I can't

Oh My Baby!!
 
Yixing waits at the altar with Kris behind him giving him a comforting pat on the shoulder. The fearsome foursome is somewhere within the crowd trying to pose no suspicion from the ten bodyguards Yoona had hired for the occasion. Liyin is at the corner with red puffy eyes and if Yixing squints hard enough he could see Jongdae trying to get near Liyin to provide comfort. Liyin was still someone valuable to Jongdae and just one small frown from Liyin and Jongdae would be running towards the other and make a fool of himself.
 
Yixing is envious of Liyin and without him knowing a terrible scowl is now adorning his face. "Dude, you okay? You look as if you wanted to kill Liyin"
 
"Maybe I do" Yixing growls before he shakes his head for thinking of such thoughts. Kris looks at him in confusion and fright, "Nevermind"
 
"I never knew you were capable of such thoughts Yixing" the taller comments.
 
"I'm a human, we make mistakes" Yixing shrugs just when the crowd settles down and the blasted, cringeworthy, wedding hymn is played. There's a slight buffer in the music, a few misplaced notes, before its back to its former glory of being cringeworthy. Yixing notices a body being dragged behind the large altar and a two thumbs up by Kyungsoo directed at him on hand the dead body (hopefully not) of the hired pianist. Yixing zooms his sight on the piano behind him and sees Baekhyun playing it instead. 
 
"She's beautiful" Kris says just when the bride comes walking down the aisle. Yoona's white wedding glittering under the light and all eyes was on her. She looked beautiful but everytime Yixing blinks all he could see is Jongdae. Jongdae walking down the aisle with a white custom made tuxedo to tie the knot with him. That had always been Yixing's wish but he guesses he needed to up his breath until the foursome make their move to end this wicked part of their love story. "You're a lucky guy, Yixing" Kris continues. 
 
"If I'm lucky she wouldn't be the one walking" Yixing sighs as he composes himself just when Yoona stops in front of him with an awkward smile. Yixing could see Yoona's red eyes from behind the veil and he wonders what had happened to the other. "You ready?" Yixing offers his hand.
 
"I..." Yoona trails off as her eyes goes to Liyin for support. Liyin smiles at her and giving her a two thumbs up. If she loves Yixing, she should let go. "I..." Yixing is looking at her in confusion as she looks at the crowd gathered for the wedding. 
 
"Yoona?" 
 
"I...I can't" Yoona steps back and the crowd gasps in horror and shock. The fearsome foursome piles atop one another at Yoona's sudden declaration. The fallen pianist forgotten at the side in favor of watching the show unfold. Each exchanging looks of belief before turning all their attention to the duo in front of the altar.
 
"Yoona, what's the matter? I thought you wanted to..."
 
"No more!" Yoona shouts at Yixing's face before turning to the crowd gathered. She takes the veil out of her face as she takes a deep breath to make an announcement that she can't take back after it leaves . "I'm sorry everyone but there's no wedding happening today"
 
"What?!" The fearsome foursome screeches before slapping their hands at each other's mouth trying to blend into the crowd, stepping on the fallen pianist without any remorse. 
 
"Yoona, are you serious?" Yixing asked as he takes a hold of the female's hand. "Why the sudden announcement?"
 
"Why not? I know your crashers are here somewhere" Yoona says with small smile before she gestures to the fallen pianist forgotten at the side, the foursome abandoning the poor guy in favor of hiding under the bench in the third row. Fifteen strangers watches the foursome in question but the others wave them off. "They're gonna ruin the wedding heavily and I thought why not just crash my own wedding. It's efficient, no money to waste for the damages, and a great opportunity to finally set you free."
 
"Free?"
 
"Yes free. I've kept you from your happiness long enough, Yixing." She takes another deep breath to maintain her composure. "It's time for you and for me to finally have the happiness we both deserve. I love you and I mean it but Liyin was right I can't provide you the love Jongdae would. I'm letting you go Yixing."
 
"That's... I don't know what to say" Yixing says.
 
"Tell her thank you" someone hollers from the crowd and from the sound of it, it seems to be Baekhyun.
 
"Uh... I don't think that would be a proper response" Yixing tells the invisible man. 
 
"Then leave!" Now that definitely sounded like Kyungsoo. "I want to sleep. My feet is still aching from the fifteen mile run"
 
"You know this conversation would be better if the three of you show yourselves" Yoona rolls her eyes, as she taps a foot on the floor. 
 
"Where's the fun in that?" Minseok shouts back. "And we're not three, we are one!"
 
"Stop it! Stop making we are one happen it's never gonna happen" Baekhyun fights back and there's a resounding slap from somewhere on the third row. 
 
"Show yourselves people" Kris commands.
 
"You're not the boss of us" Baekhyun screeches.
 
"Then at least stop hiding under Great Aunt Yuri" Yixing sighs and he hears loud shrill screams as the foursome comes face to face with great aunt Yuri with her hairy mole and something else hidden under a white long skirt. 
 
"She's not wearing any ,"
 
"Oh my god! My eyes!"
 
"If that's what a looks like after childbirth..."
 
"I'm never gonna give birth again!!" 
 
The foursome continues to screech as they run around in circles, shivers felt in their spines. Yoona watches the foursome go into chaos before something, or someone, catches her eyes and she tries to hide a scowl of disbelief. "Jongdae, you're alive"
 
Theres a loud gasp in the crowd as they see the 'deceased' Kim running around in circles with his friends. The foursome abruptly stiffens at being discovered before laughing uneasily at the crowd. "Hi!" Jongdae waves.
 
There's a moment of silence passing before the crowd, them just blinking at Jongdae, waiting for anything abnormal to come out from Jongdae's mouth. "Uh...."
 
"Byun Baekhyun!!" Luhan kicks the door to chapel with a bang with the other cult members behind him. "Give me back my wand! I've been looking everywhere for it"
 
"No never!!" Baekhyun grips the wand in his wand bag (a souvenir), tightly. Luhan scowls at his friend while he pushes baby Zhihan to Chanyeol. Chanyeol hastily grabs the child before Luhan could let go and accidentally dropping the two week old baby. Zhihan is too busy drinking from his bottle to notice the commotion around him and bawl his eyes out. 
 
"Give me my ing wand back!!" Luhan screeches and a game of tag issues between both males. Yoona, Yixing, and Jongdae groans at the idiocy of it all. The crowd watches everything unfold with amused and yet confused smiles. 
 
"And I thought I could save myself from paying for damages" Yoona groans just in time for Luhan to tackle Baekhyun on the floor, bringing down two wedding decorations with them. It's bad enough that the thing they knock down was glass and the noise startles the baby in Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol grimaces as the first whimper leaves Zhihan's lips before panic sets in and he startles the baby more. 
 
"Here comes the waterworks" Chanyeol says in defeat before a loud wail wrecks the small chapel, startling everyone in the vicinity and alerting its parents. Yixing and Jongdae doesn't even think twice in running towards their son but someone reaches Zhihan before they could.
 
"Hush little child, grandma's here" Yixing's mother coos as she takes the child from Chanyeol's hold. She hums a small tune under her breath as Zhihan cries turns to small whimpers and then a cute yawn. She sees how alike the baby is to Yixing and no matter how much she tried to convince herself that Yixing was drugged when he told her the truth, she knows Zhihan is of Yixing and Jongdae's blood. 
 
"Auntie" Jongdae says as she approaches the woman. "Uh...I can explain"
 
"No need" Yixing's mother smiles at him. "Yixing had explained enough to last a lifetime. And if I do say so myself you gave birth to such handsome little baby"
 
The crowd gasps at the announcement and the priest in the altar might have made the sign of the cross in disbelief. Jongdae blushes in front of Yixing's mother before trying to take his baby back. The woman lets him. "I didn't give birth to him" Zhihan has a firm grip on Jongdae's shirt. "I... It's hard to explain"
 
"Magic?" 
 
"Yes magic" Jongdae laughs awkwardly. 
 
"I have all day" Yixing's mother smiles at him. "Well we have a banquets room filled with food. If this weddings isn't happening why don't we just enjoy the reception for fun" 
 
The crowd murmurs their agreement before standing up to leave but Kyungsoo holds them back. "Why don't we just have another wedding?" 
 
"Are you serious? Who are you going to marry?" Baekhyun pulls the midget down. "Jongdae and Liyin?"
 
"No, you nikanpoop" Kyungsoo pushes his mortal enemy away from his personal space. "I was talking about Jongdae and Yixing"
 
"What?!" The whole crowd chorused and Kyungsoo glares at being disrupted.
 
"We can't get married Kyungsoo" Jongdae starts, staring at his bestfriend in utter surprise. "The church won't allow two males to get married"
 
"Then we'll make it a ceremonial wedding" Kyungsoo tries and all eyes were back at him. "You'll exchange vows infront of everyone, kiss, sign the marriage certificate, go to the reception, and leave for the honeymoon." Jongdae still looks unsure and his eyes lands unto Yixing who's smiling at him encouragingly. 
 
"I...I don't know if I can do this" Jongdae backs up hugging Zhihan near his chest.
 
"Jongdae?" The cult members walks towards the frightened male. 
 
Jongdae feels everything closing on him. He feels the eyes on him. He sees everyone watching him expectantly and he sees the love Yixing has for him. Jongdae had always wanted to get married and settle down with the one he loved but now that he was given the opportunity to do so he was afraid. Deathly afraid of what is to come or if he was even perfect for Yixing. 
 
"Jongdae?" He blinks to see Yixing just right in front of him, hands extended. 
 
"I...I can't" and Jongdae bolts out the door without a second thought.