Keep Him!!

Oh My Baby!!

Yixing just wanted to go home. He wanted to lay in his bed and sleep for a thousand years. He just wanted to be alone but no. Kris, the annoying prick of his life, decided to drag him for a dinner in Byeokjae Galbi. An expensive restaurant that Yixing had a feeling that would ruin his night and wallet.

“You’re paying” Yixing tells his friends. Kris hums in understanding while immersing himself fully with the menu. “You’re paying the whole course” Yixing reiterated.

“Yeah…Yeah… I get it” Kris peeps from his menu. “I won a bet today. So might as well share my blessing”

“Bet? What bet?”

“Oh nothing. It just involves your unborn baby and its gender”

“Gender? Yoona’s still four months pregnant. You can't know my baby’s gender, yet” Yixing gives Kris a stink eye. “And why are you betting on a poor innocent child?”

“It’s fun” Kris grins sheepishly.

“Fun?”

“Yeah fun and it would make anyone rich. Like for example mwah” Kris points to himself with confidence and a smug smile. “I could afford anything in this menu because I won a large amount of money”

“Anything?”

“Yeah, Anything”

“Fine then” Yixing smirks at his friend and Kris feels a sense of foreboding. Especially when Yixing waves for the waiter to come over.

“Ready sir”

“Yes.” Yixing puts his menu down and grins innocently at the young men with a childish smile. Nametag informing every guest of the waiter’s name. Taemin. “Taemin, we would like to order the most special and expensive meal for the night and also the wine should be the finest your restaurant could ever offer”

“Wait?! What?! What do you mean the most expensive” Kris blurts just when Taemin bows and leaves for the kitchen. Yixing laughs at Kris’ horrified expression before excusing himself to the restroom. The last thing Yixing sees as he leaves the table is Kris grabbing a calculator somewhere and computing all his expenses for the night. Yixing snickers evilly.

The restroom wasn’t that far from his and Kris’ table. In actually it was just a few feet away and as Yixing takes his time walking towards it he hears a very deep (not that deep) conversation between two familiar figure and one assassin.

“What are you gonna name the baby when he's born?”

“I don’t know”

“I don’t know? Seriously, that’s a lame name for a child Jongdae. How can you be so uncreative?”

It was Kyungsoo and Jongdae talking about a baby and Yixing is confused. Yoona haven’t said anything about Liyin being pregnant to him or maybe his fiancée was just a little too secretive. Yixing wanted to go up to the group and at least give them a few greetings but at the last minute he just decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

“Are you really gonna give him up?” He hears Kyungsoo ask.

“I don’t know. Liyin spoke to me this morning and it kind of made me think about my choices” Jongdae says “I’m just really conflicted at the moment.”

“It’s just a name Jongdae. You could name him after its father if you wanted to”

“Hell no!! Having two Zhang Yixing’s is a headache” Jongdae retorts. “I have a feeling if I name him after his father he’ll get dumb and I don’t like to deal with dumbness thank you very much.”

What the?!

“Yeah, it’ll probably bad to name Jongdae’s child after its father” Kyungsoo agrees. “I wouldn’t want baby Zhang to be infertile before he turns thirteen.”

“Yah!! Are you implying I could hurt my son because he might act just like his father?” He hears a slap from the group.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Jongdae’s companions laugh while Jongdae whines and Yixing had have enough. Yixing never liked being kept in the dark especially when it involves himself. So he makes his presence known to the Jongdae, Kyungsoo, and their assassin friend.

“Jongdae?” he calls out to the others. Noticing the way the three stiffen at the sound of his voice.

“” he hears the assassin enunciate before Jongdae stands up to address Yixing with a small greeting.

“Hey, Yixing” Jongdae starts awkwardly with a small grin. “What are you doing here?”

“Out and about with Kris” Yixing simply answers his friend without bothering to return the frown. Yixing's heart is pounding hard on his chest, something bad that have never occurred to him, and Yixing wishes that he should have went on with his journey to restroom. “What are you three doing here?”

“You know just eating. Kyungsoo won a bet so he treated us here” Jongdae answers and his companion.

“And let me guess this bet includes the existence of someone named Baby Zhang Yixing. Am I right?”

“What?!” Jongdae looks horrified. “What are you talking about?”

“Oh, don't play dumb with me Kim Jongdae” Yixing says to the other, anger flashing in his eyes, and he wonders why he was even angry in the first place. The gang had probably been joking and they probably weren't talking about him. So why? “I heard you and your little discussion with the gang…”

“Yixing it's not what it sounds like” Jongdae defends himself with balled up fist. Yixing can't know their secret. He can't. “We… we were just joking.”

“Joking? Joking? Jongdae, it didn't sound like you guys were joking to me” Yixing yells at Jongdae's face and all the people’s attention were on him now.

“Yixing calm down” Kyungsoo intervenes but Yixing just glares at him.

“Calm Down! How can I calm down, Kyungsoo? If this man—“he points at Jongdae. “—is dragging me to the pits of hell again. To his own mind games that I don't ever wanna play.”

“Yixing! You don't even know what we’re talking about” Kyungsoo screams at Yixing's face and Jongdae tries to pull him back. “You’ve just assumed that we’re playing tricks on you. Jongdae is a man, Yixing. How would he even carry your child if he doesn't have the part for it?!” He lies at Yixing's face, anger prominent on his large, innocent, eyes.

“You know Jongdae, Kyungsoo. He finds a way. Maybe this is his revenge for what had happened five years ago. A way to make me miserable as he was before” Yixing screams in anger and Kyungsoo is just about ready to punch Yixing in the face. “Well sorry. Jongdae it is not working. Because if I've made you miserable before, I could make you miserable again!!”

“Why you son of a horseshoe?!” Kyungsoo punches Yixing in the face hard. Yixing falls hard on the ground and Jongdae feelings a little compassion for Yixing runs to help.

“Yixing are you okay?” Jongdae fusses over his ex-bestfriend who is slowly getting on his feet.

“Get away from me!” Yixing glares before pushing Jongdae away. Zitao is a second to late in stopping the collision between Jongdae and the table. Hearing the loud crash and Kyungsoo’s scream when Jongdae’s abdomen hits the table before landing on his bum hard. The crowd gasps at the accident happening before their eyes and the doctor moves into action. Zitao runs to Jongdae cursing under his breath.

“! ! You’re still hanging on a thin thread. !” Zitao helps Kyungsoo with getting Jongdae up but the other only moans in pain placing a hand on his abdomen. Yixing looks at the others in disbelief and guilt but he stands his ground.

Kyungsoo pales when he sees something dripping from Jongdae's pants. Zitao screeches in horror at the small pool of blood forming while Jongdae cries in pain and panic. “Zitao! Zitao, where's the blood coming from? Zitao!”

“I-I don't know, Jongdae” Zitao stutters in panic. “But we need to get you home. Right now. We need to save Baby Zhang.”

“Zitao! It hurts” Jongdae cries onto the doctor’s shoulder when he is pulled up. Kyungsoo's heart breaks at the sight of his friend crying and the thought of losing baby Zhang. Balling his fist and mustering all his strength, Kyungsoo goes to slam Yixing on an unoccupied table but halts when he sees a glowing Luhan in front of Yixing.

“You ing imbecile” Luhan screams at Yixing’s face before delivering a blow that had knock the other to sleep. It was the first time Kyungsoo saw a very mad Luhan. It was also when Luhan turned to him that he noticed that minus them, the gang, everyone is frozen in time. ”Zitao bring him home as fast as you can. Save Baby Zhang, use magic if you have to.”

Zitao nods as he carries Jongdae in his arms and running out of the restaurant in a flash. When Jongdae and Zitao is nowhere in sight, Luhan picks a fallen Yixing up and drags him out and into Kyungsoo’s car. Kyungsoo follows behind and when he finally steps out did everything return back to normal, people going on with their life, as if a fight never issued. “Advantages of being a witch” is what Luhan says before gesturing for Kyungsoo to get in so they could leave for Jongdae's apartment.

“Minseok's gonna kill Yixing”

~~~~~

Yixing wakes up to the feeling of someone glaring holes in his head. “You're awake” Baekhyun, he hears, greets from above. Yixing tries to blink his sleepiness away and when he did he is met with a maniacal Baekhyun in front holding a knife. Yixing screams at the sight but Baekhyun doesn't even move the slightest at the outburst.

“Baekhyun! What are you doing?”

“Revenge” Baekhyun says before making a move to stab Yixing on the chest but fortunately a hand stops him from committing murder.

“Jongdae, wouldn't like you making a mess on his bed Baekhyun” Minseok says a hand still on Baekhyun’s.

“Thank you” Yixing tells the man but instead Minseok points a gun on Yixing's temple (don't worry it's a BB gun) a glare in place.

“Speak to me demon and I will blow your brains off” Minseok threatens and Yixing zips his mouth shut. The younger had always been afraid of Minseok. He was a silent killer and Yixing had always wondered what it was like to anger Minseok, taking a taste of it now Yixing would very much like to pee in his pants. “You son of horse shoe. I almost lost a nephew because of you!” he releases a loud battle cry.

“Minseokkie hyung. Stop” a frail voice says from behind the little commotion. Minseok and Baekhyun turned towards the ones of the boys, whining under their breaths.

“But Jongdae, he hurt you” the two boys reasons but Jongdae gives them a weak pleading look.

“Just do what he say, guys” Zitao pipes up from beside Jongdae. IV drip in his hands and Yixing follows the line to Jongdae's right hand.

Minseok sighs in defeat, nodding, and dragging Baekhyun out of the room. Baekhyun fights Minseok grip off of him but fails with his lack of strength. “Zitao, you should go too. I need to talk with Yixing alone”

“But Jongdae-hyung”

“I'll be fine, Zitao” Jongdae smiles at the other. Zitao sighs and conjures up an IV pole for Jongdae. Yixing is taken aback by the little magic show but chooses not to ask question. Zitao scares him. When the other left, Yixing felt suffocated. “My doctor” Jongdae tells the older, taking a sit by the chair beside the bed. “He’s kind of uptight when it comes to my health.”

“Health?”

“What you heard was right Yixing” Jongdae informs the other sadness and guilt in his eyes that the older just want to erase. Yixing never wants to see the younger sad, miserable, just like what have happened five years ago. He is such a hypocrite. “I'm pregnant. Five months”

“wha-what?” Yixing splutters in disbelief. “But you're a boy”

“You were right when you said I wanted to make you feel the pain you've left me before” Jongdae answers not looking at Yixing. “I wanted revenge because it hurt so much when you left. So when Luhan came with an offer I took it. I didn't think about the consequence, I didn't think I would hurt anyone that bad, I didn't think I would get pregnant. Everything was a mistake from the beginning”

“How? I'm so confused. How did you make your own miracle of life?”

“How did you think I made him?” Yixing's mind turns blank in confusion. Yixing finds it hard to conjure any answers and Jongdae sighs. He’d been sighing a lot, lately. “Magic Yixing and a little bit of your essence. The same way our parents made us just with a twist”

“But…It was just one night”

“I told you its magic” Jongdae repeats before silence descended upon them. Yixing eyes moving from his hands to his companion’s and the hidden baby bump. Yixing thinks it’s weird that he feels a little giddy knowing the existence of second Baby Zhang. “You don’t have to worry about him, though.” Jongdae opens his mouth.

“What?”

“I’m giving him up for adoption” Yixing looks horrified at the statement.

“You can’t do that” Yixing says to the other, trying to get some sense into Jongdae’s head. “Jongdae, I’m not allowing you to.”

“Not allowing me?’ Jongdae stares at Yixing. “Yixing, you’ve made it clear that you don’t want the child when you pushed me off last night. He almost died!”

“I know and I’m sorry” Yixing apologizes.

“Sorry?! Sorry! Is that all you can say?!”

“Jongdae please. You can’t put your child at the exact, same, situation you were before” Yixing reasons, anger and frustration, flashing on his eyes. “I’m not giving you the permission to do that!!”

“Who gave you the right to decide for me?!” Jongdae screams back at Yixing’s face and the sudden rustle outside signifies that some of his friends were going into action. “Who?!”

“He’s a part of me, Jongdae! No matter how you deny that part. He’s mine!"

♥♥♥♥♥

Preview: The fight continues and two boys comes for a visit. One of them taking a huge liking on Luhan :)