The Story Begins

Oh My Baby!!

Yixing and Jongdae were bestfriend's at the tender age of eight. No one really knows how they clicked since one was an angel and the other was a devil created by Satan himself. Some speculate its because Yixing understands Jongdae and vice versa while others gossip that Jongdae contacted his father from down under to gain Yixing's attention. Unreasonable really, but hey the world sometimes hides secret not meant to be discovered by normal human beings. Rumor were thrown back and forth about Yixing and Jongdae that they have grown bored of it as ten years had passed and they were both eighteen.

"For the love of Buddha! The only reason me and Jongdae..."

"Jongdae and I" a disgusting slurp from Jongdae and Baekhyun cringes at the side.

"Yeah whatever" Yixing waves off his bestfriend with a glare, "the only reason Jongdae and I became this close was because he kicked me in the groin at the age of eight..."

"Insensitive bastard" a kick in the shin from Jongdae to Kyungsoo...

"...for being an unresponsive little prick with a swiveled . He was such a foul mouth at such a young age" Yixing comments and Jongdae smiles at him unbothered by the insult. Yixing wonders, why he was friends with Jongdae? And Jongdae answers him the exact same thing for the past ten years: because someone needs to kick you in the groin for being idiotic. 

Flash forwards two years later, Jongdae finds himself in Yixing's bed fully with an aching back and forehead. Jongdae doesn't remember what happened the previous night and Yixing screams at him everytime he asked for an explanation. It was a mistake that they keep at the back of their head and had slowly tarnished their friendship. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo deduces that it was because Yixing had finally seen Jongdae's true color and had had enough of the other's antic while Minseok bets it's because something y had happened between the two which caused the drift and Baeksoo's lunch. Minseok couldn't be anymore on point with his statement.

Another year later, Jongdae and Yixing finally decided to separate paths. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Minseok stuck with each other in college, with the first three pursuing music and the latter medicine. College took up most of their time and before they knew it Yixing was pushed out of their minds and into the dark abyss below. Jongdae meets LiYin on his third year in the art room while the female was singing a beautiful tune. Their love story wasn't perfect, seeing as how the incredible three (Baek, Soo, Min) plotted different ways to save LiYin from the 'Insensitive Bastard' with determined faces. 

"Listen LiYin!" Baekhyun takes the woman by the shoulder, facing the poor girl with a distressed face, who hides a small giggle at the back of her hand "Listen! Jongdae isn't the perfect choice for a lover. He's an insensitive bastard who thinks dying his hair red would get him the p to the p. Do you understand?" He shakes the poor lady endlessly when the prefect, Kyouya-- the foreign exchange, intervenes with a punch in the lip. "Liyinth, beforth I die pleath reconthider my wordth" Baekhyun says with a bruised lip before being dragged away by an irritated Kyouya to the cell of no return. 

To say the least Baekhyun's attempt was a failure.

"Woman!" Kyungsoo slams his fist on LiYin's table with Minseok at the back pushing a chalkboard, and LiYin knows what was coming next. 

"Let me guess, Jongdae" Kyungsoo and Minseok nods at her with an unreadable expression before the latter writes mathematical equations in the board and the former prepares for a long speech. LiYin thinks that two male were cute but the presentation they were presenting to her was mind-boggling. What does the function of x have to do with Jongdae being an insensitive prick. 

"X is the variable in which describes how Jongdae's mind works" Kyungsoo says with a serious expression that amuses LiYin. Who knew Kyungsoo could look that scary? "It is not constant and therefore dangerous. Who knows if Jongdae is plotting you're demise now? One can never be too careful" 

"X" Minseok intervenes, looking around the cafeteria for any eavesdropper "could also mean Jongdae's estranged bestfriend and their secret. So be careful" Minseok and Kyungsoo disappears in sight after a loud call of LiYin's name wrecked the whole cafeteria's peaceful atmosphere. Minseok and Kyungsoo leaves LiYin confused at the thought of Jongdae's bestfriend. 

"Hi baby" LiYin feels Jongdae's hands snake in her waist to pull her in a hug. "I missed you"

"I missed you, too" LiYin smiles at her handsome boyfriend for a moment when the thought of Jongdae's bestfriend flashes in her mind. In a relationship, secrets are not meant to be kept for so long, "Hey Jongdae! Minseok and Kyungsoo talked to me today." A nod from the loving boyfriend. "And they mentioned something about an estranged bestfriend" LiYin swears that he haven't seen Jongdae's face go that darker like hell before. 

"I'll kill them" Jongdae growls and LiYin couldn't be anymore confused about Jongdae's former best friend. At the other side of the cafeteria, two specific college students were seen climbing atop a green and sticky dumpster to hide. 

LiYin never questions Jongdae about Yixing, the estranged bestfriend, after that day ever again. Seeing as how Jongdae's face and mood darkens at the sound/thought of his mystery bestfriend, who he haven't seen and heard from  for years. He hopes he never sees the unresponsive male again and if he did hell will break lose. 

"I swear to whoever's listening that if i ever see that dimpled Chinese male ever again" he takes a sip from his soju, glaring at nothing particular. "I'm gonna make his life a living hell"

"How?" He hears someone whisper from his side. Turning towards his mysterious seatmate, he notes it's childlike face and weird pointed hat with a snort; and the male asked again. "How would you make the male's life into hell?" Jongdae shivers at the last word. "How Jongdae?"

"I don't know" Jongdae informs forehead creasing in thought and the other laughs. Laughs, a witch like laugh that Jongdae only hears in fairy tales and he shivers again. 

"I'll wait for your answer, Jongdae" the other male pats the wasted Jongdae in the back, "and when your ready, there's no turning back" Jongdae falls asleep with the lingering laughter of the mysterious male in his head.