The Airplane Ride

Oh My Baby!!
"Did you know baby Zhihan I have killed a spider for you?" Baekhyun tells his nephew with a huge grin on his face. Zhihan laughs at his uncle's proud grin and Baekhyun nuzzles his face against the baby. Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! Take a picture of us"
 
"I'am not your servant, peasant" Kyungsoo growls at his pathetic friend. "You take your own picture."
 
"Hello! I'm holding a child" Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "How can I take a picture without dropping baby Zhihan. Think it through you scumbag"
 
"No bad words!!" Zitao shrieks as he covers baby Zhihan's ears. "Geez guys, we have a six days old child in our hands. Learn to act as adults"
 
"You're one to talk panda." Baekhyun snorts. "You still watch powerpuff girls at night"
 
"Actually that was you Baekhyun" Zitao talks back and Kyungsoo howls in laughter at Baekhyun's red and embarrassed face. 
 
"Shut up! I'm not the one still watching pororo before breakfast" Baekhyun snaps at Kyungsoo.
 
"It's educational. I learn something good from it"
 
"Yeah like looking like a penguin even after 25 years" Baekhyun smirks at the smaller male.
 
"Why you son of a potato?!" Kyungsoo moves to lunge at Baekhyun and breakfast his face but Chanyeol holds him off. "Let go of me! Let go! I need to teach that diva a lesson about life"
 
"He's holding Zhihan. You can't really hit him without endangering the child" Chanyeol tells the owl who calm down for a bit and Baekhyun blows him a raspberry.
 
"You're lucky this time" Kyungsoo threatens before stomping away from them and to stand beside Luhan who was still trying to enchant the check-in lady to smuggle baby Zhihan to the plane. Minseok and Jongdae are in another counter trying to check-in most of their luggage. The gang had finally decided to go home after Zitao had cleared that Zhihan was already cured from his fever. They had also been informed about the drama in Seoul but they don't even feel bothered by the incoming trouble. The cult's ready for the fight.
 
"What is that smell?" Baekhyun wrinkles his nose as he pulls Zhihan away from him. "Did you poop my dear child?"
 
Zhihan's lips quiver at the uneasy feeling in his and Baekhyun knows the baby was gonna explode into tears at any moment. "Hell no! I ain't changing your diaper. Jongdae! Jongdae! The bomb is about the drop!!" Baekhyun screeches in korean and probably five airport security guards turned their attention to him. They looked at Baekhyun as a terrorist but the other doesn't even care. To dizzy at the smell of poop and milk. "Jongdae!!"
 
"Shut up, Baekhyun!" Jongdae smacks his friend on the face while Chanyeol tries to tell the five security guards that there is no bombs involve with the group. Trust Baekhyun to get them into trouble. Zhihan is now beginning to sniffle and Jongdae takes his child away from his blabber mouth of a uncle before Baekhyun poses another trouble to the group. "Geez, what type of milk does your uncles feed you?" Jongdae says as he goes towards the family restroom to change his son's diaper. Minseok following behind with all of baby Zhihan's necessities. 
 
"Did you know that if a child is fed they would end up strong and healthy?" Minseok tells Jongdae, as he locks the restroom door. He then grabs a clean diaper, a wet wipe, and a yellow plastic bag to Jongdae, 
 
"Are you implying that I should feed my own child?" Jongdae says and Minseok hums as an answer. "Listen Minseok" he turns his back from Zhihan for a minute before flashing his friend a very menacing and venomous glare that could kill. "I'am boy. I have the right parts to justify that I'am indeed a boy. Just because I got pregnant with some weird voodoo , doesn't mean I could produce my own milk. Stop putting weird things in your brain"
 
"Hey! It's just a suggestion" Minseok raises his hands in the air. "Are you pregnant again?"
 
"Minseok, shut up"
 
"It's not that I don't want Zhihan to have a brother. It's just that you have to take things slow, Jongdae"
 
"Minseok-hyung, I'am not pregnant" Jongdae informs the other as he cleans his son's dirtied behind, expertly. He had done enough babysitting to know what to do when a child defecates at the most random times.
 
"Did you know something happened between the double Y's after you disappeared?" Minseok blabbers absently and Jongdae's working hands stops at the announcement. 
 
"Are you telling me that Yixing and Yoona did the deed while I was away?!" Minseok gulps as Jongdae towers over him in rage. "That freaking unicorn! I'm gonna castrate him when I get back."
 
"Wait no! He did that to get tears from her" Minseok says frantically when Jongdae move to throw the dirty diaper at his face. "There was no penetration just kissing and hair grabbing. Nothing more trust me"
 
"You better be telling the truth" Jongdae points a menacing finger at Yixing's face before taking his baby back in his arms. He throws the dirty diaper in the trash can but not before sealing it on a plastic bag and then walking out of the room with a still pale Minseok behind him. 
 
"Jongdae are you sure you're not pregnant?"
 
"Shut up, Minseok" Jongdae growls at the elder when they reach their very noisy friends, grouped in a circle in the middle of all airport commotion. 
 
-----------------
 
Jessica watches as Yixing paces around the room. Yoona had locked Yixing in their room and Jessica was once again tasked in looking after the demon's prisoner. "Would you really kill Zhihan if Yoona ask you to?"
 
"Probably" Jessica shrugs, braiding her hair in boredom. Dammit! She was a witch not a babysitter. "She's my charge, I do what she asked me to do without a question."
 
"You're a witch. Not a genie" 
 
"Last time I checked I wasn't" Jessica says. "But witches are bound to their charge whenever they, Yoona, give up something precious for us" 
 
"What did she give up?"
 
"Her sanity" Jessica answers the male. "And also someone by the name Seunggi."
 
"Seung gi? Who is he"
 
"The demon's first love." Jessica pats the place beside her for Yixing to sit. Yixing doesn't even think twice in sitting next to the witch. Jessica's quite nice if you get to know her. "Yoona's always been blinded by money and her infatuation to you. Well the thought of you that is. Yoona honed Seung gi to act the exact same way as you are but then he caught up with her plan and left. It didn't really help that Seung gi developed a slight crush on Baby Zhihan's other father. So not only is Yoona mad at Jongdae for taking you away from her. Jongdae's also unknowingly took Seung gi away further deepening her hatred."
 
"Wait hold up!" Yixing interjects. "I've been Bestfriends with Jongdae for years and I don't remember someone called Seung gi"
 
"You wouldn't even if you tried" Jessica blows a stray hair away from her face. "He's gone. He was Yoona's payment for my services."
 
"What was Yoona's first wish?"
 
"You" Jessica draws the word longer than intended. "Be the only princess in your life. Pathetic wish if you asked me. There's no cure to the magic water but it's definitely sneaky. A princess is nothing compared to a queen" 
 
-----------------
 
"You imbecile" Baekhyun smacks Chanyeol over the head, a scowl on his face. "That was my apple juice. Why'd you drink it?"
 
"I was thirsty" Chanyeol pouts at his seatmate who continues to hit him on the head.
 
"Imbecile! Imbecile! Imbecile!"
 
"For the love of God would you two just behave!!" Kyungsoo sneers at the two people in his side. Why in god's name was he assigned in a seat between two imbeciles? Why can't he just sit with the normal people? "I'am this close in wringing all your neck"
 
"Chillax bruh" Chanyeol slings an arm on the male but Kyungsoo bites him off. "Ow... You're a meanie"
 
"Touch me and I'll send you to hell" Kyungsoo whispers threateningly and Chanyeol excuses himself to the bathroom in fright.
 
"Hey Kyungsoo. I was thinking when we land in Korea we should go Harry Potterish" Baekhyun suggested.
 
"What?!"
 
"Like you know speak in a British accent" Baekhyun wiggles. "It would get us some ladies"
 
"One you're gay" Kyungsoo breathes out in restrained anger. "Two you're gay and three you can't even ing speak English"
 
"Kyungsoo language!" Baekhyun slaps a hand on the other's mouth. "There's a baby in our midst"
 
" the baby! I could be loud and vulgar for everyone to hear!!" Kyungsoo screams before a loud wail his heard at the sit behind them and a seething Luhan hits Kyungsoo with a fan. "Ow!"
 
"You woke up baby Zhihan" Luhan growls. "Now we're stuck with a cranky baby for the rest of the flight"
 
"Kyungsoo did it" Baekhyun points at Kyungsoo and the other tries to bite his finger off. "He's rabid I tell you!"
 
"I'am not rabid!" Kyungsoo pinches his seatmate in the arm. "Penguins aren't meant to be rabid"
 
"Great! First you were satan, then you were an owl, now you're a ing penguin! What's next Do Kyungsoo?" Luhan hisses at the smaller male.
 
"I would be the great Overlord!" Kyungsoo raises with fire in his eyes before getting hit in the head by the bag compartment. Zhihan is crying beside Luhan and Minseok is desperately trying to calm the baby down. Jongdae's sleeping with his headphones on and the hell would the other wake up the tired male. "Ow! That hurts!"
 
 "Serves you right for proclaiming yourself as the Great Overlord" Baekhyun snorts at his friend. "With your height you're not cut out for the job"
 
"It's not like you're taller"
 
"FYI peasant I'am a hundred seventy four centimeters. Still taller than you" 
 
"By one centimeter! One!" Kyungsoo slaps Baekhyun on the arm and Baekhyun retaliates with his own. Soon enough a cat fight broke out and two stewardess were not strong enough to pry them off each other. Baby Zhihan was still crying in Minseok and it was only bad luck that an earbud fell of Jongdae's ear. 
 
"What the?!" Jongdae startles awake when he hears screaming and Zhihan's cries invade his senses. He stands up from his sit, bumps his head on the compartment above, before joining the fight and slapping each of his friends in the face. "You two imbecilic imbeciles! Why can't you two behave and let me rest in peace? Because unlike you guys, you're not the one waking up at freaking two o'clock in the morning to attend to a crying baby while trying not to think about a demon living in korea. So sit down, have some glass of tea, and shut up!"
 
"Yes sir" both males saluted before hopping back to their sit and trying to act like good little boys. Jongdae watches them like a hawk before taking baby Zhihan and rocking the baby back to sleep, humming a soft tune other his breath. There's still traces of anger in Jongdae's body but he's calming down slowly as Zhihan closes its eyes again. The spectators on the plane moves their attention from Jongdae and back to their work.
 
I will hug you and hold your hand
If I'am able to express my heart
I will devote myself to you
I want to protect you, whenever
 
"What song is that?" Minseok asked Jongdae. "I've never heard of it before"
 
"It's entitled Promise" Jongdae says just as Zitao gives him a warm bottle of milk for Zhihan. "Yixing made it in high school. I don't know why but I guess it's because he was drunk and emotional during those times. You have a weird father Zhihan"
 
"Did you write the lyrics?" Zitao asked.
 
"I wrote the lyrics. Chanyeol made the rap" Jongdae then settles down on Luhan's sit. "Come to think of it. I think it was a group project"
 
"Group project or not. It sounds kind of neat" Zitao grins before trying to hum the song under his breath. Tries because Baekhyun is back with a huge grin on his face. "You are not going to tease me this time" Zitao smacks a hand on the male's forehead and Baekhyun goes still.
 
"Whaddya do?" Kyungsoo pokes his head out to the gang at the back.
 
"Froze him in time" Zitao says proudly. "Now he won't be bothering us anymore"
 
"Neat" the cult chorused giving Zitao a fist bump.
 
--------------------
 
Yixing is scowling at his tuxedo reflection on the mirror while Yoona admires him from the back. Jessica is looking at them boredly before glancing at her phone and back to the couple again. She hiding a smile behind Yoona's back and Yixing wonders what the witch is thinking about. "You look handsome, Yixing. A perfect Prince to a Princess " Yoona compliments.
 
"It's a bad thing your son's not inheriting some of my genes" Yixing bites back and now it's Yoona's turn to scowl.
 
"No one would ever be. Once I get a hold of your beloved little Zhihan" Yoona spats back.
 
"The cult won't let you go near him" Yixing glares at the demon. 
 
"Let's see about that" Yoona kisses Yixing on the cheek and he frantically rubs his cheek from any of her residue. Jessica's looking at her phone again before laughing at something. Yoona snaps her neck towards the witch, brows raised in question.
 
"A friend have arrived from London" Jessica says and Yixing tries to hide the growing smile on his face. "You wouldn't mind a few crashers tomorrow, right?"
 
"You mean visitors" Yoona corrects.  
 
"No crashers" Jessica insists.
 
"Jessica, I want everything to be perfect tomorrow." Yoona warns her witch with venom and Jessica would look at her boredly. Jessica met a lot of menacing people more than the female demon, so she's not bothered by Yoona one bit. "You are not allowed to bring your other friends over"
 
"I didn't say I would invite them. I said they would crash the party" Jessica taunts before disappearing into thin air. 
 
----------------------
 
It's three o' clock in the afternoon at the Kim's Grand Manor when a thunderous knock was heard from their large mahogany door. The Kim's have been really melancholic after finding about Jongdae's death a day ago and they have sent half of their house staffs to a vacation. Their were only five people residing in the mansion as of three pm: Heechul, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Jongin and Sehun.
 
"Kids, would you two please behave?" Heechul scolds his two hyperactive sons. The twins have been very unruly after finding out about their favorite uncle's death. It's been 24 hours and the twins have gone from depressed to unruly little boys meant to be spanked in their tiny behinds. 
 
"No!" Jongin shrieks at his father. "This is how I cope up with depression"
 
"You don't even know what depression is?" Heechul groans at the five years old, head aching and the insistent knocking is not helping. "Kyuhyun! Open the door"
 
"Nah! Too lazy for this " Kyuhyun says, playing with his PS3, while laying lazily on Ryeowook's lap. 
 
"Why you son of a ninja?!" Heechul growls at the younger.
 
"I'll open it dad" Sehun exclaims with a smile and without waiting for his father's approval, rushes to the door. With much effort, he opens the door slowly before flashing a smile at the visitors. "Welcome to Heaven-- Uncle Jongdae!!!" Sehun shrieks before jumping onto his uncle's arms.
 
"Did someone say uncle Jongdae?" Jongin pops his head from the living room.
 
"Yeah! Uncle Jongdae is here!" Sehun shouts at his twin. "And new baby cousin is here,too!"
 
"New baby cousin! Eeeeeeepppp! Let me see! Let me see!!" Jongin claps before rushing over to his brother. Heechul is dragged by his hyperactive puppy of a son to the door and when he sees the familiar kitten face of his cousin right in front of him, he gapes.
 
"Jongdae?" Heechul rubs his eyes. "I thought you were dead"
 
"Not everything that Yoona blabbers about is true" Jongdae tells the elder, Jongin snuggled in his arm with a smile. Sehun is cooing at the sleeping baby in Minseok's arm and Heechul who the child is. Noticing his cousin's questioning gaze on his son, Jongdae decides to speak on behalf off the sleeping child. "His name is Zhihan. Zhang Zhihan and he is mine and Yixing's biological child"
 
"What?!"
 
"I guess we have a lot of explaining to do" Luhan exchanges looks with Jongdae. "But first, can you please let us in. I really need to pee"
 
Heechul nods before stepping aside and Luhan zooms to the restroom with Sehun as his tour guide. Jongin looks really comfortable in Jongdae's arms, so Heechul lets the other be in his uncle's arm. If there was someone who had cried the most with Yoona's false news it would be the five year old Kim.