Bachelor's Party

Oh My Baby!!
"YOU SON OF A DONKEY. GET AWAY FROM ME OR I'LL PERSONALLY OFFER YOU TO SATANSOO!" Baekhyun screeches as the master of ceremonies carries him out of the cake and into the view of probably twenty wild wolves that are out to get a piece of him. It's been fifteen minutes since Baekhyun hid under the spotlight until the crowd had enough waiting and decided to drag the entertainer away. Baekhyun isn't the least pleased at being manhandled. Squirming around the other male's hold, if only it wasn't that buff. "JONGDAE!! I'AM BEING VIOLATED HELP!! DONT TOUCH ME YOU FREAK!"
 
"Would you stop making a scene!" The frustrated the emcee hisses at Baekhyun, tightening his hold on the other's arm. The guest is watching the scene with wide amused smiles in their faces. What's exciting about dancing when you could watch a brawl for free? "You are paid to do this. You do your job"
 
"For your information I don't get paid enough appreciation and money for this !" Baekhyun blabbers as the emcee drops him on the floor. There's a little pain in his behind for being dropped unceremoniously but that could wait later. "Y'all better be kind to me or I'll kick your tiny behind!"
 
"Yeah. Like you could pack a punch" 
 
"Don't threaten me"
 
"Oh I will" the emcee is getting on Baekhyun's nerves and one more word from his mouth and he'll snap him in half. Baekhyun could kill a giant spider, what's a buff man like the emcee compare to that. "I bet you're a "
 
"That's it" Baekhyun stands, rolls up his sleeve, cracks his knuckle, and before anyone could blink kicks the emcee hard on the groin. His enemy howls at the pain and Baekhyun couldn't be anymore smug than that. There's a few clappings by the audience and before he could bask on the praise, he sees three menacing prescience in front. "You really do hate me god, don't you?"
 
"No one beats up our handsome Shindonggie" a male that looks to buff for Baekhyun's taste says with anger flashing in his eyes. "You pay"
 
"Pay? Like credit card, pay? Or check pay?" Baekhyun laughs awkwardly as he backs away from the other three. 
 
"We mean your face pay" the right male which looks like an old version of Arnold Schwitr--whatever advances and Baekhyun yelps as he hits a silver pole. The audience aren't doing anything but watch and Baekhyun knows that half the people in Yixing's party are drunk. Thoroughly drunk. 
 
"Oh my God!" Baekhyun says one last time before closing his eyes. He wouldn't want to see his end, feeling is another thing, but seeing... He would like to die, please. It's five seconds before he hears something, a loud crash, in front of him and few screams following after. 
 
"No one touches the diva but me" the familiar voice of Do Kyungsoo roars as he delivers a huge blow to the fallen bodyguard's gut. "The Great Overlord Do Dyo" Kyungsoo chuckles maniacally before a glass is smashed across his head and he collapses on the ground. 
 
"SATANSOO!" 
 
"Menacing pest" the Arnold whatever spits onto Kyungsoo's fallen figure and before he could face Baekhyun to finish his job, a tall figure comes in to deliver a strong and deafening punch on the other's face. Baekhyun was sure he heard something crack, probably the nose. 
 
"Baekhyun are you okay?" Chanyeol asked as he checks up on his bestfriend. 
 
"Yeah" Baekhyun nods. "But there's more bad people"
 
"I'll handle them" Chanyeol says bravely as the last man standing advances towards the duo. This male is much taller and buffer than Chanyeol and Baekhyun's afraid his friend might get hurt. 
 
"Brave soul" The buff male spits in malice, cracking his knuckles he stands Infront of the duo with a smirk. "But not brave enough" a huge hit on Chanyeol's guts and Baekhyun screams as his friend falls to the ground. The buff male seeing Chanyeol fall grabs Baekhyun by the hair and the diva tries to kick the other off of him. 
 
"Let me go!" 
 
"Nope! I still need to break your face" the guys threatens before he feels someone poking him on the back. He turns to look who the person is and is met by an enraged Jongdae. "Who are you?"
 
"The bartender" Jongdae answers before hitting the male on the nose dead on and if the buff man thinks it's the only thing the other could do, Jongdae delivers a roundhouse kick on the other's bleeding jaw, followed by the finishing touch, a solid back kick and down goes the heavy male. "Baekhyun's not the only one who took Hapkido classes, " Jongdae spats on the other, left foot locked on the other's neck. "Mess with my friends and you mess with me. Understood"
 
"Yes" the male croaks. 
 
"Good" Jongdae withdraws his foot away from the male's air supply. "Now scram!" The injured male doesn't doesn't even think twice in limping away from him, dragging his other friends away. Yixing is attending to the fallen Overlord while Baekhyun is reenacting titanic with Chanyeol. 
 
"Don't let go Jack" Baekhyun cries dramatically, hand tightly holding onto Chanyeol's.
 
"Rose, I see the light" Chanyeol recites and Jongdae's sure Jack never said that in titanic. "It's time to let me go"
 
"No!!" Baekhyun shrieks as Chanyeol mockingly takes his last breath. Jongdae rolls his eyes at the duo before grabbing a bucket of ice from a vacant table and pouring it on the fallen male's face. 
 
"I live!!" Chanyeol splutters, face wet and red. Baekhyun cheers happily but steps away from the giant when it moves to give him a wet hug. 
 
"I don't know why you're such a troublemaker Baekhyun" Jongdae shakes his head at his bestfriend but Baekhyun could only grin at him sheepishly. 
 
"That's a part of l--wait a minute" Baekhyun shrieks as something scandalous meets his eyes. "You have a hickey!" Baekhyun pulls Jongdae's collar down and indeed a small hickey (barely there) meets his hyper vision. Chanyeol hastily stands from the ground to also take a look at bruise. 
 
"Who did this to you?" Chanyeol shakes Jongdae. "We're you ? Oh My God! We need to take you to the hospital"
 
"Oh stop overacting"Jongdae hits the male over the head. "I wasn't . I'm too fabulous for that"
 
"Says the guy who, for five years, says he was by his own bestfriend" Baekhyun rolls his eyes and Jongdae glares at him. "Yeah too fabulous"
 
"Shut up! No one asked for your input" Jongdae hisses at him. 
 
"So...who hickeyed you?" 
 
"What?!" 
 
"Like who marked you?" Chanyeol asked, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "That thing couldn't possibly be make-up or just a bruise. So who did it?"
 
"I did" the duo whirls around to come face to face with a grinning Yixing. Chanyeol's mouth drops while Baekhyun is smiling smugly at him.
 
"So..." Baekhyun whistles. "Another baby Zhang, aye?"
 
"What?!" The couple bursts and Yixing almost drops an unconscious Kyungsoo on his back.
 
"It's not like I'm opposed to it" Baekhyun continues, smile still in place. "I'm just telling you to take it slow. Zhihan's still a week old, don't go around making another one"
 
"Baekhyun please"
 
"I know both of you have good genes but family planning guys" Chanyeol tells the other and Jongdae is a hair strand close in beating both of his friends up. 
 
"We aren't planning on another one" Jongdae grumbles. "And it's not like I'm gonna get pregnant again"
 
"Uh about that" Baekhyun chuckles awkwardly and both Yixing and Jongdae stares at him in malice. "I kind of made the wrong wish."
 
"You what?!"
 
"Sorry"
 
"I'm gonna kill you!" Jongdae advances towards his bestfriend and Yixing makes no move in pulling the other back. "I told you to make the right wish not make me a permanent baby mama-- or something"
 
"I didn't mean to" Baekhyun shrieks as Jongdae grabs a hold of his golden locks. If Kyungsoo was awake he would have laughed his eyes out at Baekhyun demise.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Luhan's stuck on a dumpster with Zitao and he doesn't even know how this had happened. The last thing he remembered before getting locked was running with Chanyeol to save Baekhyun from misery. Zitao is crying beside him; to afraid of the germs surrounding him along with the darkness. His crying is making Luhan's head hurt and he's about to burst a fit at the time traveler. "Would you stop! Those germs won't kill you"
 
"That's what they want you to think" Zitao hisses at his master. "And who in the right mind would put a binding spell on a dumpster. This is so unhygienic"
 
"Your face is unhygienic" Luhan retorts just when a flicker of light is seen in front and Zitao whimpers on his right, muttering about ghosts and death under his breath. Zitao crushes Luhan in a tight hug that has the latter turning into blue. "You're crushing me peasant"
 
"Don't care. I'm dying anyway"
 
"None of you are dying, geez" the familiar voice of Jessica echoes through the small space before her silhouette in shown to the duo. There's distress in Jessica's face and Luhan is worried for what is to come out of his sister's mouth. 
 
"Why are you here?" 
 
"I'm here as a bearer of bad news" Jessica answers and there's urgency in her voice. "I don't want any of you to leave baby Zhihan unattended tomorrow"
 
"Why?"
 
"Yoona's expecting crashers tomorrow. She's expecting all of you" Jessica points at the two witches in the nose. "It's better if the cult splits up into two groups. One group to crash the wedding, the other to keep a good eye on Zhihan"
 
"Are you playing with us?" 
 
"No! Trust me on this" Jessica groans in frustration. "Unlike you Luhan I'am tied to Yoona. I follows all of her orders and tomorrow she wants me to take the baby away from you. Kill the child if possible but I'm not gonna do that."
 
"Wait! Hold on!" Zitao screeches, cutting through the tense atmosphere. "If you want to explain your plans to us, we need the whole cult. We both can't function without the others." Jessica looks at Zitao with raised brow before turning towards her brother who nods as a form of agreement. 
 
"Fine" Jessica snaps a finger and the top of dumpster opens with a loud bang. Zitao doesn't even think twice in jumping out of the dumpster and running like a mad man towards the hotel. The siblings watches the apprentice leave before vanishing into smoke. Jessica black and Luhan white. Demon and Angel.
 
-----------------
 
Baekhyun is crying like a baby as he presses an ice bag over the bump in his head. Chanyeol tries to calm his crying but the more he reassured that Baekhyun is still looks like a princess to his eyes, the more his boyfriend cries. "Oh shut up, Baekhyun. It's just a bump" Kyungsoo hisses at the other, head still aching from having a glass being smashed on his head.
 
"Just a bump!" Baekhyun exclaims with crazed eyes. "I live off on my beauty Kyungsoo. It makes me who I'am today"
 
"And yet you're still a " Kyungsoo mocks and if it wasn't for Chanyeol holding Baekhyun down, another bottle who had met his head again. 
 
"Take that back Pororo! Take it back!" Baekhyun growls like a puppy who lost its mother. 
 
"Make me!" 
 
"Oh I'll make you! LET GO OF ME CHANYEOL! THIS OWL NEEDS TO LEARN HIS LESSON"
 
"But Baekhyun if you do that. You'll get another bump and then you'll never be Baekyonce ever again" Chanyeol tells his boyfriend truthfully and after a beat of silence, Baekhyun's lips quiver before bursting into another wail of sorrow. Minseok having enough of the nonsense puts two clean cotton balls on his ears as he tends to a laughing Kyungsoo. Minseok wasn't there when the chaos issued, collapsing after a stranger had opened a door on his face hard. 
 
"Shush Older One!" Jongdae comes in, stuffing a sock in Baekhyun's mouth, before taking a sit opposite the wailing yet chocking bestfriend. Yixing follows after Jongdae but not before applying an ointment on both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's injury. "So where's the two witches?"
 
"I don't know. I was sure Luhan was right behind me awhile ago" Chanyeol responds with a clingy Baekhyun trying to get his attention. 
 
"We're here peasants!" Luhan and Jessica chorused appearing Infront of the cult before a panting Zitao barges on the door with a very bright smile. "Don't need to miss us"
 
"Who would miss troublemakers like you?" Minseok snorts.
 
"I'm sure you would, my Baozi" Luhan skips towards Minseok, rubbing himself at the other before an irritated Kyungsoo smacks the witch away from his favorite hyung.
 
"No rubbing!" Kyungsoo holds onto Minseok tightly. "You're tainting the queen. And don't you have Sehun waiting at home"
 
"Sehun's five" 
 
"You look like a e" Kyungsoo sticks a tongue out while crushing Minseok in a tight bear hug. 
 
"Not like you're any better" Luhan argues back. "Jongin's waiting for you at home, also"
 
"Yeah, but we look the same age"
 
"You just practically told us you're a e" 
 
"I ain't no Michael Jackson!!"
 
Jongdae groans as he watches Luhan, Minseok, and Kyungsoo bicker at a corner. Baekhyun's still crying in Chanyeol's arm and from the looks of it, only a miracle would urge Baekhyun to stop. Jessica and Zitao are chatting in the corner and Yixing...Yixing's just there drifting off to Neverland. "What are you thinking about?" He nudges the unicorn. 
 
"Nothing just Baekhyun's wish" Yixing answers.
 
"What about it?" 
 
"I..." Yixing turns a deep shade of red and Jongdae's worried for what might come out of the elder's mouth. 
 
"Yixing?" He glares at the unicorn. "Are you thinking about bad things?"
 
"No! No!" Yixing denies but Jongdae's glare intensifies tenfolds and Yixing cowers in fear. A mad Jongdae isn't a nice Jongdae. "Y...es"
 
"Zhang Yixing! I swear if you don't get your mind off the gutter I'am castrating you!" Jongdae screeches and everyone in the room stops to stare at them (most likely the cowering Yixing).
 
"But...but I wasn't thinking of anything " Yixing tries to reason. "I was just thinking of what flavor we should use if..."
 
"That's it! You're dying tonight" Jongdae lunges at the unicorn who screams at the sudden attack. Baekhyun laughs at Yixing's misery while Chanyeol holds the occasional betting poll for the cult. 
 
"This is gonna take a while" Jessica whistles as he tosses a hundred thousand won into the betting hat, courtesy of Baekhyun. Then she smiles creepily as a thought comes to her. "But imagine the " the cult nods and winces when they see Jongdae grab a fistful of Yixing's hair.
 
-----------------
 
Jongin and Sehun stares at the sleeping Zhihan with awe and delight. Zhihan was there new playmate and although the baby was still young, both kids wanted to play and spend the day with the little baby. They wanted to be great hyungs to Zhihan to make their Uncle Jongdae proud. 
 
"Kids it's time for bed" Ryeowook calls out to the twin, who was still by the crib, looking after their baby cousin. Its not everyday a baby was residing on the big manor. Sehun and Jongin were the maknae of the Kim family. They were the other official inheritors of Jongdae wasn't set on giving Baekhyun everything just to give the two boys the childhood they deserve. Ryeowook's one hundred percent sure that even though Zhihan gets all of Jongdae's money, he's not gonna inherit the company, unless Zhihan willingly accepts the responsibility. Jongdae's not a type of person who pushes anyone to do things under their will. Jongdae's not too fond with history repeating itself. "Kids!"
 
"Uncle Wookie" Jongin turns to Ryeowook with a large smile filled with childish wonder and delight. "Don't you think Hannie looks just like uncle Jongdae?"
 
"No Jonginnie! Zhi-Zhi looks like Uncle Yixing" Sehun counters before glancing at Ryeowook. "Am I correct Uncle Ryeo? Zhi-Zhi looks like Uncle Yixing, doesn't he?"
 
"No Hunnie! He looks like uncle Jongdae"
 
"Nu-uh... He looks like uncle Yixing"
 
"Jongdae"
 
"Yixing"
 
"Jongdae! Jongdae! Jongdae! Jongdae!"
 
"Yixing! Yixing! Yixing! Yixing!"
 
"Boys settle down" Ryeowook breaks the two twins up in case they physically hit each other. "You're gonna wake up the baby"
 
"But uncle Wookie" the twins whined cutely.
 
"Okay" Ryeowook sighs before ruffling the twin's hair in fondness. "What if we ask Uncle Baekhyun who he thinks looks exactly like baby Zhihan. Uncle Baekhyun never lies to you, right?"
 
"No but he can't be trusted" Jongin whispers and Sehun nods.
 
"Who told you that?"
 
"UNCLE KYUNGSOO!!"
 
------------------------
 
Yixing's rubbing a hand on his head with a pout. Jongdae had such a tight hold on his hair and if Yixing thought that Yoona was strong, Jongdae was a hundred types stronger than the girl. If he thinks it through, if Jongdae wasn't such a gentlemen he would have broke the girl's face by now. The Daexing cult had standards that had prevented them from hurting a single hair from the girl's head. But there was always an exception to the code...Always.
 
"So you want us to split up into two joints tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked the bored witch.
 
"Yes" Jessica nods, crossing her legs, as he surveys each of the male faces Infront of her. Jongdae holds an ice pack over Yixing's head while the unicorn continues to pout off his misery. "I want part for Zhihan's safety. The other for the wedding. I don't know whether Yoona would ask me to kidnap the baby but i can assure you she would do anything to eliminate the competition. She still believes you're dead and now she was to your son's corpse"
 
"Hurt the child and I would personally break her face" Kyungsoo threatens as he cracks his knuckle in fury. Minseok pulls the younger down, back to his place beside him. 
 
"Oh please do so" Jessica says absentmindedly and the cult gasps at the words. The witch that had been a part of Jongdae's unusual death is turning his back on Yoona and it's incomprehensible to the cult's thought process. "What?"
 
"Are you changing sides now?"
 
"If I could" Jessica sighs. "I'm tied to her for witchy reasons"
 
"Seunggi?" Yixing, Zitao and Luhan asked.
 
"Yes, him"
 
"Seunggi? Who's that?" The original foursome asked in confusion. 
 
"Jongdae's former courter" the foursome exchanges looks of unending question with each other before turning towards the witch. "We don't remember a Seunggi"
 
"Of course you don't" Jessica rolls his eyes. "He's dead"
 
A loud gasp from Baekhyun. "You killed him! How could you Jongdae?!" 
 
"I don't even know him. Sit down Bacon" 
 
"That's what you want us to think" Baekhyun flails, almost smacking Chanyeol on the face, and Jongdae looks at him blankly. "Maybe you're just manipulating us. Maybe you're Laughing Jack in disguise and you aren't fully honest with us. What if...what if--" Baekhyun falls silent for a minute. "WHERE DID YOU HIDE THE BODY JONGDAE?! Maybe it's not too late to offer him back to Yoona and--"
 
"Would you please shut up!" Jongdae screams at his bestfriend's face who yelps in surprise before cowering behind Chanyeol. An angry Jongdae is a scary as hell Jongdae. "I didn't kill anyone, okay. I'm not a murderer! I don't even know who's this Seung gi is because if I could clearly recall half of my life was wasted onto someone I still can't ing trust! So shut it!"
 
"Sorry" Baekhyun zips his mouth shut.
 
"You still can't trust?" Yixing repeats and Jongdae turns to look at him. There's sadness and disappointment in Yixing's brown kind eyes before shaking his head and moving out of the room.
 
"Y-Yixing? Wait!"