A Mixture of Cakes and Tequila

Oh My Baby!!
Six more to go till the end (probably seven). Also an apology to the badly written scene at the end. ENJOY~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Wait! Back up!" Kyuhyun interjects, waving a frantic hand at the witch in front of him. "Did I hear it right? Jongdae got pregnant with baby Zhihan, through a mystical water, because of his unending love to Yixing."
 
"I wouldn't say unending" Luhan tells the other. "But close enough"
 
"Dude! Did it hurt when you gave birth to the child?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Really Kyuhyun?" Jongdae glares at the male. "We took half an hour explaining to you my current predicament and that's the only question you could think of. Really?"
 
"Hey I'm just curious" Kyuhyun raises his hands in surrender. "But seriously, how did you poop the baby out?"
 
"Kyuhyun!" Jongdae and Ryeowook slaps the male over the head, simultaneously. The male was getting onto everyone's nerves and if he doesn't shut up soon enough, Jongdae's gonna kill someone. He's damn serious. 
 
"It was an honest question" Kyuhyun rubs his head before sulking in the corner. "Big meanies"
 
"Stop being a child Kyuhyun" Heechul reprimands the younger before turning his attention to Luhan. "So let me get this straight. you are a witch?"
 
"Yes sir" Luhan grins at him.
 
"And you gave my still depressed cousin a majestical water to get revenge for the pain Yixing had caused him, am I right?"
 
"Yeah" the cult chorused.
 
"Then this imbecile" he points to Jongdae. "Made the wrong wish, got knocked up by his ex-- current lover of some sort, broke up with Liyin, made Yoona angry, disappeared to the pits of nowhere, and now planning to crash the wedding happening tomorrow. Am I correct?"
 
"Uh...yeah"
 
"Jongdae, what beep-beep drug are you on?" Heechul screams at his cousin's face.
 
"Beep-beep?"
 
"There's a six days old child in our midst. I'm not allowed to curse that much" Heechul reasons and Jongdae makes an oh of understanding. "So, what drug are you on?"
 
"I don't do drugs" Jongdae huffs at the elder. "Why would I do drugs? But on second thoughts that's not a bad idea"
 
"Jongdae" Ryeowook reprimands the other. "You have a son think of him first before doing drugs."
 
"It's just a thought"
 
"So...anyway" Luhan changes the subject. "Are you guys gonna help us or not?"
 
"To crash the wedding?" Kyuhyun says, playing with the baby in Ryeowook's arms. Zhihan has a firm hold on the male's finger. "Or to crash the bachelor's party?"
 
"Bachelor's Party?" Baekhyun asked. "What Bachelor's Party?"
 
"Uncle Yixing's Bachelor's Party" Jongin zooms in from the kitchen with Sehun in tow. He's holding a newspaper, before hopping onto his favorite uncle's lap, and presenting the news article in his face. "It's tonight at Grand Hyatt Seoul. Daddy says a bachelor's party is all boys, so maybe Yoona isn't there"
 
"You could talk to uncle Yixing tonight" Sehun follows after his brother. "Tell him your plan for tomorrow so he doesn't get surprised and have a heart attack"
 
"That's actually a good idea" Kyuhyun ruffles both of his nephews' hair. "We could smuggle all seven of you in and then you could to talk to the unicorn. We have an invitation anyway"
 
"But what about Zhihan?"
 
"I'll take care of him for you" Ryeowook offers and the cult smiles at him in gratitude. 
 
"It's settled then" Heechul stands with a haughty smile. "We smuggle all of you into the party. You meet up with Yixing, tell him about tomorrow, and then go back home. We don't want to stay long in case anyone recognizes you bunch"
 
"Understood" the guys shares secrets smiles at one another. Jongdae makes a move to take his baby boy from Ryeowook before cooing at the little child happily.
 
"We're gonna get your papa back Zhihan. Aren't you excited?" Zhihan yawns at his father's face cutely and Jongdae gives his cute son a kiss on the nose. Heechul watches how the two interact and he thinks that Jongdae would make a great parent. Hey, Jongdae did managed to hone Jongin and Sehun into the rascals they are today-- hyper but good kids.
 
---------------------
 
"For the love of God! This wig is itchy"
 
"Why am I wearing a mustache? Why can't I just flaunt my handsomeness to people?"
 
"No way...no! I ain't going inside that cake!" Baekhyun screeches as Luhan tries to get him inside the large makeshift cake for Yixing's celebration. The other cult members had done nothing but bemoan their situation. Chanyeol and Zitao were tasked as waiters and currently the two are complaining about their respective wig and mustache. Jongdae is the newly hired bartender because someone *cough* Baekhyun *cough* decided to hurt an innocent man from going to work. Kyungsoo and Minseok are somewhere noone really knows and Luhan's currently trying to persuade Baekhyun into being a high class entertainer. (Luhan's nice, okay).
 
"Would you like Jongdae to go in the cake then?" Luhan asked.
 
"Yes please"
 
"No" Luhan deadpans and Baekhyun pouts at him. "You are an awful bartender. You would kill half the party before we could even talk to Yixing."
 
"That was one time, okay" Baekhyun huffs, remembering the disastrous party he had thrown for Jongdae's final thoughts in keeping baby Zhang. Baekhyun had decided that mixing carrot juice, wine,  kale, and vodka  was a good idea in keeping a healthy lifestyle until Zitao almost died from food (liquor) poisoning. The cult had panicked when the panda had fallen since he was the only doctor in the house. It took three hand shaking hours by Minseok to fully revive the panda. Suffice it to say, Baekhyun was banned near liquor for as long as the cult members live. 
 
"Now go inside" Luhan demands but Baekhyun remains adamant. Huffing, Luhan whistles for Chanyeol to come over. "Put him inside the cake" Luhan commands the giant and as if in auto-pilot (Luhan's a telepath or something) Chanyeol sweeps Baekhyun of his feet (literally) before dropping the diva onto the cake without remorse. Baekhyun screeches at the giant but Chanyeol ignores, instead closing the top part of the cake to drawn out all his bestfriend's curses. 
 
"You fluffy giant- Yoda! Let me out of this wicked thing!!!"
 
"Sorry Baekhyun. Harry Potter's orders"
 
"Luhan ain't Harry Potter" Baekhyun muffled voice screeches inside the cake. "He's ing Luna Lovegood. Luhan Lovegood, the woman with the white hair"
 
"I'm a man!!" Luhan whines. "Stop downgrading me bacon"
 
"It's not bacon. It's Baekhyun. You dumb imbecile"
 
A vein pops in Luhan's head and the witch considers turning Baekhyun into a llama. He's two seconds away from making his decision when two bulky men comes in and wheels out the giant cake into the heart of the party. There's screeching inside it but the men ignores it in favor of doing their job. "Karma's a " Luhan snorts.
 
-----------------
 
Jongdae's making random male's Shirley Temple drink when he hears a familiar bacon-like screeching in the midst of loud music and laughter. He knows it's Baekhyun being submitted to his own doomed and he guesses Luhan had finally had enough of Baekhyun's . Jongdae doesn't blame the witch though, Baekhyun could be a bunch of sometimes. Also, why is he making a Shirley Temple? It's a Bachelor's party for Christ sake. "Really? Shirley Temple?" Jongdae mutters under his breath.
 
"I get drunk easily." a familiar voice says from behind and Jongdae whips around to see a tired yet smiling Yixing in front of him. Yixing doesn't seem to recognize and it's understandable since Heechul had insisted for the gang to wear disguises for their own protection. "My fiancé" a roll of the eyes, "doesn't want me to get wasted on my own bachelor's party"
 
"But Shirley Temple?" Jongdae questions with disbelief. "Isn't this a woman's type of drink?"
 
"Don't really care" Yixing shrugs as Jongdae hands the drink to the still oblivious Yixing. "At least I got something to drink for the night. Seriously, I just want to drown on my own sorrows"
 
Jongdae's heart clenches at Yixing's pitiful state before he grabs the Shirley Temple away from Yixing and bringing out a Tequila bottle instead from behind the counter. Yixing watches as his bartender grabs salt, a shot glass, and a lime from his station infront of Yixing. "It keeps the sorrows away" is Jongdae's only answer to the baffled Yixing. "I dealt with five years depression this helped through the most of it."
 
"My boyfriend before dealt with depression like you" Yixing tells the disguised Jongdae. Jongdae goes stiff for a moment before resuming back to his work, pouring Yixing a shot of tequila. "And it was all my fault. I should have just stayed with him." He continues.
 
"What's done is done" Jongdae pushes the shot of tequila in Yixing's hand, lime and salt beside it. "You can't turn back time. Now drink it up"
 
"Yeah" Yixing stares at the liquor in front. "How do you do this?"
 
"You a patch of your skin on the back of your hand" Jongdae demonstrates as he prepares his own tequila shot, his hand after. "Sprinkle some salt on it. " Yixing doesn't know why he finds the bartender in front of him hot as he the newly sprinkled salt at the back of his hand. "Shoot" 
 
He watches at the bartender's Adam's apple moves as he downs his drink, Yixing's eyes glazing as the curves of the bartender's porcelain neck is exposed to him. "And then " the bartender on a lemon wedge. "Now you try" the bartender smiled at him and Yixing's sure it wasn't his heart that skipped a bit, and is his pants getting tighter. 
 
"Uh...okay then" Yixing says shakily, he shouldn't be lusting on a random bartender. He has Jongdae for this types of . So without another word, he copies after the bartender. a patch of skin, put some salt on it, the salt, downed the drink, before grabbing a lemon to on. Yixing grimaced at the taste before smiling at his server. "That actually taste good"
 
"Of course it is" The bartender smiles at him and Yixing thinks it kind of looks familiar. "Do you want more?"
 
"Sure" Yixing smiles.
 
--------------------------
 
"Luhan, I'm worried" Chanyeol bites on his nails as he sees Baekhyun's cake being dragged away in the middle of the party. "What if Baekhyun messes up?"
 
"He's a natural performer" Luhan assures the giant. "he'll live through this. Now we need to find Yixing"
 
"But my boyfriend" 
 
"He's gonna be fine" Luhan grabs a hold of the giant's wrist. "Now come on, we don't have all night"
 
Baekhyun is worried. Like hella worried for his own self. 
 
Baekhyun is about to make a complete fool of himself Infront of people and he's not even drunk enough to not remember all of this. Screw it, Baekhyun's not even drunk. He might be a very cocky bastard but Baekhyun's no Marilyn Monroe who exudes charisma and appeal. So when the master of ceremonies announces his pseudonym Baekyonce, he was already on the verge of peeing in his pants.
 
"Oh for the love of Jesus" Baekhyun prays. "I repent, please just save me from embarrassment"
 
There's the spotlight above Baekhyun's head and he generally thought it was the heavenly beings up in the sky but it was the exact opposite. "Why do you hate me, oh lord?!" Baekhyun cries out, refusing to step out of the cake.
 
------------------------
 
Jongdae doesn't even remember how he got in this sort of position. Pushed up against the wall on a deserted part of the hotel, making out with an oblivious. Jongdae feels a sense of déjà vu with this particular happening and he really should push Yixing away, literally. But the way Yixing kisses with so much vigor, so much, that Jongdae's intoxicated by it and he needs more. Finger entangling in Yixing's hair as he pulls Yixing closer to him, whimpering when Yixing pulls back to pepper small kisses on his jaw and neck. 
 
"Aren't you getting married?" Jongdae moans.
 
" her" Yixing growls on the male's neck. He a small hickey on Jongdae's neck without another thought. Yixing doesn't know why but his mind urges him to mark the bartender as his. It's as if his on automatic. Jongdae forgotten, not thoroughly, in favor of the bartender. But then again the bartender does kind of look like his dead other half just with a weird Afro and nerdy glasses. "You know you remind me of someone."
 
"Who?" The bartender breathes into his sensitive neck.
 
"My other lover" there's a sudden quiver in his voice, sadness, that has Jongdae's heart breaking. Yixing's kisses had stopped on his neck before nuzzling comfortably on it. "He's gone and it's all my fault. I couldn't protect him, I'm too weak. I can't even protect my son. I'm a disappointment"
 
"You're not a disappointment" Jongdae pulls Yixing away from him gently, flashing a small smile. He sweeps Yixing's bangs to the side, something he always do when the other's sad. He counts the minute when Yixing would notice that he's just Infront of him. That he's still fighting the war with Yoona. "You did what you have to do for your family. So stop being so melancholic"
 
"You sound just like him" The bartender smiles at Yixing, mysteriously. 
 
"Who?"
 
"You sound like...you sound just like---"
 
"JONGDAE!! I'AM BEING VIOLATED HELP!! DONT TOUCH ME YOU FREAK!"
 
And there goes the wonderful moment ruined by the wonderful Byun Baekhyun.