Love and Let Go

Oh My Baby!!

Yixing looks tired and worn out by the time he arrives to the hotel for which the wedding preparations is being held. Jessica is waiting for him by the door, checking the time, before noticing his presence. Jessica smiles at him before dragging him towards his room and halting when she smells something murky and weird from Yixing. There's a sly smirk from her before a loud laugh, "Didn't say we didn't warn you."

 
"I want a girl. You can't blame me" Yixing raises his hands in mock surrender.
 
"There's a fifty-fifty percent chance it would be a boy" 
 
"I'm willing to take the risk" Yixing winks at the witch before grabbing a clean towel from the shelves and taking a much needed shower. Yixing's amaze Yoona haven't noticed his disappearance yet but then again he had two witch watching his back for him. Jessica's loyalty might still be in the border line but over the past couple weeks Jessica had proved herself to be rightful of their trust.
 
"By the way Luhan's not coming to the wedding" Jessica tells him loud from the other side of the door. 
 
"Why?"
 
"He's on Zhihan duty" Jessica answers. "Crashers are Minseok, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongdae if he isn't too sore"
 
"Haha! That's funny" 
 
"It wasn't suppose to be" Jessica quips just when the door to Yixing's room open and in comes the queen bee herself, Im Yoona. Yoona looks crazed and yet beautiful when she walks in the room to probably look for Yixing. Jessica had led Yoona to believe that Yixing had overslept and wanted no visitors before the wedding. The girl didn't question the witch furthermore but she did get suspicious after a certain news.
 
"Where's Yixing?" She asked.
 
"Shower" Jessica points to the closed door where a happy Yixing is humming a soft tune. "He just woke up."
 
"This late? Doesn't he know that this day is very important?" 
 
"He wouldn't even if he wanted to" Jessica mutters as her charge knocks on the bathroom door loudly. Yixing doesn't stop humming despite the incessant knocking from the crazy female and it takes a whole twenty minutes before a freshly cleaned Yixing comes face to face with Yoona. There are countless towels draped around Yixing's body as he tries to hide suspicious bruises (hickeys) from his future wife of some sort. Jessica stifles a laugh at Yixing's form. 
 
"What do you want Yoona?" Yixing asked.
 
"I heard about a certain mishap last night" the female cuts to the chase. "A brawl between a bartender and three bouncers. Why is that?"
 
"A high class entertainer was being picky last night. He provoked them and the bartender did the only thing right" Yixing pushed past Yoona as Jessica hands him his newly ironed tuxedo and undergarments. Yoona glares at Yixing's back before opening again.
 
"And does this entertainer name himself Baekhyun" 
 
"There's a lot of Baekhyun in the world. You need to be a little more specific"
 
"Listen Honey" Yoona growls at Yixing with ferocity and endless anger. "I don't know what you're planning but if this wedding doesn't go as planned. I will personally end your son and family's life. Do not threaten me"
 
"Step one foot near my son and I will cut your head off" Yixing grabs a hold of Yoona's face. "Take two steps near my family and I will burn your ashes in hell. Understand"
 
"I'm not afraid of you"
 
"You should be" he lets her go before Yoona could ask Jessica to cut his arms off. Unless Yoona frees Jessica from her grip, the witch would still be a threat. "Now honey leave. I need to prepare for the wedding"
 
-------------------
 
"I don't know why we still bother in crashing the wedding" Kyungsoo complains as he drives his car to the church. "I mean we could have just kidnapped Yixing yesterday"
 
"You're right" Baekhyun agrees. "But if we did that then there won't be anymore chapters to write"
 
"Stop breaking the fourth barrier, you moron!" Minseok yells at his seatmate before turning back to his phone. It's two minutes after the gang quiets down that the car starts to rumble before dying in the middle of nowhere. The Kim's mansion is located at the most secluded part in korea, near the city by about 55 miles, and it wasn't the best time for Kyungsoo's car to break down.
 
The gang exchanges looks of despair before screaming, "JESSICA!!" 
 
------------------
 
Yixing is pacing around the hall of the chapel while Jessica, his official bodyguard, watches him in boredom. In a few hours the marriage would start but the cult members, the fearsome foursome, has yet to make their appearance. They needed to get their plans straight before the real show but there seems to be a problem. 
 
"Why aren't they here yet?"
 
"You know how the four are" Jessica answers. "Their car probably malfunctioned on their way here"
 
"But it's Kyungsoo's car. That guys meticulous as..." Yixing glares at Jessica who smiles at him in guilt. 
 
"Sorry" the witch grins uneasily and Yixing lets out a howl of frustration. "Yoona wanted me to make sure there were no crashers. So she watched as I made the spell for her. Didn't really have a choice"
 
"So you mean that....asdfghjkl!!" Yixing blabbers as he flails around the secluded hallway in which Yoona would never find. "The wedding's gonna start in eight minutes!"
 
"I know. That's why you need to be a good unicorn and space out every possible moment" 
 
"It's not that easy"
 
"You know what's uneasy!" The door to hallway slams open with a bang and a panting group of four appears behind it. "Running 15 miles from the broken car to this damn church!"
 
"I need air!" Baekhyun croaks before collapsing on the ground followed by the other three.
 
"Weeeelll then, I guess your crashers are here" Jessica pokes a foot to a tired Minseok belly. 
 
"They look dead tired. How are they suppose to crash my wedding?" Yixing groans as he tries to help the four up on their feet. Jongdae clings onto Yixing as he is being set on the couch. 
 
"We have an ultimate weapon" Baekhyun waves a familiar wand in his hands. "We'll Petroleum jelly her!"
 
"It's Expecto Patronus" Jessica face palm at the delusioned midget's misinformed knowledge of wizardom. "And why do you have my brother's wand?"
 
"Confidentiality" Baekhyun smiles and fifty-five miles away a witch is shrieking in horror at his lost wand. 
 
"Yeah okay" Jessica rolls her eyes before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. Baekhyun's murmuring incantation under his breath before a thought comes to his mind.
 
"So does baby Zhihan look like Yixing or Jongdae?" Baekhyun inquires as her attention focus on the couple by the couch.
 
"Both of us"
 
"Good answer" Baekhyun winks before collapsing to a deep nap.
 
--------------------
 
 Yoona's admiring herself in front of the mirror when Liyin comes in unannounced. The girl had been in Thailand for weeks and even if Yoona is mad at her cousin, she still misses her greatly. Liyin had always been understanding about her situation but then Jongdae happened. It was and is always Jongdae's fault. "What are you doing here?"
 
"Hoping to put some sense into you" Yoona snorts at the reply not turning to face her cousin. Liyin notes the heavy bags under Yoona's eyes along with crazed glint on it. Yoona's slowly breaking into pieces and as she rubs her growing bump absentmindedly, Liyin thinks she needs to step up and get her cousin back on the ground. "Yoona for once at least think about your child. The more you strain yourself, the more you--"
 
"Hurt him?" Yoona continues with a question as she whirls around to meet Liyin face on. "No one wants the child but me. If all this didn't happen he would still have a father"
 
"Yoona"
 
"Yes he isn't Yixing's but at least there would be someone to guide him when he grows" Liyin tries to approach her cousin but Yoona takes a step back in fear and anger and despair. "I just want one person to stay with me for the rest of my life. Is that too hard to fulfill?"
 
"It's not" Liyin breathes out. "But the way you're handling this is wrong. Instead of pulling them to you, you're driving them away with your antics. Witchcraft isn't a means to end this"
 
"And yet no one dared to tell Jongdae that." Yoona chuckled darkly. "This is his fault"
 
"In the beginning it is" Liyin admits, "but then I realized if you didn't interfere in the past would Jongdae even make that wish?"
 
"Are you telling--"
 
"No!" Liyin interjects with a shake of the head. "It's all our fault that this happened. It's just a chain of events connecting into one full blown wish. Jongdae's just like you. He's tough, insensitive, proud, selfish but under that he's just the kindhearted Jongdae left by the one he loved."
 
"You're just trying to dissuade me in this" Yoona hisses refusing to believe the other's words. "We're not the same. We're not! He doesn't know what I've been through!"
 
"What? Depression? Crying at late hours at night? All that jazz" Liyin shakes her head in disbelief. "Yoona if you've experienced that in the last three months of your life just imagine five years. Five! Five years of non-stop despair that even though hidden with a smile is painful nonetheless."
 
"Stop sprouting lies Liyin. I don't need them" 
 
"It's not lies. It's the truth" Liyin shouts at her cousin in anger, trying to breakthrough the other's tough shell of endless bitterness. "Weren't you there when a deathly pale Jongdae pleaded for Yixing to change his mind at the airport? Weren't you there when he was sent to the hospital for over fatigue and anemia? Weren't you there when Yixing broke his heart into bits of pieces? Weren't you Yoona?"
 
"I don't know what you're talking about"
 
"Stop deluding yourself. You knew since the very beginning that Yixing can never be yours so you played your cards" Liyin accused. "While you basked at your victory, you forgot the consequences for your actions. Love is a double-edge sword. It's fun, it's happy, but when it ends there's nothing but pain and despair"
 
"Then what do you want me to do? Let him go?" Yoona chuckles darkly. "Liyin I'm not like you. If it was easy for you to let Jongdae go then I'm sorry I can't do the same"
 
"Who told you it was easy?" Liyin asked. "I went through a process before I fully broke up with him. Do you even stop and think what I felt when I accidentally found out he was pregnant? When he suddenly withdrew from me in order to keep his secret? It was hard for me but I also realized it was ten times harder for Jongdae. It was a mistake on his part and Yixing. They didn't want to break each of our hearts but certain circumstances pushed them to do so. At first I wanted to bring them apart but Jongdae deserves the happiness Yixing could give him and I deserved mine too"
 
"Do you still love him?"
 
"Yeah." Liyin smiles at her cousin in comfort, "But more so as a brother nowadays. Do you love Yixing, Yoona?"
 
"I...I love him" Yoona whispers.
 
"Then let him go" Liyin moves to hug her cousin warmly. Yoona cries on her shoulder and tries to comfort her as much as possible. "Letting him go is the first step to moving on. Let it all go"