They Meet Again

Oh My Baby!!

Jongdae was man filled with surprises. Like for example, he planned his grandmother's 78th surprise birthday party at the age of nine with a perfect and flawless arrangement. Yixing was by his side throughout the whole preparation, offering him words of advice that usually falls into deaf ears, and buying the needed props written specifically in the blueprint. Jongdae didn't think his grandma would actually hit a perfect eight octave when she saw her surprised party filled with bugs and real blood ('Yixing this aren't fake blood', 'shh...I had to kill approximately 250 mosquitoes to collect those'). Jongdae didn't even expect his grandma to die on her birthday due to happiness-- cough, cardiac arrest, cough. Everything in Jongdae's sleeves are surprises filled with terror and well made out plans. 

Jongdae is a man of surprises but he doesn't like surprises thrown his way. The last person who tried to throw a surprise birthday party for him ended up infertile ('you could have just spared him' 'I almost died of a cardiac arrest because of him ') with a broken nose. Jongdae also doesn't like surprises in the form of one Zhang Yixing.

"Mr. Kim, it's nice to officially meet you" Zhang Yixing flashes him a dimple smile he despised before offering a hand for a shake (ew, the germs), a well known handshake that makes Jongdae a frustrated germaphobe. Jongdae stares at the hand in disgust and if Baekhyun and Kyungsoo weren't beside him, he would have forgo any type of skin contact with Yixing.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet myself too" Jongdae gets into character, a smug smile in place and wait is Zhang Yixing mocking him with his stifled yet dimpled laugh. It's amazing how Jongdae could still read Yixing's idiotic gestures after five years of separation. Accepting the hand (oh my gosh! He's spreading cancer) for a shake, his Bestfriends lets out a breath of relief, "I hope you'll present a perfect plan to get me hooked Zhang Yixing. Good luck" he holds the note a little higher for Yixing's liking before strutting towards the center chair opposite the big screen.

"I hope Yixing pleases the bastard" 

"I hope Jongdae stays professional" 

The lights dim and the meeting proceeds with a suit cladded Yixing smiling brightly at everyone. Jongdae rolls his eyes at the male, paying with his pen, while trying to look a little bit interested with Yixing's disturbing face. "I proposed that we focus our magazine's next issue on the topic about the female pregnancy and it's wonder" a snort from Jongdae and a glare from Yixing, "since next month is the world-renowned Woman's month, why don't we all pay tribute to our mom's and dive into their lives of bringing a healthy 7.5lbs baby boy or girl"

"Yeah, let's all celebrate the glorious feeling of pooping out a baby after nine months of hell" Jongdae mentally exclaim in his head and as if reading his thoughts Yixing turns to glare menacingly at him. It was a blessing that it was dark or else people would question Yixing's change of attitude.

"Shut up! You insensitive bastard. I could hear your thoughts loud and clear, you know" Yixing sends telepathically to the grumpy man opposite him. "And for your information it's not pooping, it's delivering"

"Nah it looks the same to me" Jongdae answers mentally and Yixing could hear the smug smile in it. "A thing coming from a hole in a person's precious gem"

"Yeah, like the hole where I stuck my precious gem in you" Yixing smiles at Jongdae's change of expression. It was his great delight terrorizing Jongdae after five years of not talking and seeing each other. "Was it good, DaeDae?"

"Yes it was good" Jongdae growls under his breath and Baekhyun looks towards him. "It was so good if I could ing remember it. You ing ! You drugged me!! You ing drugged me and oh my god if I could just--"

"Mr. Kim, are you okay?" The woman at his right asked with concern laced on her voice. "You look kind of red"

"It's the lighting" Jongdae announces not looking at the girl. "Don't mind me please continue, Mr. Zhang ()" Jongdae notices the small curve in Yixing's lips before nodding and speaking up about his idea again. "You're an insolent little prick with a swiveled "

"But I thought you loved my " Jongdae finally snaps and before anyone could blink a stapler is thrown in Yixing's direction. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were two seconds late, when another stapler was directly aimed at Yixing's face. 

"You're an insufferable idiot!!" Jongdae jumps on Yixing when Kyungsoo loosens his grip on Jongdae's waist after being elbowed. "With a swiveled and why won't you die already" Jongdae slaps Yixing on the face with the latter returning it with its own.

"I won't die because Jesus thinks I still need to procreate my own kind" Yixing rolls over Jongdae, who flails at the heavy weight of bones in his stomach. "Why won't you die instead?" Yixing scratches Jongdae's cheeks and they roll to the other side of the room. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and the others tries to reach the quarreling duo but fails a few times when a stray punch victimizes the rescuer. 

"I won't die because Satan still needs me to spread evil" a fist on Yixing's eye and a slap on the cheeks from Yixing in defense. "Jesus, I hate you!!" Jongdae strangles Yixing who strangles back both turning blue from lack of air when two buff guards came in to intervene. 

"Dickhead"

"er" 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun groans in defeat and embarrassment. This was another reason why Jongdae and Yixing clicked at first glance, they have an uncanny ability to communicate with each other telepathically.


"Could you be a little more gentle?" Jongdae hisses at Baekhyun's not so gentle treatment on his bruised lips. He and Yixing had been immediately rushed to the nurse clinic after the fight with numerous injuries in the face and body. Nurse Tiffany, the kind nurse with a pink obsession, was unfortunately on her break when the two arrived and the two occupants were forced to enjoy Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's harsh treatment on their injury. "My god! I think you're gonna make it worse Baekhyun"

"Wouldn't that be good? You'll go mute until your lips stop swelling" Baekhyun comments to only receive a pinch in the thigh by an irritated Jongdae. Baekhyun kicks the male as payback before pressing hard on the bruise lips without remorse.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Jongdae kicks in his seat to almost hit the other male in the groin. 

", you almost destroyed the baby maker" Baekhyun slaps his bestfriend in the head before walking away to leave a grumpy Jongdae behind to fend for himself. Baekhyun disappears into the other curtain in which a laughing Kyungsoo and Yixing were having a good time. 

"Ugh, Yixing the friend snatcher" Jongdae ruffles his hair in frustration before lying on the clean white bed, alone and tired. Jongdae blinks a couple of times, pondering about his life and what had happened to his and Yixing's friendship. In all honesty, Jongdae had hoped to never see Yixing again or think about that night but he guesses that the world just generally hates him. Hopefully, Yixing won't be bothering him tomorrow or his future ever again.