Kiss and Wish

Oh My Baby!!

"So, did I miss anything?" Jongdae smiles at the occupants in the table. Everything looked the same way it was before and based on his calculations time had stopped 1 minute after Jongdae entered the restroom. LiYin giggles at Jongdae when he slings an arm at her, Jongdae thinks that LiYin is cute and he wants to pinch her cheeks, so badly. 

"Nothing in particular" LiYin smiles, spoon-feeding Jongdae his ignored meat, before wiping any sauce away from His cheeks. "You came back quite quickly than your usual bathroom break. I wondered if you actually flushed the toilet" Jongdae blushes at the comment, cannot really find the heart to scold LiYin, and the other two occupants chuckle at Jongdae's redness. Jongdae subtly glares at Yixing, who winks at him.

"If only LiYin wasn't that innocent" Yixing sends to Jongdae via telepathy with a knowing smirk and Jongdae hides a growl with a cough.

"If only you would take your head off the gutter" Jongdae bites back finding Yixing's foot under the table and stepping on it painfully. Yixing bites back a cry of pain, especially when Yoona was facing him with a big smile.

"So Yixing and I were thinking, since the day of our wedding is coming" Jongdae looks up at the announcement with interest and confusion. Yixing holds Yoona's hand in his, Jongdae's heart constricts for a brief moment (what the fudge?) which he deliberately ignored, as she continues, "we were wondering if you and Jongdae could actually act as the maid of honor and best man for our wedding this October"

"Wait!" Jongdae looks mortified, "wait, wait, wait! I could understand LiYin being the maid of honor but why me? For all I know this is my first time seeing Yixing (lies) and Yoona please reconsider" Jongdae doesn't dare himself to look at Yixing's reaction, looking only at Yoona to distract himself from the guilt of disappointing his ex bestfriend (not that his ex bestfriend disappointed him first, no!). 

"But Yixing thought it was a wonderful idea" Yoona reasons out with a confused expression turning towards a stoic Yixing. "Isn't that right, Yixing?"

"Yixing's opinion in this matter is irrelevant right now" Jongdae states with a firm voice that is frowned upon by LiYin. "I'm sorry, Yoona but I cannot take your offer" Yoona looks like she's about to cry and Jongdae reads the anger in Yixing's eye. LiYin looks generally disappointed and Jongdae's heart clenches at the sight. He hasn't disappointed her for the good 5 years of their relationship and because of one dinner everything falls apart. This is all Yixing's fault.

"I think we need to talk" Yixing crosses his side and grabs a surprised Jongdae out of his seat. The grip on his hand was tight, Jongdae hasn't seen Yixing this mad since the time they were eight and he's shivering in fear ('it's guilt moron, not fear' 'I don't need your input, right now conscience'). "What the hell is your problem?" Yixing pushes Jongdae on the red brick wall by the back of the restaurant, beside a green dumpster spreading air pollution. Yixing's arm was encasing Jongdae into leaving and Jongdae looks small behind it. 

"You're my problem" Jongdae shouts back at Yixing when he snapped back from his guilt. "You and your freaking existence. You made LiYin sad and the hell am I not okay with that"

"Me! No, you got it all wrong Jongdae" Yixing leans his face on Jongdae's snarling ones, "it's you and your dirty mouth. This is why our friendship went into ruins, it's because of you and your inability to feel human emotions"

"Don't you dare put the blame on me, Zhang Yixing" Jongdae pushes the man off his personal space, red coloring his face and neck, before taking a huge breath. "It was you! You were the one who decided that it was alright taking advantage of a drunk 20 years old Kim Jongdae! It was you, who broke our friendship, not me!! Not me!" Tears were building up his eyes and Jongdae refuses to cry in front of anyone. "All I wanted was a freaking explanation but all you did was yell at me. Scream, ing scream at my face! I was afraid and you doing those things worsened it!" Jongdae isn't going to cry even though all he sees were little water patches in the place of Yixing. 

"Jongdae?" Yixing's voice had soften at the sight of Jongdae's watery eyes. He can never stay mad at his bestfriend for too long. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scream at you, I was just confused and guilt was eating me and oh my god!" Yixing pulls the small male in a hug and although Jongdae's punches in his chest were painful, it didn't match up to Jongdae's pain of being left in the dark. "I'm such a horrible friend"

"You think" Jongdae cries in his chest, too weak to resist Yixing's warmth that he missed after 5 years of miscommunication and separation. "You should realized that a long time ago, Yixing" 

"I know" Yixing presses the male towards his chest tightly with frown, until two arms snake behind his back and for once Yixing thinks he could breathe properly. Yixing doesn't care at the moment if Jongdae hasn't forgiven him, all he cares is that the he once LOVED man was in his reach again. "I'm sorry Jongdae. I'am really really sorry"

"If this is your way of getting me to be your best man" Jongdae pulls out of the hug, an uneasy smile gracing his red and tear-filled face, "then it isn't working. You have a 10 long months to prove your worth to me, Zhang Yixing. Don't mess it up"

"I won't" Yixing beams brightly, so brightly, that Jongdae had to squint his eyes to look at Zhang Yixing. "I won't" Yixing bursts out laughing before engulfing Jongdae into his hug and swaying the male from side to side. Jongdae holds back his own laugh, patting Yixing's back to calm the raging horse down, and pull them back inside the restaurant.

"They'll worry about us" Jongdae pulls Yixing with a tight grip but the other doesn't budge from his position. "Yixing?"

"Thank you, Jongdae" Jongdae, is one second to late, to dodge the incoming kiss. Soft lips against soft lips in a chaste contact and Jongdae ignores his heart's sudden erratic beating. "Thank you" Jongdae should have been a little more careful with his action, especially when he pulls Yixing down for a kiss, much sweeter and longer than before. Jongdae is all about secrets and non-public display of affection, calculated actions that makes for the future. Jongdae never goes out of control but for Yixing he'll make an exception.

"God, I hate you" Jongdae breaks the kiss, he pokes the dimple at Yixing's cheek. "And your lust for infidelity" 

"It's not like I never heard of that before..." Yixing grins widely and Jongdae wishes Yixing will stay by his side for as long as he is causing havoc in the world. Jongdae's wish is sealed with another kiss. 

Let's just say Yixing and Jongdae never returned to the restaurant. LiYin and Yoona gets the exact same message ten minutes later while Luhan debates whether or not to strangle his latest victim. 

"I told you they were stupid" his apprentice announces beside him. Watching as two girls leave the restaurant with apologetic gazes at one another before separating ways. Luhan groans in his hands at the thought of a new headache. Jongdae, was gonna hunt him down for this and that bastard was a persistent than his other victims. "Don't stress yourself, Xiao Lu. Everything will turn out well"

"No, it wouldn't" Luhan groans, "it's far from turning out well, Panda! That magic water is as cunning as a genie. Who knows how it interprets that freaking businessman's wish, for all we know that could create a baby inside of Jongdae using both of those males genetic DNA and oh my god! The mental image"

"Stop stressing yourself Luhan" Panda Boy pats Luhan's back, "I'm sure nothing like that would hap--wait a minute, why is Jongdae the one carrying the baby?"

"He bottoms for everyone except Baekhyun and Mr. Satan" Luhan stares at the Panda and the panda stares back. 

'I'm staying at Jongdae's tonight since I kind of punched him in the gut during our little talk, and he is demanding me to take care of him. Don't worry baby, I already took care of everything just ask Donghae to pick you up, okay? Love you -Yixing-'

'Hey Sweetheart, I'm sorry for my behavior earlier and Yixing really had straightened me out. Yixing's staying with me tonight since I kind of force him to take care of me. Don't worry about me sweetheart, I'll be as good as new tomorrow. I love you, little pumpkin. -Jongdae-