What To Expect When You're Expecting

Oh My Baby!!

A/N: I'm writing special chapters until I reach fifty-five chapters after that I'm done, maybe. This is Liyin's chapter because I miss writing about her. Should I stop at fifty-five or sixty? Hmmmmm..... Enjoy~~~~

_______

Liyin hates everything happening in her life currently. She hates losing control two and half months ago. She hates Jongdae with all his pregnancy glow slapping Liyin on the face. She hates Zhou Mi and his incompetency to practice self-control. She hates Yoona for laughing at her face when she announced her predicament. And most certainly she hates being pregnant with a baby girl after having for the first time with Zhou Mi.

 

"It was one time!" Liyin howls at Jongdae in despair.  Baekhyun and Jongdae was boredly picking the perfect them for Baekhyun's wedding when she had come unannounced with her pregnancy test. Jongdae stares at the contraption for a few minutes before ushering the girl inside. Zhihan's sleeping with his father inside the master's bedroom and they didn’t want to wake Yixing up in case Zhihan gets cranky from the slight movement. Zhihan's a light sleeper for a four month old baby. "It was one time! Just one! I couldn’t get pregnant that easily."

 

"Well if it helps I also experienced the same thing" Jongdae smiles uneasily and that didn’t help Liyin one bit. Liyin cries of losing control and getting pregnant before marriage. They've just been dating for eighth months and now she's pregnant with his child. Liyin wants to bury herself six feet under to escape the embarrassment of it all. "It's going to be fine LiYin. Pregnancy's not that bad, just kind of bothersome, but its bearable after a while."

 

"I'll take your word for it"

 

"Believe me" Jongdae says as he ruffles the girl's hair messily and Liyin scowls at him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When Jongdae is six months into his pregnancy, Liyin was on her fourth. Jongdae, as opposed to having Zhihan, glows all shining, shimmering, splendid for Liyin's liking. Jongdae likes to help Liyin with the hardships of it all but the girl turns everything down in favor of wallowing in her own misery. Liyin feels a little too insecure whenever she's beside the male, observing the way Jongdae would move gracefully with a big baby bump while at the same time taking care of a seven month old Zhihan. Liyin envies the glow Jongdae is sporting that reminds her of those magazines that centers of the advantages of motherhood. Liyin didn’t even think there would come a day that she would grow to hate sweet Jongdae. He blames Zhou Mi for everything and making her ugly as . Heck, Jongdae wasn’t even as fat as her when he was pregnant with Zhihan.

 

"I Hate You!!!" Liyin screams at Zhou Mi ears as she feeds herself a box of chocolate. Zhou Mi hears ringing in his ears at the sound. "Why did you have to make me so ugly?"

 

"You are not ugly, darling. Its just the hormones working" Zhou Mi tries to comfort his lover with an awkward smile. Liyin stares at him in disbelief and a scary scowl that reminds him of Jongdae every time Yixing does something stupid.

 

"So are you trying to tell me I'm faulty" Liyin wails and Zhou Mi is frantic. He wonders how Yixing or even the whole gang survived a cranky Jongdae.

 

"No honey! Don't cry!" Zhou Mi flails around in absolute panic and Liyin bask on her own sorrow through chocolates. Well suffice it to say, Zhou Mi got kicked off of his apartment for the night and was forced to stay at his next door neighbor's apartment till the girl cools off. It's a good thing he lives next to someone kind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Baekhyun's deathly afraid of a pregnant Liyin. Jongdae was bearable during the months of his first pregnancy since the male didn’t have much hormones to warrant a full-on mental breakdown when it comes to picking clothes. Jongdae was never the fashionable type and it kind of helped to have Zitao and Minseok for friends since they have bigger sizes than Jongdae. Liyin, on the other hand, have almost no-filter whenever she is drowned under pressure on what to wear and commissioned Baekhyun to help her out.

 

Baekhyun hadn't thought of anything before that but after a while he thought to reconsider his choices. "I don’t think that would look good on you. It makes you look big" Baekhyun comments, a natural comment he would give to Jongdae whenever he would ask for his opinion. Baekhyun should have known Jongdae and Liyin are not the same person.

 

"What did you say?" Liyin dangerously hisses on Baekhyun's face and the younger cowers within himself.

 

"I said it looks beautiful on you. Brava!" Baekhyun nervously says and Liyin eyes him for a moment in suspicion before breaking out into a smile. Jongdae never had those weird mood swings before.

 

"Oh thank you, Baek" Liyin smiles. "But I think it makes me look big"

 

"That's what I said" Baekhyun squeaks but Liyin ignores him.

 

"We need to look for more" Liyin claps excitedly before dragging Baekhyun to the mall as an assistant and part-time shopping bag carrier.

 

From: Queen Baek

Date: January 25, 2016; 00:15:45

HELP ME!!

Liyin's making me her bag carrier and I think she's worse than you.

Please have mercy on me.

 

From: King Dae

Date: January 25, 2016; 00:15:48

No!!! 😸

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yixing and Zhou Mi are out baby shopping when the latter gets a text from Liyin asking him for papaya. Its January and Zhou Mi is sure as hell that there were no papaya for sale at any part of Seoul this month. Zhou Mi hates the craving seasons of pregnancy when Liyin would ask for the most impossible stuffs in the world and he has to go up and down, side to side, to get what his lover needed. Yixing feels sorry for the dude because unlike Jongdae, Liyin does not have five substitute fathers backing her up every second of the day.

 

"Where am I going to find papaya in the middle of winter?" Zhou Mi groans as he plops himself on a nearby bench, phone in hand. Yixing watches the male in pity having no answer for that particular question. "Stupid crazing seasons. How did you live through this?"

 

"Jongdae have six husbands by default. I'm not alone in this journey." Yixing helpfully informs the male and Zhou Mi cries in despair. The only person willing to go the distance for Liyin other than him was Jongdae and unfortunately Jongdae's in the same predicament as Liyin. Only tolerable and not that hormonal.

 

"I guess I'm staying over Suho's house again" Zhou Mi sighs.

 

Yixing looks guilty and so he offers a suggestion. "Maybe we could ask Luhan to teleport us to the Philippines. They probably have papaya this months"

 

"Yeah we could do that"

 

The first time Zhou Mi rides a broom stick he vomits on an old man in air sickness-- if that even makes sense. It's disgusting really to think about it but, hey, he made Liyin happy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The time Liyin was asked to deliver a speech about pregnancy, she had the worse breakdown to ever be recorded in the history of Korea. Jongdae was with her for support and when she saw how much glow Jongdae exudes she feels utterly horrible with her figure. Why was someone like Jongdae so perfect? Why was he having no issues at all when Liyin's trying not to look disgusted with the violet stretch marks adorning her body soon? Why was she pregnant after one try?

 

"Liyin, you could do this" Jongdae cheers the girl on but Liyin is too focused trying to find any flaw in Jongdae's big figure. He looks definitely like those mothers on the cover of the magazine with the glow and the smiles that she wants to experience just once. "Stay calm, okay?"

 

"I will. I can do this!" Liyin breathes in nervousness. She inhales and exhales as Jongdae assists her up the stage. She refuses to let the male go but eventually relents when she sees the expecting looks her fellow mothers are giving her. Pregnancy was supposed to be magical and she was supposed to tell that to everyone but the existence of Jongdae made her reconsiders her speech.

 

"You know what this?!" Liyin says as she throws away the cue cards she was holding. The crowd gasps at the foul words from the elegant lady in front. Jongdae doesn’t even look bothered at the sudden change of mood since he did influence Liyin with some of his attitude. "I didn’t plan for any of this to happen especially when I only spread my legs once! Just once! My ex-boyfriend told me everything would be great since having a baby is a 'miracle of life' but he's a liar and I want to punch him in the face" Liyin enunciates the last eight words as she stares at Jongdae from behind her audience. Jongdae does not even flinch at the threat. "I envy him because he's still beautiful as even at seven months and look at me I'm hormonal as . I don’t want to think about the stretch marks I would be sporting after this whole thing or even the varicose veins because the hell am I spending money to get rid of those."

 

"Okay, I think it's time for you to--" the announcer climbs on but Liyin hisses at him in anger.

 

"Don't touch me I'm not finish talking. Go back to your sit!" Liyin shouts at the male who scampers back down to let the fashion designer be. "Thank you. Now where was I? Yes. I was talking about veins and those weirds mood swings that scared away Byun Baekhyun and he never gets scared of anyone before. Where is the ing glow those magazines promised me? I don’t see or feel the glow anywhere and let me tell you editor-in-chief of Parent's Magazine all I ever felt for the past seven months of my life is back ache, head ache, stomach ache, and any known aches available in science. Have anyone seen my armpits? It's dark as the forbidden forests" Liyin cries as he sits herself on the edge of the stage in desperation. "I just wish that after pooping this baby out I would return to normal because I didn’t ask for any of this. Zhou Mi should be happy I love him enough to let him live"

 

"I think you really need to calm down, Ms. Zhang" the announcer climbs up again and this time Liyin lets him assist her down. Her audience looks at her shell-shocked while Jongdae is shaking his head in disbelief. Jongdae didn’t even know pregnant people were capable of those things, he's just glad Liyin didn’t drag his name with her breakdown. Jongdae won't know what will happen with his unconventional life.

 

"They say…" Liyin escapes the announcers hold "…when everything's over and you have your baby in your arms, you forget everything. I'm holding onto your words for that Kim Jongdae! I'AM!!!"

 

Screw Liyin, Jongdae's putting her on his hit list.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Liyin definitely hates her life when the doctor, Zitao, told her that she had to undergo a caesarian section. She had practiced, attended her prenatal classes, to prepare herself for the labor-inducing activities she had hoped to undergo but Zitao just had to ruin everything for her. Jongdae smiles at Liyin in comfort but Liyin just wanted to kill the male for being a lucky . Why had Jongdae given the painless option of giving birth while she had to be cut open for the baby?

 

"I hate you" Liyin hisses at the face of her ex-boyfriend while she was being rolled away to the operating room. "No wonder Yoona wanted you gone. You are such a lucky bastard."

 

"Along with luck comes great responsibility" Jongdae teases and Liyin punches the male in the arm for joking at her predicament. "Good Luck!" Jongdae stays behind, waving at Liyin, and the girls sends him the middle finger before the door closes.

 

"I think you've influenced Liyin a little too much" Yixing pats his husband on the shoulder.

 

"You think?"

 

And yeah Liyin doesn’t forget the antics she had done while pregnant even when she had her daughter in her arms. She still hates Jongdae for being a lucky bastard with his six default husbands, the stupid glow he had experienced, and the painless childbirth he was luckily given with. Liyin swears she would only have one child and he would laugh at Jongdae's face if he ever experienced the pain of pregnancy.

 

Nine years later Liyin is pregnant with her third child and she still haven't experienced the glow Jongdae was blessed with. Especially when Yoona is pregnant at the same time as her and her cousin is glowing brightly like Aladdin had promised the world would look like.

 

The universe must really hate her.

 

" THIS!!!!"