I Don't Want To Be A Baby Anymore

Oh My Baby!!

It's a beautiful Monday morning when Cheonsa is introduced to a cute baby boy named Ryu, the son of her favorite art teacher. Ryu is cute and so small and so squishy that Cheonsa can't help wish for her own Ryu to cherish and baby. She wonders if her Ye Xian is open to giving her a new baby brother. Her papa's not really a problem when it comes to procreating his own kind but her Ye Xian is another story and when it comes down to it, only one person is capable in persuading her parent to get what she wants.

 

"No" Zhihan slams a door in his sister's face and Cheonsa is appalled at the disrespectful gesture.

 

"Yah! You can't keep me out of my own room" Cheonsa shrieks as she bangs on the door frantically. It's a good thing her Ye Xian wasn’t home or she would be in great danger. Jongdae doesn’t tolerate unruly behavior inside his house. "ZHIHANNIE!!!"

 

"I don't know why you insist of having another baby in the house" Zhihan opens the door abruptly causing his sister to fall face first in the ground. He doesn’t even move to help her and Cheonsa doesn’t mind his non-existent concern for her. "Aren't you enough of a handful?"

 

"I'am seven years old" Cheonsa declares. "And I'm sure Ye Xian doesn’t think of me as a baby anymore"

 

"He still does and also papa." Zhihan says without a hint of emotion in his voice. "But we don't need another sibling, Cheonsa. Am I not enough?"

 

"You're boring and I can't treat you just like Ryu. I want a brother!" Cheonsa responds just when he hears the front door open, signaling the arrival of their precious parents. Cheonsa smiles at the sound of her Ye Xian laughing before deviously rubbing her hand and running to greet her parents first. Zhihan sighs at the way his sister is acting before following behind her. This would be a really awkward conversation between them and their parents.

 

The moment Cheonsa walks into the living room with her mischievous smile, Jongdae knows that his daughter is up to no good. "Welcome home, parents" the youngest greets her parents with a hug. Yixing looks at his youngest child suspiciously because Cheonsa was never the touchy one between both of his offsprings.

 

"Cheonsa, what are you up to?" Yixing asked in suspicion and the girl continues to smile at him brightly. "Cheonsa?"

 

"She wants another sibling" Zhihan tells his parents by the door and Cheonsa sends him a glare for being so straightforward. She was planning to slowly break her request to her parents slowly but Zhihan had to ruin everything with his mouth. "What?! You said you wanted one"

 

"I was planning to break it to them slowly" Cheonsa hisses at her brother before sighing and turning back to look at her parents faces. Yixing looks clearly amused at the request while Jongdae had his blank face on. "Well… What do both of you think? A new brother, eh??" She winks in an exaggerated manner.

 

"Who's been feeding you this nonsense. Is it your Uncle Baekhyun? Cause I'm permanently gonna eradicate his existence in this world" Jongdae flails in disbelief, finally digesting the request his only girl requested. Cheonsa shakes her head as a no. "Then who is it?"

 

"I did. I want a younger brother" Cheonsa tells her parents and Jongdae looks crazed at the request. Jongdae had had enough with being pregnant and his baby girl is not asking him to the weird stuffs again. If Luhan finds out about, he's doomed. "Ye Xian, can you and papa make me another brother?"

 

"I wouldn’t mind" Yixing teases and Jongdae shrieks at Yixing's face before punching the male on the shoulder.

 

"Your opinion is irrelevant in this matter"

 

"But…" Yixing whines and Cheonsa finds the whole thing amusing. "It's actually a very nice request."

 

"I swear to God if you don't stop…" Jongdae hisses. "You are dead to me"

 

Yixing shuts his mouth at the threat and Cheonsa knows she is slowly losing this battle. If her father can't persuade her Ye Xian to give her a brother then Zhihan could. "But Zhihan also wants a sibling"

 

"I do not! Liar!" Zhihan defends himself. "Nu Wang don't listen to her. She had too much sugar this morning."

 

"I could see that" Jongdae sighs as he kneels to give his youngest a leveled stare. Parent mode activated and Cheonsa had always been afraid of what her Ye Xian is capable of doing. "Cheonsa, I know you mean well but I can't do what you want."

 

"It's just a simple request, Ye Xian. Could you at least try?" Cheonsa meekly asked.

 

"Why do you even want one? Isn't Zhihan enough?"

 

"But he's not the youngest, I'am. I can't baby him and I can't certainly ask Uncle Luhan for a baby potion" Cheonsa whines. "I just want one more brother and after that no more. Ye Xian please"

 

Jongdae sighs as he sees the tears forming from his daughter's eyes. It's really just a simple replace but very impossible to come true. He has enough male pregnancy incident to called weird and freaking that Jongdae would rather die and disappear into nowhere than experience it again. It's too much of a headache to think about. "I'm sorry baby but Ye Xian just can't give you that. It's really hard for me and your dad to--"

 

"You just don't want to do it because it's me asking. If it was Zhihan, you wouldn’t even think of rejecting his wishes because you love him more than me." Cheonsa yells at Jongdae in anger. This always happened whatever Zhihan wants he gets but when it's Cheonsa, it's always a no. "You aren't fair, Ye Xian!" Cheonsa pushes Jongdae away before running to lock herself in her room. Zhihan watches her sister leave and the two adults sighs at the sudden tantrum.

 

"Do you want me to talk to her Nu Wang?" Zhihan asked as he moves to give Jongdae a hug of comfort. This always happens whenever Cheonsa doesn’t get what she wants. She blames everything on Zhihan being the favorite child before locking herself in her room.

 

"No, Zhihan. I'll talk to her later" Jongdae ruffles his son's hair. "Do you want to eat cake? I brought you and sister your favorite but I guess Cheonsa's not in the mood for one yet"

 

"Nu Wang, you do know Cheonsa doesn’t mean those words right?"

 

"Yeah" Jongdae prepares two plates for both of his growing boys.

 

"Then why do you look sad?" Yixing asked as he gives his husband a back hug and kiss on the cheeks.

 

"It's just that-- Am I really unfair, Yixing? Zhihan?" Both father and son exchanges looks with each other before shaking their head.

 

"No Nu Wang!" Zhihan exclaims as he jumps onto his Nu Wang's arm. "Don't believe her. Nu Wang is perfect like a queen. He is fair and sweet don't believe Cheonsa she was just sad."

 

"Yeah, what he said" Yixing says and Jongdae gives him a look of disbelief.

 

"Really, you can't say anything comforting other than that" Jongdae slaps Yixing in the chest. "Why did I marry you?"

 

"Because a NuWang needs her own Wang" Yixing winks and both Jongdae and Zhihan sports a weirded expression at the gesture.

 

"You know if we can't give Cheonsa a baby brother, maybe--" Jongdae wiggles a brow before he takes the car keys from Yixing. "You stay here and watch my baby girl." Jongdae points at his husband.

 

"And where do you think you're going?"

 

"Zhihan and I are going shopping. Bye~~"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Cheonsa is guiltily staring at wall for what she had said to her Ye Xian. She didn’t mean anything she said and she hopes her Ye Xian wouldn't ignore her for the most of her life (not like its ever gonna happen). She knows she had nothing to be jealous of because Ye Xian loves her and her brother equally but she really wants to have another sibling to play with. She wants someone to baby like how much her other family members baby her. She was the only girl, the princess, and as much as she loves the attention. She also wants someone or something to share the affection with. With a brother or a sister, she knows that she would be able to show someone else how responsible she is now.

 

"Knock, Knock. Is somebody there?" Zhihan peeps inside the room with his bright smile.

 

"Go away" Cheonsa scowls at her brother.

 

"Awh…but Cheonsa we have a surprise for you" Zhihan opens the door widely, smile still in place. "You need to see it."

 

"If its cake, it's not gonna work" Cheonsa huffs and Zhihan makes a move to grab her arm and drag her down stairs. Cheonsa screams at her brother to let her go. Zhihan ignores her in favor of dragging his sister successfully to the living room where the surprise awaits with their parents. "Let me go!!"

 

"We are here" Zhihan announces as Cheonsa glares at him for the run. Cheonsa then turns her attention from his brother to the sight of his grinning parents. Yixing pushes Jongdae to talk with the girl and Jongdae sends his husband a glare for the disrespectful act. Why did he marry Yixing again?

 

"Am I in for a good scolding?" Cheonsa weakly asked Jongdae who's standing infront of her. "Because Ye Xian I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just…I just" Cheonsa sniffles as she moves to hug her Ye Xian by the waist in guilt. "It's just that I want to feel like a big sister. Everyone's older than me even Uncle Baekhyun's adopted daughter is older than me and I feel like a baby and I don’t wanna be a baby anymore."

 

"Does this mean you don't want to Ye Xian's baby girl anymore?" Jongdae asked as he kneels to come face to face with his daughter. "Because if you want that, Ye Xian's not gonna tell you your nightly bed time stories anymore. I'm not gonna sing you to sleep whenever you want me to. I'm not gonna make you or even buy you your favorite snacks anymore and most importantly you're not gonna get any of my hugs anymore because adults hate sappy things"

 

Cheonsa looks horrified at the prospect of not getting hugs anymore. Cheonsa loves her Ye Xian's hugs and if being a big girl would deprive her of that then Cheonsa would like to forever be Ye Xian's baby girl. "No! I live for Ye Xian's hug! You can't take that away from me"

 

"But you just told me you want to be treated like a big girl" Jongdae smiles as his daughter lunges to squeeze him in big bear hug she could manage. "Big girl's hate it whenever they are treated like a baby."

 

"I don’t wanna be a big girl! I want to be Ye Xian's baby for eternity"

 

"Then you'll be Ye Xian's baby girl for eternity" Jongdae laughs as she places a kiss on his daughter's forehead. "But before that I have a surprise for you"

 

"Is it cake?"

 

"No… It's something greater than that" Yixing places a big box in front of his daughter and Cheonsa looks at it curiosity.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Open it!!" Zhihan screeches behind Cheonsa. "It's really cute. I personally picked it for you"

 

"If it's ugly I'm throwing all your stuff toys away"

 

"NU WANG!! She's being mean" Zhihan stomps his way towards Jongdae and plops himself on the older male's lap. Jongdae laughs at the silly sibling squabble before swaying his son side to side while humming a soft melody to his son's ears.

 

Cheonsa screams in happiness as she opens the box before lunging towards her parents hold. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!"

 

"You're welcome" Jongdae says and Cheonsa her small gift from the box-- a fluffy baby corgi. A live baby corgi that Zhihan had personally picked for his only sister. Cheonsa coos at the small creature while Zhihan crawls over her to play with the new part of their family.

 

"What are you going to name her, honey?" Yixing asked Cheonsa.

 

"Hmmm…." Cheonsa her chin in thought. "Lay!! I'm gonna name him Lay!!"

 

Jongdae laughs at the name while Yixing blanches at a dog being named after him. Jongdae doesn’t stop laughing even when Yixing's hitting on the shoulder for being insensitive. "I swear to God! I will buy myself a cat and name it Chen then that would make the both of us namesake of cute hairy creatures."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is a my celebratory chapter for the end of finals!! Fun Fact: Ye Xian is the Chinese equivalent for Cinderella if anyone would ask. okay bye~~ See you next time :)