Heaven Resorts and Names

Oh My Baby!!

“So do you have any names for him?”

“Nope” Jongdae pops the p as he continues to read his copy of Harry Potter. Luhan insisted that the gang should learn more about his culture (there’s not really any culture to be learning about) but the gang decided to humor the witch. And beside Harry Potter is a fun fictional book to read and waste time with.

“But Jongdae you have three months left before you’re due”

“You name him” Jongdae shrugs off.

“That’s fine with me. I have the perfect name for him” Yixing says with a wide smile and Jongdae looks up from the book he is reading. “Chung-Ae” Yixing articulates with a dramatic hand gesture for details. Jongdae gives him a stink eye.

“That’s a girl’s name”

“It’s better than nothing” Jongdae glares at his companion hard. “It means righteous love. Isn’t that romantic?”

“No”

“No? Well then you name the kid” Yixing challenges the other male. Jongdae sets his book down quietly on his side, turning to match his bestfriend’s challenging gaze.

“I will name him Jongdae Jr.” Jongdae declares, leaving no room for arguments. Now its Yixing turns to give him the stink eye. Who in the right mind would name their child after themselves? Okay maybe Yixing’s father did but that’s not the point. Their child needs a nice name that would make history and Yixing is determined to do just that.

“No-No-No-No! We are not naming our child after you. It would make him look and sound old”

“How dare you?!” Jongdae says, appalled at the words. “My name doesn’t make anyone old.”

“It sure does. Even Baby Zhang would agree” And at his words Baby Zhang gave a powerful jab to his mother.

Jongdae glares at his bump menacingly. “You’re lucky you’re not born yet” Another jab and Jongdae is sure his son would be a menace to him. He blames it purely at Yixing’s genes.

“I hate both of you” He says to the two males in his life.

“We love you too” Yixing gives him a flying kiss and Baby Zhang gives him two weak jabs as a form of kisses for his mommy. Jongdae is still mad at them, though.

~~~~

“What am I doing here?” Yixing asked the five robed males in front of him—Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Minseok, Luhan and Zitao. Currently the six of them are in Luhan’s store with candles everywhere trying initiate Yixing to their cult. Prior to this peculiar ceremony the gang had invited Yixing to eat outside before doing the inevitable kill. Jongdae remains in the dark but knowing the other male he might have a clue on what they’re doing with his ex-lover slash bestfriend.

“You are here for an initiation” Zitao says in a deep monotone voice and Baekhyun snorts at his act.

“Try hard” Luhan coughs and Zitao shoots him a dark look.

“Uh…For What?”

“We will initiate you as an official member of the BZSFA” Kyungsoo answers for the group and Yixing does think Kyungsoo fits role more as the leader of a cult. With eyes wide and blank, face emotionless, and small stature, Kyungsoo makes the perfect overlord. Baekhyun just thinks it looks cute but Kyungsoo should not know that.

“Meaning?”

“Baby Zhang’s Substitute Father Association” Baekhyun says giddily before getting elbowed in the gut for stepping out character. The candle light flickers as Kyungsoo goes into a maniacal laugh and Baekhyun thinking it’s too noise gags him with a handkerchief. Kyungsoo is not amused but he will spare Baekhyun’s life. For now.

“Uh…Okay then” Yixing says unsure. “But how am I considered as a substitute father if the child is biologically mine?”

“Oh” Minseok says from behind Luhan. “We haven’t thought about that.”

“I guess we have to postpone the meeting… Another time” Zitao says the last two words dramatically like a magician before turning around and disappearing into nowhere. The other members followed behind also mysteriously disappearing into the dark. That was until Yixing’s eyes finally adjusted and he sees the black curtain the other had disappeared to. Talk about magic.

~~~~

“I have it” Yixing burst into his and Jongdae’s room with a large smile. Jongdae doesn’t even spare him a glance and he Yixing is not affected by it—one tiny bit. “We should name our child, Haewon.”

“Still a girl’s name” Jongdae quips and Yixing goes out of the room stumped. But fear not he will soon find his son a wonderful name.

~~~~

“What am I doing here, again?” Yixing asked his five monk-looking friends—Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Minseok, Luhan, and Zitao. The gang had once again kidnapped him at the false pretenses of food. Yixing should have known better to follow the five but he gets easily tempted with food, even though half the time he pays for it.

“You are here for an initiation” Zitao smiles at him widely, eyes taped to the side to give him a more Chinese look. He wasn’t asked to do it but he wanted to get into character. The other’s just let him be.

“Still a try hard” Luhan coughs and Zitao knees him in the gut.

“For what?”

“We will initiate you as an official member of the DGBJH group” Kyungsoo answers, eyes twitching at the act to be a good and calm monk of the Himalayas. Kyungsoo was not cut out to be a monk and imagining him with a bald head sends shiver to Baekhyun’s spine.

“Meaning?”

“Don’t Go Breaking Jongdae’s Heart Club” Baekhyun says trying to hold his giddiness down. Monks are known to be free as a bird and calm as the wind as he tries to embody that. Keyword: tries. Monks are well-behaved. Baekhyun? Not that much.

“Uh… I’m pretty each one of us broke Jongdae’s heart within the past 25 years of his life” Yixing informs the group with a grimace.

“Oh…we haven’t thought of that” Minseok says from his position behind Luhan.

“We will postpone this meeting until prior notice” Zitao says calmly, bowing to the older male, and living the room with head held high. The gang follows after without glancing back, all with excellent postures. Kyungsoo bangs on the gong (Luhan borrowed it from the Himalayas) hard before bowing one last time.

~~~~

“Matthew” Yixing pipes up from the kitchen in delight.

“Try again next time, Yixing” Jongdae yells back, not looking up from the book he is reading. This time he is reading hunger games. A book Kyungsoo had recommended for him as a way to alleviate boredom and get his sadistic levels down to an optimum low.

~~~~~

“Welcome to Heaven Resort” Zitao greets with a smile, wearing a Hawaiian polo shirt, slacks and black leather shoes. He looks like a bellboy in Hawaii or at least that’s what Yixing hopes they look like.

“Uh?”

“Welcome to Heaven Resort” Luhan pipes up happily. “Where you can rest in peace forever.”

“Are you guys, okay?” Yixing asked concerned for the well-being of his friends. This time Yixing wasn’t kidnapped instead he was asked to run an errand for his ever-loving bestfriend. He thought the gang had stopped with initiating him into anything but he was wrong.

“Yes, we are” Baekhyun answers with a grin. “As you can see Yixing we are trying to give you a job here in our resort”

“Resort? Uh…I thought this was an herbal shop”

“No we mean RESORT” Kyungsoo appears from behind Yixing and the elder holds back a small squeak at the back of his throat. “Real Sorority for Real Tambourines”

“Uh…What?” Now Yixing is really confused. “Aren’t sororities for girls? And why are you guys called tambourines?”

“Wait did Kyungsoo say Tambourines?” Baekhyun says. “He means Tangerines. Real Sorority for Real Tangerines”

“That still doesn’t make sense” Yixing says.

“Of course it doesn’t. Kyungsoo made that up on a whim” Luhan smiles and Yixing wants to leave the place and pretend that all of this things didn’t happen.

“Okay. I’ll just go and leave” Yixing waves before scampering out of the store. The gang continues to smile at him from inside and when he was out of sight each of the male gave Kyungsoo a slap in the head.

“Great job, moron”

“And I thought you were the smart one” Baekhyun shakes his head in dismay. Kyungsoo tries not to kill Baekhyun.

~~~~

“I got it” Yixing jumps on the bed with a happy grin of excitement and this time Jongdae is giving him his full attention. “I got it! We should name our child Chen”

“Yixing” Jongdae says gently. “That’s my nickname”

“I know but it’s cute” Yixing says with so much excitement that it would look bad on Jongdae if he disappoints the other male. But it’s Jongdae, so who he cares? “Like I know you want to name our child Jongdae but you have to agree it kind of sounds old-fashioned.”

Jongdae ponders for a minute before nodding. “Yeah it kind of sound old-fashioned”

“So, let’s name him Chen”

“Yixing we still have three months left” Jongdae informs the other, brushing his thumb on the other’s cheek, a smile forming on his face. “Three months left to think about a name for the baby, so stop worrying. I’ll help you find him a perfect name if that makes you feel better but until then stop. You’re giving me a headache”

“Sorry. I just got a little too excited” Yixing grins sheepishly. “I mean I’m having my first baby and—“

“Yixing, my baby’s might be your oldest but his not your only son” Jongdae reminds Yixing. “You can’t just act as if the other does not exist.”

“But I didn’t want the other one”

“Don't say that. Because no matter how much you want or don’t want Yoona’s child it’s still yours.” Yixing drops his head into Jongdae’s shoulder trying to think about the other’s words.

“I know it’s wrong of me to blame the child for his mother’s mistake but I just can’t bring myself to acknowledge him as mine, Jongdae” he snakes his hands around Jongdae as the other plays with his hair. “I’m a bad father”

“Not a bad father, not a bad person, just confused. Little Lay chip is confused and that doesn’t make him a bad father” Jongdae whispers to his ear and Yixing feels grateful at having his bestfriend back. This was the reason why Yixing, even with Jongdae’s sadistic tendencies, stayed. Jongdae keeps him on his feet whenever he’s confused or angry. Jongdae understands him like nobody else can and vice versa. “You’ll get through this Yixing. We’ll get through this. So stop crying”

“Not crying” Yixing mumbles. “Just melancholic” Jongdae pulls Yixing away from him gently to give the other a smile. Fixing the other’s hair to a much more clean state while Yixing looks at him in adoration. Jongdae doesn’t mind though, he’s used to it. “Did I ever tell you how much I love you?”

Jongdae stiffens at the words. “No.”

“Then I’m telling you know” Yixing grasps Jongdae’s hands gently, pulling them down from his hair and to his lap. “I love you” He leans his face towards the other but Jongdae looks away, staring at the head board instead.

“I think it’s time for us to sleep” Jongdae informs still not looking at Yixing and the elder sighs.

“Jongdae?”

“Yixing, I’m tired okay” Jongdae smiles but it comes out as a grimace instead. “Let’s just—“

It was a chaste kiss but it was enough to make Jongdae’s heart flutter. “Good Night Jongdae"

"Good night, Yixing"