The Queen is Back

Oh My Baby!!
The cult is wearing their black robe while sitting on a circle, around Zhihan. Luhan had mixed the water and Yoona's tears together, after they had landed from their small trip. They weren't lying when they said Zhihan was sick and cranky. Zitao had done a lot for the baby but it looks like what the other needed was his parents. It had took the gang three hours to get Zhihan to stop crying after Luhan had accidentally woken the other up from its nap. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo soothing voices couldn't even stop the baby from crying. It was only when Zhihan was really exhausted did he finally settle down. The cult is still too overwhelmed with the sudden episode but pushed on to their ritual.
 
"Baekhyun, you have your wish right?" Kyungsoo checks on the diva. Baekhyun nods with a smile, waving the piece of paper in his hands.
 
"Well let's get this started" Minseok screeches before a hand is slapped on his mouth. Simultaneous 'shh' was given to him before Chanyeol feeds the magical water to Zhihan. Zhihan doesn't even flinch when the bottle's teat touches his lips, accepting the water with closed sleepy eyes.
 
"Should he finish the whole bottle?" 
 
"Nope. As long as he drinks it. It would be fine" Luhan says and Chanyeol takes the bottle away from the baby who is finally dozing off to dreamland. Baekhyun carries the child in his hands before sending each of his friends a look of determination.
 
"Well here goes nothing" he breathes loudly. "I wish... I wish everyone gets their happily ever after. To eternity and..."
 
"Beyond!" The other chorused and Baekhyun sends them a smile of gratitude. He then places a small kiss on the baby's forehead and then there was light.
 
---------------------
 
Yixing plays with the food in his plate, boredly. Yoona is blabbering nonsense again and Yixing doesn't have enough energy to entertain the other. Yixing is worried for his son at the other side of the world and Yoona wasn't helping with all her blabbering and annoying laughter. Can Yixing just have a day for himself? "I've pushed our wedding for Friday"
 
"What?!" Yixing looks up from the news.
 
"I've decided to move our wedding this Friday" Yoona reiterates with her annoying smile. "Mother had suggested it. She said that we have taken too long to finally tie the knot and she's growing impatient."
 
"Why didn't you ask my opinion about this?" Yixing mutters in disbelief.
 
"I knew you would say yes regardless of the date. You're my little puppet remember" Yoona says and Yixing remembers that she still believed he was under her spell. Yoona was still blinded with Jessica's empty potion and if Yixing wasn't asked to pretend, he would have yelled at the girl's face. The protection charm might have been useless in saving Jongdae's life but it was powerful enough to save Zhihan and Yixing's sanity. "So what do you say Yixing? Friday?"
 
"Isn't it too... Fast?"
 
"We've been engaged for five years now. Friday's not that fast. We still have three days to prepare" Yoona takes a hold of Yixing hand, intertwining their fingers together. "Cheer up!"
 
"Yeah" Yixing sighs. Why, oh why, did the gang decide to stay in London for one more week? Why?!
 
-------------
 
I will hug you and hold your hand
If I'am able to express my heart
I will devote myself to you
I want to protect you, whenever
 
Zhihan gurgles happily at the person in front while listening to the soft melody coming from the other's mouth. He gets a tickle in the stomach and Zhihan basked at the attention given to him. Baekhyun watches the baby laugh in the sidelines, tiredness prominent in his eyes. "I guess he really missed you"
 
"It's only been five days. Zhihan couldn't miss me that much" Jongdae smiles at the baby, mitten hands extending to touch his father on the face. Jongdae lets him of course too happy to have his son in his arms. "Isn't that right little one?"
 
Zhihan gurgles happily, pink gums showing, and Jongdae coos at his child happily. Baekhyun's never seen his bestfriend this happy before and maybe instead of a curse, Zhihan is a gift of happiness to Jongdae. "We thought we weren't gonna get you back"
 
"You thought wrong then" Jongdae smiles at his friend. "I'm here, alive and well. So you could rest for awhile, I'll handle Zhihan"
 
"You sure" Baekhyun yawns. "You're not really the best father any could ever have"
 
Jongdae scowls at Baekhyun before landing a hit on the other's arm. "I've handled two rascals on my own for five years. I think I could handle my own child"
 
"Yeah, yeah..." Baekhyun says with tired grin. "Just remember to give Zhihan his medicine, okay?"
 
"Alright Baekhyun. Good night" Jongdae waves the other off.
 
"G'night" Jongdae watches as the door to his temporary room closes before continuing to sing his son to sleep. But seeing as how energized Zhihan is, Jongdae thinks he's gonna be lacking some few good hours of shut eye."What do you want to do, little one? Do you want to go out for a bit?"
 
Zhihan stuffs his mittened hands in his mouth and Jongdae gently pulls it away. He then moves from the chair he is sitting to the bed. He lays his child on it before hearing someone knock on the door. Jongdae ponders whether he should open the door. Luhan had specifically told him not to open the door to strangers but the insistent knocking pushed Jongdae to disobey Luhan. Placing a small kiss on Zhihan's forehead, he walks to the door and opens it. 
 
A lady in black stands in front with a menacing smirk. "Hi!"
 
"Who are you?" 
 
"I'm Jessica" she says and Jongdae shivers at the malice in her voice. Jessica's eyes that was once focused to him moves towards the baby on the bed and back to Jongdae once more. "And we need to talk"
 
------------------
 
Yixing's glad Yoona had given him the opportunity to visit his parents, alone. Yoona had been sticking too close to Yixing after last night and he had begun to wonder if Yoona finally grown overly-attached and crazier for him. Yixing wonders where the old Yoona is? If he could recall quite clearly Yoona was a very kind and generous girl. She would always smile at anyone before, very cheerful, and now her love for Yixing had changed her to someone bitter and envious. Maybe Yixing is not meant to have a happily ever after. All the people he was with would change after loving him and he thinks he cursed to give people only heartaches.
 
"What are you thinking about Yixing?" His mother asked him, sweeping his hair to the side. 
 
"Nothing" Yixing sighs. "Just the wedding" 
 
There's a quiver of sadness in Yixing's voice that broke his mother's heart. Yixing might not know it but his friends were not the only people that change. Yixing's mother feels only sorrow for her son. Her child wasn't like this before. He would always be positive at anything and although quiet she knew Yixing was contented in his life. It was five years ago when she last saw the happy-go-lucky Yixing, her child, and she misses him greatly. "I'm sorry for your father and my selfishness. I've lost the child I once knew because of it and if I can turn everything back I would wish nothing but my son's happiness."
 
"The company means a lot to you. Even if you didn't ask me to save it, I still would." Yixing assures his mother with a smile. "I love you guys."
 
"But not as much as you love Jongdae" Yixing's figure wavers at the name and his mother pulls him in a hug. "I know it's hard for you to leave him and even harder now that his dead but...."
 
"Wait what?!" Yixing pulls away. "Jongdae's not dead. Who told you that?"
 
"His will and testament was released yesterday and I've assumed that his..."
 
"Jongdae doesn't have a will" Yixing cuts in. "He never made one because the Kim enterprise is inherited by dynasty"
 
"Well I guess things change. You're now the official inheritor of the whole thing" 
 
"No!" Yixing stands from the couch, eyes wide in surprise. "If anyone was the inheritor it would be Zhihan. Yoona" Yixing's eyes darkened at the thought of Yoona interfering with Jongdae's property. Now it all clicks, Yoona's hastening this marriage to get all of Jongdae's property from Yixing. She's planning to kill Zhihan, not only because of the death of her first son, but because it would ensure Yixing's inheritance and he's not having any of that. "Yoona's not getting away from this"
 
"Yixing?" His mother calls out. "Who's Zhihan?"
 
-----------------
 
"I don't have a will" Jongdae tells the woman in front of him. He had finally managed to get his son to sleep but Zhihan, a little bit clingy, would stir awake if Jongdae does so much as move him from his arm and to the bed. "And even if I had one all my properties,The Kim Enterprise, would go to Zhihan."
 
"Yoona knows that" Jessica says as he stares at the sleeping baby in Jongdae's arms. She thinks the baby looked a lot more like Jongdae than Yixing. She wonders what the baby's personality would be if he grows up. "She planned everything. She tasked me in forcing your lawyer into making a will in your name. Everything was forged and now Yixing owns all of it. After she marries the unicorn, she's gonna transfer all your money, well Zhihan's money, into her name and her baby."
 
"I don't care if she manages to marry Yixing" Jongdae seethes and Zhihan squirms when he feels his father's anger. Jongdae rocks the baby when it started to show signs of waking, humming a soft lullaby to its ear, before placing the baby gently on the bed. Jessica admires the way Jongdae handles his son. It's only been a day since his back and yet he's already a costumed to his baby's every act. Maybe Jongdae was born as a natural parent. "I don't want anyone to steal from my child" Jongdae says, tucking his son to bed. "Zhihan's too young to go through what I had before and if Yoona thinks that stealing from a small child is going to be easy, she thought wrong. I'm not going down without a fight."
 
"You have three days to get everything back on the right track"
 
"I could manage" Jongdae straightens up. "You're on our side right?"
 
"Nah" Jessica snorts. "I'm still on Yoona's side. It's a witch rule, don't ask"
 
"Then why are you helping us?"
 
"It's fun to see someone like Yoona fall into the pits of hell" Jessica responds. "And also I want to see how Luhan has grown in power. But question if Zhihan wasn't born and you were still dead, who would be your immediate inheritor?"
 
"Baekhyun" Jongdae smiles. "Yixing's not getting near my money. Nope!"
 
---------------
 
"Why would you steal from a child?!" Yixing slams the door open to his shared bedroom with Yoona. 
 
"Truthfully I'm not stealing" Yoona calmly answers her fiancé. "I'm just giving you what's rightfully yours. Why would an mistake like Zhihan inherit a big company like this? That's unheard of"
 
"Zhihan is still of Jongdae's blood. He owns this more than I do" 
 
"Why are you so caught up about this?" Yoona yells at her fiancé. "I thought you don't acknowledge that menace called Zhihan."
 
"I'm tired pretending" Yixing screams back at the girl. "I'am not under any spell Yoona. You have no power over me and if I don't want this then I mean it. This inheritance will go back to my son whether you like it or not"
 
"Not until I get to your son, first" Yoona laughs darkly at the male. "Jessica is still on my side, remember. At this point of time if you take one step out of this house, she will kill you precious little baby boy."
 
"You wouldn't" 
 
"Oh yes, I would"