Witch Luhan

Oh My Baby!!

Jongdae wakes up to the sound of someone quarreling loudly in his kitchen. It's his first day off of work and as much as he wants to catch up with his sleep Baekhyun had decided to book his whole Monday to celebrate Justin Bieber's birthday; advance or belated Baekhyun never care. Jongdae is not a fan of justin Bieber neither is his friends, but it had been a tradition for them to celebrate it every year with endless amount of food and music. Saturday the real date, was a day for Jongdae and Baekhyun to explain every bits of information they could find on Ryeowook's head. Ryeowook absorbs everything with a smile before telling Jongdae to take care of his health. Jongdae suspects that Ryeowook knows the situation but doesn't say anything. 

Stretching lazily, he crawls out of his bed, carefully making his bed, and walking to the kitchen. As he nears, he hears the quarreling getting louder with Baekhyun's voice being the loudest.

"No you aren't going to school today and that is final"

"I've missed two school days already, bacon. 

"College isn't college without using the three absent excuse, Minseok"

"I'm graduating"

"And I'm hungry" Jongdae announces leaning by the door at two bickering male stops. Minseok was groaning in his hands while Baekhyun was waving at Jongdae. Jongdae ignoring the two turned towards the only normal male, cooking "Kyungsoo, what's for breakfast" 

Kyungsoo glances at Jongdae briefly, "Baekhyun fried in a pan" he takes out a plate from the cupboard and serves the fried food with ketchup, an unusual feature for back that have Jongdae question his intention. 

"Just because I'm pregnant. Doesn't mean I enjoy weird food combinations?" Jongdae accepts the plate from a smiling Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo had been babying him for a good five days now and Baekhyun had to admit that he was jealous. Jongdae got to a have free delicious food from Kyungsoo due to a growing baby Zhang in the males abdomen. 

"Who says its weird?" Kyungsoo goes back to his position near the stove, preparing his own breakfast, "Bacon is most delicious when it's covered with ketchup." Kyungsoo pauses for a good second in thought. "It's more like Baekhyun covered in his own blood. Sour yet tasty red blood"

Baekhyun and Minseok watches Kyungsoo in apprehension and Jongdae looks a little green. It was the first time in weeks that Jongdae hadn't puked himself off before breakfast but Kyungsoo had did the inevitable. "Take your hidden vendetta out of my kitchen Kyungsoo. I don't want to waste my dinner and--" 

The bathroom door closes with a bang as frantic Jongdae runs towards it. Kyungsoo follows the male with his eyes and Baekhyun shoots the other a wicked glare. "Craving List, no. 5 pg. 23 under the do not's section states that under any circumstances do not provoke or say disgusting things in front of Jongdae that will lead to nausea, headache, vomiting and yness"

"It also states that if so ever the law is broken" Minseok holds up a cookbook in his hand, trying to look like a professional lawyer or political science major, "the suspect is tied to 48 hours of community service meaning he is to clean every vomit Jongdae dispels on the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom or any part of the house or community."

"Jongdae's a clean freak" Kyungsoo sits in the table, a plate of fried bacon and eggs Infront of him. "He would most likely clean up his mess after his everyday morning ritual in front of the toilet"

"Oh" Baekhyun scratches his head, "I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me Kyungsoo"

"Anytime" the sound of the toilet flush fills the ears of the three and out walks Jongdae with a spray febreze in hand. "I ran out" is what the other says before opening the supply closet and getting another pink spray, disappearing back to the bathroom.

------

"My feet hurts, I don't want to walk anymore" Jongdae whines for the fourth time in the past one and a half hour into their journey. The three companions have tried to drown out Jongdae's whine at the best of their ability but it was futile considering that Jongdae had always been persistent when it comes to something he wants. "Baekhyun, can we take a break?"

"No Jongdae" Baekhyun says firmly, not straying from his tradition. Every 1st week of March, Baekhyun have this plan of saving Mother Nature. For one whole week he wouldn't use his car to go to work, shop and visit his friends. Baekhyun stays out from any forms of instruments that dispels carbon monoxide and being nice friend Baekhyun is, he drags Jongdae, Minseok and occasionally Kyungsoo with him. "We can't take a break. Mother Nature won't allow it"

"I'm pregnant" Jongdae persuades.

"It's exercise" Baekhyun throws back.

"It's not exercise, if I just walked 9 miles from the ice cream store" Jongdae points to their point of origin the north, "to the middle of nowhere"

"It's not the middle of nowhere" Baekhyun looks around his surrounding, "were in the middle of Moxem and Xokem." He squints his eyes on the pole with the Moxem and Xokem signs. In all honesty, Baekhyun doesn't know where they are, he is spontaneous in nature and if Jongdae was in his right mind he would have kicked his bestfriend in the groin.

"Do you even know where that is in Seoul, Baekhyun?" Minseok asks.

"Nope, not a clue" Baekhyun honestly replied and Jongdae slumps in the floor, alarming Kyungsoo.

"Oh my God! Jongdae" Kyungsoo tries to erect the male from his position in the floor. "That place is infested with germs. We must save the baby"

"I must save myself from death" Jongdae slaps Kyungsoo's hand away. Jongdae needs to sit down and relax himself. Empty his thoughts of killing Baekhyun and focus of the fact that he was practically in the middle of nowhere because Baekhyun decided that Justin Bieber's birthday should be held in a 'philanthropic' manner. 

"Look guys" Minseok says from his corner, pointing at a store at the far corner decorated with neon colored signs and green vines. It also located near a dark alley which gives Minseok and the other creeps. "It's a herbal shop"

"What's a herbal shop doing a place like this?" Baekhyun asks, reading the flashing sign. The place looks run down to Baekhyun, made from wood that he is perfectly sure was being eaten by pesky termites. 

"Same thing as what are four ordinary people doing in the middle of nowhere" Kyungsoo stands to the left of Baekhyun, Jongdae clinging to him like koala. 

"I didn't even know herbal shops still exist" Jongdae supplies from Kyungsoo's side.

"They do" Minseok crosses the street with his three friends in tow. Curiosity has always been the groups downfall. Like for example Kyungsoo and his curiosity over the supernatural. It was nothing to be worried at first until it turned into an obsession. Another would be Baekhyun's curiosity over Jongdae's weird actions that had resulted to a hundred page book entitled Jongdae's Craving List. There are a lot of instances that involves each male's curious minds, some a given at this point.

As they enter the shop they are greeted by the smell of nature, the musky and eartish smell that makes Baekhyun's nose scrunch up in a cute manner. The store were filled with jars and different plants that with group can't name. It shelves on the side was adorned with different jars filled with orange liquid with shaven roots from different plants that Minseok fails to name or even remember. There were even jars with scorpions being preserved on Baekhyun's corner and he had to hold back a screech. "I don't like this place" Baekhyun declares, clinging onto Minseok, who was clinging onto Jongdae, who was clinging onto Kyungsoo. "Why are we here again?"

"Ask Minseok" Jongdae points at his side, towards the shivering male. Minseok might be the eldest but that doesn't mean his brave. 

"Actually I just wanted to ask for directions" Minseok honestly answered his friends with a sheepish grin that is only met with three glares.

"Why can't you just ask the store next door?" Kyungsoo snarls at the male.

"Curiosity" Minseok could only answer as they hear footsteps echo from behind the shelf next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun freezes in his spot and the others takes a step back especially when a shadow of someone wearing a robe was seen growing larger in size. Minseok tightens his hold on Jongdae who tightens his old on Kyungsoo.

"You know what" Baekhyun smiles uneasily at his friends, "if the ghost wants anything from us, let's just offer Kyungsoo"

"Why me?"

"Easier way to get access to hell" Kyungsoo sends a fist on Baekhyun's way. Baekhyun yelps at the hit before covering his mouth, careful not to give away there spot. Not like there standing two feet from the entrance. 

"Hello there friends" a voice exclaims from behind the four friends and each lets out a horrifying scream of fear, with Minseok being the loudest.

"Oh my god! Don't kill me"

"I don't want to be preserved!"

"Please take Kyungsoo as an offering. Let us free!"

"Thank you Baekhyun, you're such a good friend"

"I love you, too" Kyungsoo sends another hit on Baekhyun's shoulder, basking on the other's pain.

"Okay" the male surveys each of the male Infront of him before landing his doe like eyes on Jongdae, smiling briefly. Jongdae stares back at the male with a horrid expression, mouth gaping like a goldfish and the other just had to let out a deep chuckle. 

"You!!" Jongdae points a quivering finger at the male.

"Me" the other adjust his pointed hat that the gang only notices now and his blue cape that hangs a few inches above his knee. "Hi, Jongdae nice to see you again"

"Luhan" Jongdae rolls out the name from his mouth. 

"Wait, you know each other" Baekhyun comes in between the two male. Minseok and Kyungsoo watches the scene from their corner, back pressing against the wall, staying clear from any sort of danger and calming their frantic hearts. 

"He's the witch that cursed me" 

"I didn't curse you"

"He's the witch that manipulated me" Jongdae tries again and Luhan grins in satisfaction. Baekhyun raises a brow taking in Luhan's appearance. Baekhyun had read a lot of things about witches and the fact that Luhan doesn't fit any of the description written in books bothers Baekhyun greatly. 

"He doesn't look like a witch" Baekhyun says to his friend, still skeptical at the thought of the boy being a witch. "Doesn't witches have like pointed nose" Baekhyun makes an imaginary pointy nose, "and weird hairy mole" Luhan touches his face to make sure the words being describe didn't imply to him.

"Yah! What are you implying" Luhan interjects as soon as he finished examining his face. So far everything was in order and Luhan wasn't a disfigured person leaving in Seoul like Baekhyun had described. "Not all witches are hideous"

"Yup" Minseok pops the p, "I totally agree since Harry is one smoking hot witch"

"He's a wizard" Kyungsoo points out from the corner, "since he's a boy and all. Witches imply to girls while wizard implies to male witches"

"Witch is a general noun. It could imply for both a girl and a boy magical creature with a wand" Luhan reasons back but is waved off by Kyungsoo. Luhan pouts in his spot and Baekhyun coos at him.

"Jongdae are you sure he's a witch" Baekhyun pitches Luhan cheek before his hand was slapped by an irritated Luhan. Luhan doesn't like people touching him as much as he oozes cuteness, wait no, manliness in his atmosphere. "Cause his as cute and violent as bunny"

"Perfectly sure" Jongdae nods and Baekhyun pokes Luhan one last time before turning back into his serious, yet not so serious self. Baekhyun laughs maniacally from his position all of a sudden while the other stare at him as if he was a crazy mad man with a knack for trouble. Luhan

"Your friend is crazy" Luhan mouths to Jongdae.

"I know" Jongdae agrees, stepping forward to smack Baekhyun in the head.

"Ow" Baekhyun rubs his head, trying to ease the pain. "What did you do that for?"

"You look as if satan possessed you" Jongdae answers while Baekhyun nods.

Stepping forward, Baekhyun extends a hand towards Luhan. "Hi I'm Baekhyun. It's nice to meet you Luhan"

Luhan stares at the extended had in apprehension. Something was wrong, one doesn't simply have minor breakdown and do an introduction at the same time. This Baekhyun guy had something on his sleeve and since Luhan was nice, he accepted the gesture. "Hi Baekhyun. I'm Luhan nice to meet you too"

They smile at each other for a long while and the other grew weary. Sooner or later someone was gonna get hurt and Jongdae's 100% sure it isn't Baekhyun. "Oh my god, there's a big fly on your face" Baekhyun screams in alarm. 

"Where?!" Luhan shouts before he sees Baekhyun's hands meet his face hard. Spots of black engulfed Luhan's vision as the slap had overloaded his brain. Baekhyun shakes his hand, watching Luhan fall into the ground. Kyungsoo whistles at the sight.

"Wow, didn't know you were that strong Baekhyun"

"Yeah well" Baekhyun crouches down to carry the fallen witch, Minseok scrambling to help. "Desperate time calls for desperate measures"

"Where are you taking the body anyway?"

"Interrogation" Baekhyun grunts at Luhan's heavy weight. 

"Wait! You planned all of this" Jongdae looks alarm at the fact that Baekhyun didn't look disturb with his spontaneous action. 

"Last minute plan" Baekhyun winks at Jongdae, "you didn't really think I would waste your first day off away from sleep didn't you?"

"Well, you're kind of my bestfriend"

"Are you implying I'm an insensitive sadistic bastard" Jongdae shrugs his shoulder, Baekhyun looks betrayed. "How are you my friend"

"I'm secretly amazing" Jongdae smiles, "but please tell me your plan on Luhan's body"

"I'm kidnapping him for interrogation" 

 "I could see that"

"Here's the info, I asked my sources about this guy a day after the pregnancy announcement. Sources told me there was only one Luhan living in Seoul that's why I dragged you guys here. Them" he points at Kyungsoo and Minseok, "for carrying Luhan to your apartment" points towards Jongdae, "and you to confirm if I had captured the correct man"

"Nicely made plan" Kyungsoo pats Baekhyun in shoulder before delivering a punch in the gut. "But did you forget we don't have any form of transportation today"

"Oh"