Journey to Hogwarts

Oh My Baby!!
Baekhyun stares at the brick wall in front of him in apprehension. The gang had just landed from korea to London and now they were on their way to Hogwarts. Luhan had blabbered endlessly about the amount of gold he had sacrificed for the trip but Kyungsoo's glare had ultimately shut him up. It was Luhan who had offered the free trip to Hogwarts and he would now pay the price of his decision. Platform nine and three-fourth is gold plated above the gangs head and Baekhyun feels a sense of foreboding and excitement.
 
"Are you sure running into that wall is safe Luhan?" Kyungsoo asked the witch, leading the gang. "Didn't the author of Harry Potter say that it only opens on June or September."
 
"That was like ten years ago. It's already 2014, Kyungsoo" Luhan sends the smaller male a smile and Kyungsoo, who has Zhihan in his arms, tightens his hold on the child. What if the wall was really closed and he might lose a teeth? What if he runs and smacks Zhihan's head on the hard wall? Would Jongdae haunt him? What if...? "Oh stop worrying Kyungsoo. This is completely safe"
 
"The last time you said that my friend got pregnant!!" Kyungsoo exclaims at the witch and Zhihan starts to cry at loud noise. Minseok smacks Kyungsoo across the head for being careless before grabbing a hold of baby Zhihan, calming the little baby down. Zitao is seen at the side testing the milk if it was warm enough for Zhihan's liking. 
 
"If you're so worried Kyungsoo then you take the first dive" Chanyeol smiles at the smaller male before pushing him hard onto the red brick walled. Kyungsoo screams as he awaits the impact but instead he lands on something squishy and breathing. Opening his wide eyes up, Kyungsoo sees a ragged, old man in front of him. The man looks like Hagrid, Kyungsoo thinks, and when it finally clicks he didn't even think twice in latching on to the bigger male's waist. 
 
"What the?" The Hagrid look a like says in disbelief but Kyungsoo just flashes him a big smile.
 
"You're my hero" Kyungsoo says, imaginary tail, swishing in the air.
 
"Okay" the man says before five of Kyungsoo's companion emerges from the brick wall with varying expression of delight and surprise. Zhihan is in Baekhyun's arms now and the baby looks absolutely contented in the hands of the other. "Luhan, Zitao, and friends, Welcome!"
 
"Hey Jasper" Zitao waves and at the sound of another name, Kyungsoo hops off of his savior before hissing at him like a wildcat. 
 
"You're not Hagrid!" Kyungsoo sneers at the male and Minseok pats him down. 
 
"No, I'm not" Jasper smiles at the hissing male. "I'm your tour guide for your three-day trip here in Hogsmeade."
 
"Tour guide?" Baekhyun asked. "Why do we need a tour Guide? I thought you know the way Luhan"
 
"Nope" Luhan grins widely at the male. "Jasper here has been my tour guide for three years now. He thought me the ways of the water."
 
Baekhyun's eyes darkened at the word water. "You're the main reason for this mess. I'm gonna kill you" Baekhyun stomps towards jasper with an intent to kill but not before handing Zhihan to Chanyeol for safety. Jasper backs away from the look of murder in Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun wants to wring the neck of the male Infront of him and even though Baekhyun is small, he's vengeful enough to kill any evil beings around him. 
 
"Hey!" Jaspers voice quivers. "I didn't actually planned for anyone to get pregnant."
 
"Don't care" Baekhyun says. "I'm still gonna kill you" and Baekhyun lunges at Jasper without remorse, an enraged Kyungsoo following after. Kyungsoo's just angry he thought of Jasper as Hagrid. How rude of him?
 
------------------
 
Yixing follows after a giddy Yoona, boredly. It's been a day since the cult had left for London and Yixing's not sure if he could keep up his facade any longer. Jessica's been awfully helpful and by helpful, he means that Jessica never spilled the beans about Yixing to Yoona. Jessica had also helped Yixing on some sticky situations with Yoona and he's glad for the help.
 
"So Yixing? What color motif should our wedding be?" Yoona asked. After Yixing came back Yoona had started to plan their wedding again. They were supposed to have a taste test today but she had decided against it when her little baby started to act weird around the different dishes presented at the table. Yixing doesn't even remember Jongdae throwing up as much bile as Yoona but then again Yixing had been absent in baby Zhihan's first three months. 
 
"Black" Yixing answers bitterly and Yoona doesn't even look bothered by it. If anything else she smiles widely than before.
 
"Awww Yixing!" She squeals, pecking the male on the cheeks. "You remembered my favorite color"
 
"Yeah" Yixing rolls his eyes.
 
"By the way Yixing since Jongdae is dead and all" Yixing's eyes darkened at the memory of his lover's death but Jessica nudges him back to reality. Yoona wasn't suppose to found out about Yixing's little game of pretended and he needed to get his bearing back. Who knows what will happen to him if Yoona ever finds out about their little game? Jessica might be currently helping Yixing but she's still Yoona's witch. She does what she is asked to do. "Who do you want as a replacement for your best man?"
 
"Anyone is fine with me" Yixing shrugs.
 
"How about Kris? He looks very best man material"
 
"Sure" Yixing says before excusing himself to the bathroom. Yoona watches Yixing leave with very dark and angry eyes. Yixing was supposed to be sweet, gentle, and kind to her not the aloof, uncaring kind. That's what the love potion is about.
 
"I thought you said the potion is powerful enough to have Yixing wrapped around my finger" Yoona faces her witch. "I don't see that happening, jessica?"
 
"He still has the traces of the protection charm in him. It would take some time for you to have him for yourself" Jessica tells her charge.
 
"Or it's the fact that his son is still alive" Jessica feels the vengeance, the anger, the bitterness, in Yoona's system and normally she would bask in it but now it just felt weird and suffocating. "Didn't I tell you to kill the child, Jessica? Why am I not seeing the child's corpse yet?"
 
"Whose corpse?" A gentle voice says from behind them and Yoona turns to come face to face with her cousin. There's anger in LiYin's eyes as she stares her cousin down. 
 
"Oh you know whose corpse I'm talking about" Yoona taunts and Liyin slams her cousin on the racks behind them. Jessica steps away from the commotion while the salesmen tries to break the two apart. 
 
"Step one foot near Zhihan and I will do the honors in ending your pathetic life" Liyin hisses and yet Yoona just smiles at her in malice,
 
"Why are you wasting your time on a child that broke your dream of a happily ever after?"
 
"Because the child is innocent in all of this" Liyin screams at her cousin's face. "You've already have your revenge Yoona. Jongdae's dead. Now leave Zhihan alone"
 
"Zhihan's life in exchange for my child" Yoona screams back. "I lost a child from Yixing. The kid I'm carrying isn't even his. Now, I want the life of that child to repay for all of my misery"
 
"You need to go through me first" 
 
--------------
 
Baekhyun stares at the moving chocolate frog in front of him in amusement while Zhihan laughs at the critter in his hands. Zhihan is a cheerful baby and he looks just like his mother (?) if it wasn't for that annoying dimple in both of his cheeks. Baekhyun cherishes and spoils the infant too much and it's only been two days. The cult doesn't even know how they smuggled the two day old baby boy to London without alerting anyone. There's a little magic involve but no one needs to know that. 
 
"You're so cute" Baekhyun gives the small child in his arms an Eskimo kiss and unknown to him a certain giant is staring at the display fondly. "You just look like Jongdae" At the name of his daddy, Zhihan perks up before extending mitten clad hands towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun knows that Zhihan asking for Jongdae and his heart constricts at the thought of depriving the child of its mother. Zhihan needs Jongdae and Yixing but until everything is cleared up Zhihan would have to stay with the cult.
 
"I'm sorry young one" Baekhyun whispers to Zhihan with a sad smile. "Daddy Jongdae and Papa Yixing can't be with you but you have uncle  Baekhyun. Uncle Baekhyun will take good care of you" 
 
"Also Uncle Chanyeol" Chanyeol squeezes next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks up at Chanyeol before falling a bright smile that had Chanyeol's heart bursting out in so much happiness and ending affection for Baekhyun. "We won't leave you alone."He tickles the child on its abdomen and Zhihan gives a small bubbly laugh at the duo before yawning wildly. Baekhyun and Chanyeol coos at the sight before the former stands up to leave the room of snoring adults towards the lobby. There's no one on the train other than the cult. This was the reason Luhan had lost nine months of his savings. He needed to rent the whole train for this trip and Baekhyun wonders how rich Luhan is. "You need to rest, Baekhyun. I could take Zhihan from here" Chanyeol holds Baekhyun from going out. There's bags under Baekhyun's eyes after two days of waking up in the middle of the night to attend to baby Zhihan's needs.
 
"No you rest. I could do this myself" Baekhyun reassures the other.
 
"Baekhyun please" Chanyeol pleads. Baekhyun sighs at the look in Chanyeol's eyes before handing Zhihan to the other. Chanyeol takes the child from the other gently and Zhihan immediately nuzzles at the warmth Chanyeol's giant figure exudes. 
 
"Here milk" Baekhyun hands a bottle of warm formula milk to Chanyeol. "It could help Zhihan sleep well"
 
"Thanks" Chanyeol accepts the bottle before feeding a sleepy Zhihan with it. Chanyeol coos at Zhihan fondly before finally leaving the room. Chanyeol leaves for another occupied room beside theirs and Baekhyun slumps next to Kyungsoo for a short nap. Just enough until they get to their destination. Who knew being a temporary mother would be this tiresome? Baekhyun swears that if ever they get Jongdae back, he's gonna take a vacation away from all this chaos. He'll make sure Jongdae experience all this sleepless night. 
 
-----------------
 
Yoona's day had gone from good to bad in a span of eight hours. Liyin was successfully pried off of Yoonaby a frantic Yixing. Liyin had said nothing about Yixing's presence instead going out of the wedding shop to clear her head. She knows that if she didn't leave the couple and the witch, she would sooner or later commit murder. Liyin does not want her cousin to be the first person she would ever slap in the face, hard.
 
"Can't you believe it Yixing? My own cousin betraying me for Jongdae" Yoona says at Yixing who is silently massaging her swollen right foot. Yoona had taken a liking to having Yixing obey her every command without any questions. There would always be a small grimace in Yixing's face but it would disappear within a few moment and Yoona would like to think that the potion was still in effect. Jessica hadn't said something about the potion malfunctioning, so everything must be okay. Right? "Why aren't they like you? A zombie to my every command."
 
Yixing snorts at the female inaudibly but doesn't answer her. His whole attention focusing solely on the girl's feet. "This is why Jongdae died. He's making up for all his selfishness. Taking what's mine for his own, I'm glad his gone and so is his son. Soon" Yixing grips the foot in his hold tightly and Yoona shrieks at the pain. "Yixing? What the?!"
 
"I felt a nerve" Yixing answers her automatically. "I thought that if I squeeze hard it would disappear."
 
"Okay then" Yoona smiles at her fiancé. "But honey please be gentle. I'm still pregnant" Yixing glares at Yoona's baby bump, venomously. The child isn't his and mind controlled or not, he won't ever accept him. "So Yixing I was thinking. Why don't we name 'our' son Zhihan?"
 
"Why?"
 
"Well..." Yoona sighs at Yixing's handwork. "We're gonna kill the other child soon enough and I wouldn't want you to miss the other."
 
"I won't. He's not my son" Yixing says with gritted teeth. Yixing hates to pretend that Zhihan doesn't mean a thing to him but he was still a father. He would do everything to protect his son and give Jongdae's death justice. Luhan has a plan to bring back Jongdae. Heck, even Jessica's slowly turning her back on Yoona. So now, Yixing needs to up his pride and get his mission over with. Three drops of Yoona's tears.
 
"I know you don't acknowledge the other anymore but he's still a pest."  Yoona takes her foot off of Yixing and gestures for the other to come sit beside her. Yixing does what he is told but with slight hesitation. "Might as well get rid of it while we still can"
 
"Leave the child out of this Yoona" Yixing breathes. "You got your revenge."
 
"It's not the end yet"
 
------------------
 
Baekhyun's too overdressed for a trip in the forest. It's day two of the gang's three day vacation to Hogwarts. The first day was spent sleeping on a weird inn near the woods and normally the cult members would be bothered by this but their tired, sticky, and hungry. Plus Zhihan was getting cranky with all the traveling and the gang were submitted to getting the baby to stop crying for the whole six hours of their lives. So survival and Zhihan first before everything else. 
 
It was three o' clock in the afternoon when the cult and Jasper finally set out for the forbidden forest. Zhihan is on a bag carrier and currently his guardian was Minseok. The baby's wide awake and fully sated, so the gang isn't that much worried for the child. "I don't know why were exposing a four day old baby to the danger of the forest. What if he gets an infection?" Minseok says, hands supporting baby Zhihan's back.
 
"That's what Zitao is for" Kyungsoo answers. "He's Zhihan's doctor. He'll heal him when the time comes"
 
"Im not reassured, one bit" Minseok tells the smaller male before an arm slings around him. 
 
"Chillax bro. Zhihan's gonna be okay" Chanyeol says just when a cute sneeze is heard from the baby in the baby carrier. Minseok glares at Chanyeol and everyone in the vicinity when the baby doesn't stop sneezing for a full thirty seconds. "I think Zhihan needs to stay at home" Chanyeol backs away from the murderous Minseok.
 
"You think" Minseok hisses at the giant before turning towards the direction of the inn with Zitao in tow. They aren't coming with the others even if they were forced to. Zhihan would get a flu if they continue exposing the child to bacteria and viruses. Plus they wouldn't want Jongdae haunting them for making his son sick. Yixing...Yixing would probably kill each of them without a second thought if Zhihan gets sick. There's too much pent-up anger in the unicorn that scares everyone. 
 
"So now that Minseok and Zitao's out of the way. Let's go" Jasper announced and the remaining cult member nods before following him towards the forest.
 
Kyungsoo thinks his two overdressed for this . It had rained the day before the cult's arrival and the forbidden forest looks really musky, dirty, and dark. Minseok had made the right decision in letting Zhihan stay home. From the looks of it, if they expose Zhihan to more nature Jongdae's gonna haunt them for sure. 
 
"It's surely dark in the forbidden forest" Baekhyun comments as he sticks himself beside Chanyeol in safety. Kyungsoo is beside him, basking in the scenery, and hoping to at least catch a glimpse of lord Voldemort. Not minding that no-nosed witch is already dead. "It's kind of scary"
 
"It helps keep trespassers away" Jasper tells Baekhyun. He was leading the pack with Luhan behind him, his wand (Baekhyun wonders where he got the wand from) providing light for the group. "It also hides giant spiders from anyone's sight"
 
"Wait what!!" Baekhyun stops on his position. "Did you just say giant spiders? The hell am I going near any giant spiders"
 
"Oh shut up" Kyungsoo grabs the elder male by the wrist, urging him to walk. "It's not like those spiders would want your meat. You're not tasty enough for them"
 
"Excuse me? If there's anyone bland here, it would be you" Baekhyun points at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo slaps the hand away from his nose before flashing the other a deathly glare. There's a shadow moving behind Baekhyun and Kyungsoo thinks he must be dreaming when something dark and red emerges from behind a tree. "Yo bruh!! Why you so pale?!" Baekhyun question as he notices Kyungsoo's face draining it's color. Luhan and Jasper had also freezes at something in sight. Chanyeol's whimpering beside him. "Yo! What's wrong?"
 
"蜘蛛" Luhan blabbers in Chinese, index finger pointing at something in Baekhyun's back. Baekhyun stares at the witch in confusion.
 
"What?!"
 
"クモ" Chanyeol says while backing away from Baekhyun slowly. Not wanting alert the giant arachnid behind Baekhyun or even Baekhyun himself. Chanyeol knows that he would be Baekhyun's human shield if he finds out about the creature behind him. Chanyeol's not taking any chances.
 
"Did you just say spider in japanese?" Baekhyun asked the giant. "Are you trying to scare me Chanyeol? Because it's not--" he turns around and all blood is drained from Baekhyun's system "oh hey there my friend"
 
"He's doomed!" Jasper whispers and Luhan nods. There was no way Baekhyun could survive a giant spider from eating him alive.