...this is the hard truth I will could never bear" Baekhyun comments and the others nod.

"Jongdae, would--" 

"Yixing-hyung" a meek voice says and Yixing drops the ring in surprise.

"And here comes Kyungsoo" Baekhyun announces just when the door opens and a younger Kyungsoo comes into the scene. Luhan takes the nerdy appearance of do Kyungsoo into memory while trying to inconspicuous in taking a picture with his phone. Blackmail material number one.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asks the elder. "We’re about to go home."

"Nothing. Just trying to compose" Yixing answers, trying to look for the dropped ring without capturing the other's attention. Kyungsoo was not Baekhyun friend for nothing. "Go ahead Kyungsoo, I'll catch up with you in a while. I need to arrange my things first."

"Okay hyung" Kyungsoo smiles at Yixing and the three invisible figures gasp.

"What?!"

"I didn't know you could smile Kyungsoo" Baekhyun says before being punched in the gut, howling in pain.

"We’ll just be at the court-- what's this?" Kyungsoo crouches to pick up the dropped ring, holding up to his face, and noting the intricate detail adorning the small object. "To eternity and beyond?"

"Really? Really Yixing. To eternity and beyond" Baekhyun snorts, unamused, trying to at least slap Yixing over the head for being lame. 

"Hyung, what's this?" Kyungsoo asked while Yixing sighs. There was no point lying to the other since what Kyungsoo wants he gets. "Am I missing something here?"

"Well you see, Soo. Tomorrow’s Valentine's Day and I was planning on confessing to..."

"Jongdae?" Kyungsoo cuts in and Yixing looks at him in confusion or at least the gang thinks its confusion. With Yixing you don't know if his confused, sad, or horrified. He’s that unreadable from his companions that isn't Jongdae. "It’s fairly obvious hyung. You’re in love with that little rascal. It’s a miracle you two haven't banged yet"

"Kyungsoo language" Yixing reprimands but the other shrugs him away. "But you're right. I'am planning of confessing and I'am asking for your assistance"

"Mine?"

"Yes yours" Yixing nods. "I was planning on taking Jongdae to Everland tomorrow and that wouldn't happen if the puppy gets nosy"

"I'am not nosy" Baekhyun retorts with fire blazing in his eyes. "I'm just caring"

"What’s the difference?" Kyungsoo deadpans.

"So you're telling me to spend 24 hours of my life with Baekhyun for the sake of love?" Kyungsoo asked

"Yeah. Is that too much to ask?" Kyungsoo blinks at a nervous Yixing. Yixing knows how the other hates doing favor but Kyungsoo adores Jongdae so hopefully he'll say yes.

"Fine. I'll do it" Kyungsoo surrenders to the elder. Kyungsoo had been rooting for the two bestfriend since the beginning and this would probably help the two get past the friendship stage to dating. "But on one condition."

"What?"

"Don’t break Jongdae's heart or else I'll offer your heart to Satan" Kyungsoo threatens and Yixing salutes in understanding. Kyungsoo smiles before tossing the ring to Yixing. "Now pack your things up" he orders before finally leaving Yixing alone. 

As Yixing packs his things, four invisible human beings were laughing at Kyungsoo gullibility. "I was 20, okay? People do things while they’re still young"

"Whatever" Baekhyun grins and Kyungsoo lunges to break his neck. Neck because Baekhyun's face is the only asset the other has left. Minseok and Luhan tries to break the fight up when Yixing's phone rings signaling a call. 

"umma?" Yixing answers the call with smile but after a few minuscule moments it turns into a frown. "What’s wrong? Why are you crying? arasso, I'll be there. Stop crying."

~~~~~

The four friends watches the scene unfold in their eyes, question marks hanging above their heads when Yixing comes running out of the room, phone still in hand. "What just happened?"

"It’s starting" Luhan says to the friend before the classroom dissolves to the image of Jongdae's house. Rain pouring up above signaling an upcoming bad news. The group shivers at the bad omen brought by the rain and Minseok wishes he would have just stayed home. Home with a cranky Jongdae. 

"I don't like this" Kyungsoo whispers.

"Neither do we" the others answer, staring at a lone figure in front of the Kim's front gates. It was Yixing, holding a chain necklace, wet and dark. Wet from the rain. Dark with despair and anger. 

Yixing brings the necklace up to eye view and the friends notices the eternity ring hanging on it like a pendant. "I'm sorry" Yixing whispers into the air as if it would send his message to Jongdae. Running to the darkest side of the front gates, Yixing climbs up to meet his bestfriend/boyfriend and make the greatest mistake of his life. The rain only falls harder.

♥♥♥♥♥

Preview: Luhan sings to prove a point.