Forevermore and Park Chanyeol

Oh My Baby!!
"I need your guys help" Yixing says to the five males in front of him. It was early Saturday morning when Yixing had decided to visit the hideout of the infamous Daexing cult. It was not that far from Jongdae's apartment and was unsurprisingly the residence of one Byun Baekhyun. The pink interior was enough to justify that he was indeed Jongdae's bestfriend for ten years. Kyungsoo beside Luhan is wearing shades to shield himself from the hideous design of his biggest rivals small abode. 
 
"If it involves mass murder, terrorism, burglary, witchcraft." Luhan steps forward with a book in hand. It's the general rule book of the cult written and publish by Zitao for fun. Yixing has one of those delivered to him by an owl. Luhan ain't actually fond of the whole mail order thing (A wizard got to do, what a wizard has to do. A quote by Lu Han). "We can't help you, unfortunately"
 
"But if it's other than those." Zitao cuts in with a dead serious expression, wearing the brown robe of death (it's Zitao, so don't ask). "Then by all means The Daexing Cult is at your service"
 
"Well you're in luck, it's not one of those things said." Yixing says helpfully and the gang shares a look. up a breath, he continues. "I want to win back Jongdae's heart"
 
 There's a beat of silence between the group, letting the information sink in. Yixing had expected a lot of things when he had decided to pay the five males an impromptu visit. He expected them to jump with joy. Not the sarcastic laugh that Baekhyun had decided to offer. "Hah! Good luck with that"
 
-----
 
"I'm assuming you have news for me" Yoona stares at the tall male standing in front of her desk.
 
"Yes." The tall male breathes, taking a sit and giving the woman a very professional and yet unnerving gaze. "I've snooped around the government's database and a few others, like you've asked me to do. But I can't find anything about this Luna Lovegood" 
 
"Are you telling me she doesn't exist?" She raises a brow in confusion and a slight bit of interest. 
 
"Not in Korea. No. But if you're a Harry Potter geek then I could tell you she's as real as a rock" 
 
"That doesn't make sense" 
 
"When did Sherlock Holmes ever make sense" the male grins a widely and Yoona sighs in despair. And her despair doesn't even involve his fiancé and his concubine. It involves the man Infront of him. 
 
"Why did I hire you again?"
 
"Because I, Wu Yifan, is a hacking master" Kris pound on his chest proudly. Yoona doesn't even feel ashamed at the heavy sigh that had left her. 
 
"Oh yes I forgot. I was short on cash." She says with a hand over her eyes. 
 
"What?? Are you telling me I'm a second choice" Kris eyes widen in shock. 
 
"You could say that" Yoona shrugs.
 
"I'am insulted!"
 
-----
 
"So how do you plan on winning your Mary Jane, Spider-Man?" Baekhyun sets the tea infront of his fellow cult members before taking a sit beside Zitao. Yixing takes a sip from the chamomile tea that Kyungsoo loves to make whenever there are visitors around him. Plus Baekhyun has a huge collection of teas all around the world. 
 
"Build a Time machine?" Zitao offers.
 
"Magic?"
 
"Make him jealous?" Minseok smiles with a wiggle of the brow.
 
"Magic?"
 
"Recreate our high school days?" Baekhyun sighs dreamily. 
 
"Magic?"
 
"Or properly apologize to him for being a dickhead?" Kyungsoo says without another thought and Zitao elbows him for being insensitive. Kyungsoo just rolls his eyes in boredom. It's not like he said something bad and Yixing never properly apologized to Jongdae for what happened five years. Well at least he thinks Yixing haven't. 
 
"M-A-G-I-C?" Luhan enunciates with excitement lacing his voice. 
 
"Luhan please stop" Minseok scolds the witch who pouts at him for ruining his moment of happiness. 
 
Yixing thinks the offers through before shaking his head. He already has something in mind."I would really love to do some of the things you have offered. But I was planning on serenading him."
 
"Do you even sing?" 
 
"I could but not that well and that's why I'm here." Yixing answers honestly with his famous dimpled smile. He glances at each males' faces, determination flashing in his eyes. "I'm commissioning your help for this important project"
 
"YixingYixingYixing." Baekhyun calls out with a mocking grin that Yixing wanted to erase with a strong punch in the jaw. Baekhyun does things to people and Yixing's not even surprised he had violent thoughts about Baekhyun. "I know I'm the best vocalist there is..."
 
"Liar." A cough.
 
"Shut up, Kyungsoo...." Baekhyun kicks the smaller male in the shin and the other male retaliates with his own. Baekhyun hisses at pain while Kyungsoo blows him a mocking kiss. He thinks it would be best if he ignores the smaller male's presence. Turning his attention back to Yixing instead. "But Yixing my services doesn't come cheap. 
 
"Do I have to pay?" 
 
"In the world we live in today nothing is ever cheap." Baekhyun says philosophically. "Now pay me or no Jongdae for eternity"
 
"What do you want?" Yixing sighs in defeat. 
 
"I want an all expense trip to Jeju island. No questions asked" 
 
"Deal. Anything else?"
 
"I also want a boyfriend. Find me one" He demands with a flip of the hair. The other's snorts at Baekhyun's ambition. 
 
"Baekhyun stop! Even if Yixing finds you a boyfriend no one would last a day because of your mouth" Kyungsoo says with a small smirk. 
 
"You're just jealous. The only person willing to obey your every command is a four year old." Baekhyun bites back with malice and Kyungsoo's smirk turns more menacing than before. 
 
"At least I have a little child following my every move." A few snickers directed at Baekhyun's deepening frown of irritation. Kyungsoo could already taste his victory. "What do you have? The wind."
 
"You're stepping on dangerous grounds, owl?" 
 
"Whatcha gonna do about it, huh?"
 
"Nothing." Baekhyun checks his fingers lazily, acting as if Kyungsoo doesn't exist. "I had my monthly manicure yesterday. I'm not gonna break a nail because of you"
 
"Well too bad." Kyungsoo lunges at Baekhyun for the fun of it. The others doesn't even move from their position even after the battle cry. 
 
"Get off of me you beast!" Baekhyun screeches trying to pry the smaller male away from him. They roll around the floor for fifteen minutes before they got tired and went back to their sits. For the duration of those fifteen minutes the other had done nothing but talk about tHeir day while drinking their tea calmly. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's fights are not that exciting anymore. If anything it had become too predictable. 
 
"So...uh... Are you guys in?" Yixing says after he finished his third cup of tea. The two tired males nod followed by the others. 
 
"I still think you should have gone with magic." Luhan pouts.
 
-----
 
"But darling I would catch a grenade for you~" Zitao sings as he drives the gang to the Zhang's vacation house where Jongdae is currently residing. Liyin had successfully persuaded the pregnant male to at least have some well deserve rest away from the bustling city of Seoul. Jongdae was suspicious at first especially when the others had insisted that Jongdae go first and they'll follow in the afternoon. 
 
The Zhang's vacation house is found near the mountain and only a few people knows to locate. Yixing's family had purposely built it there in case they wanted to get away from their problems for awhile. It's chilly in the evening considering the altitude but the wind helps with relaxing the nerves. 
 
"Do you think this would work, Yixing?" Kyungsoo asked as they near their destination. 
 
"I have nothing to lose Kyungsoo" Yixing answers truthfully while he tunes his guitar. Baekhyun is too busy trying to adjust his tie in the front seat while the others join in with the singing of grenade. Kyungsoo is the only one paying attention to the jittery Zhang Yixing. "If Jongdae doesn't accept my heart that's fine. If he does then I'll be the happiest man in the whole world."
 
"Sometime you act as if Yoona doesn't exist" Kyungsoo comments with a sigh. Yixing visibly stiffens at the name. "You act as if you haven't cause Jongdae enough pain to last a lifetime and I'm not sure if I'm worried for you or my bestfriend."
 
"I love him, Kyungsoo. I won't do anything that would break his heart again" Yixing tries to convince the owl eyed boy.
 
"You've done enough damage to last a lifetime Yixing. This is your last chance" Kyungsoo says with a tone seriousness. Eyes focused solely on Yixing. "You're right you have nothing left to lose. But you also have nothing to gain if this turns out into a failure. I'm not trying to dissuade you into this, Yixing. I just want the best for my bestfriend."
 
"I understand" Kyungsoo pats Yixing in the shoulder before going back to his sit. 
 
-----
 
"Kyungsoo said something to you, didn't he?" Baekhyun corners Yixing when they had finally arrived in their destination. Hiding behind the thick lush of greens the mountain had provided. The vacation isn't too far from them, considering the loud laughter of Jongdae coming from a further distance. 
 
"No he didn't" 
 
"Yixing, the significant change of your mood can only mean Kyungsoo being a nosy " Baekhyun tells the male with sigh. "Look i know Kyungsoo can be very overprotective sometimes but you should know by now that it's only because of what had happened five years ago. Among all of us, he probably is the only one who can't ever forgive you."
 
"I was expecting it would be you, Baekhyun" Yixing tells the male honestly. "You've been with him far more than I could. You know what he's been through when I left and yet you're here willing to help me more than anyone."
 
"That's because I only want Jongdae to be happy. The best you could say" Baekhyun takes a sit beside Yixing while the others are busy setting up the needed equipments. Kyungsoo catches a glimpse of them when he passes by but doesn't join them. Baekhyun knows what he is doing, he's a capable adult. "I see how Jongdae's eyes light up when you're near. It was gone for a few years but when you came back, we saw it again. If your planning to apologize tonight don't do it. Show Jongdae how much you care and willing to have him back then maybe you'll gain that lose trust again. There's nothing for you to gain in this activity, that's true, because the heart you want had always been in your possession. Jongdae never got his heart back, just his trust."
 
"Baekhyun! Where are you?! We need to do our vocal warm-ups, you know" Luhan screams from behind the bushes.
 
"I'll be there, Luhan!" Baekhyun yells back. "And would you keep it down Jongdae might hear us"
 
"Yeah, whatever!!" Baekhyun shakes his head in disbelief while Yixing chuckles at the witch's silliness. Sometimes it's hard to believe that Luhan was an all powerful witch that had caused this whole ruckus in the beginning. 
 
"I have to go now, Yixing. The stupid witch is calling" 
 
"Okay" Yixing nods with a smile. "By the way Baekhyun, thank you"
 
"You are welcome" he gives the older male an eye smile before running towards a screaming and impatient Luhan. Yixing is left by himself and his guitar before a giggling Zitao pops out from behind a tree, hiding something behind his back. 
 
"Hi hyung" Zitao waves at the elder and Yixing waves back.
 
"What are you doing here, Zitao?"
 
"I have something to give you" Zitao presents a red velvet box to Yixing with a smile. Yixing eyes the thing in curiosity. Zitao couldn't be asking Yixing to marry Jongdae, could he? Yixing's still hanging in a thin thread when it comes to Jongdae plus he is still engaged to be married with Yoona. Sensing the older male's distress, Zitao offers an answer. "It's a twin strawberry" he opens the box and there in it's all glory a red twin strawberry. 
 
"Uh? What am I suppose to do with a strawberry?" Yixing asked when Zitao hands him the box. 
 
"Legend says that if you eat a half of the strawberry and feed the other half to your heart desire, you'll live forevermore" Zitao smiles. "It hasn't been proven yet but I want you to try."
 
"Is this like an experiment?"
 
"No. It's a test of love. How much you can go for love?" Zitao says with a shrug. "It's not wrong to believe, right hyung?"
 
"No, I guess it's not"
 
-----
 
Yoona stares at the apartment complex Infront of her. This was where her fiancé is staying for a good two weeks now. To be specific it was the apartment complex where her biggest rival lives. Kim Jongdae. Taking a deep breath, Yoona climbs up the stairs towards the third floor. The elevator was currently in maintenance and the girl is forced to carry her heavy weight towards the said floor and infront of room #219.
 
It took fifteen minutes for Yoona to reach her destination and when she finally did, she hesitates in knocking. What if she finds something she didn't like? What if it really was Jongdae that stole Yixing away? What if...what if she knocks and Yixing cuts everything with her? She can't bear to lose Yixing. She's made mistakes, yes, but is it enough for him to leave her and her son. "Come on Yoona. Pull yourself together"
 
When her fist was only an inch away he hears a voice behind him, deep  and loud. "They're out for the weekend"
 
She whips around to face the voice. The voice was a tall male with an elf-like ear and a huge grin. "Who are you?"
 
"Hi I'm Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun's ex-boyfriend and Jongdae's forgotten bestfriend." Chanyeol extends a hand for the female to accept. 
 
Yoona smiles at the introduction and accepts the hand. If he was Jongdae's forgotten bestfriend then that only means one thing. He knows Jongdae and Yixing's past. "It's nice to meet you, Chanyeol. I'm Yoona. Im Yoona. Yixing's fiancée"
 
Chanyeol's face falls at the announcement. "Oh. I thought Yixing proposed to Jongdae"