A Secret To The Grave

Oh My Baby!!

Previously on Avatar The Secret to the Grave: The Daexing cult goes back in time to dig out the truth about Yixing and Jongdae's past relationship. for the past few hours of their journey they had found that 1.) Yixing and Jongdae had been dating behing their backs 2.) Yixing had planned to propose to Jongdae 3.) Yixing's umma had called to bring bad news and lastly 4.) the worst things are yet to come. 

~~~~~~~~~

"We need to stop Yixing" Kyungsoo tells Luhan but the witch shakes his head. 

"We can't, Soo" Luhan answers with a dejected smile. "We’re only apparitions. We aren't allowed to mess with time."

"Bull!" Kyungsoo screams at the elder's face. "My friend's getting harassed and we're not doing anything. We can't just stand here and act like statues!"

"I'm sorry Soo" Luhan places a hand on the angry man's shoulder for comfort but Kyungsoo shrugs him off. Determined in saving his friend, Kyungsoo breaks into a sprint and Luhan looks horrified at the action. "Kyungsoo!!"

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jongdae is quietly studying for his economics test when he hears a knock from outside his window. "Yixing" Jongdae calls out when he opens the curtains of his window to see the silhouette of his boyfriend. 

"Let me in" Yixing answers behind the close window before Jongdae opens it for him. Yixing hops into the bedroom, dripping wet from the rain, and before Jongdae could blink his boyfriend was the life out of him. 

Jongdae tries to push the other away but the other wouldn't budge. "Yixing, what's wrong?" he asked between their lips.

"I love you. I love you so much" Yixing answers, hands caressing the other's face. "Remember that, okay?" he smiles sadly at his bestfriend, his lover, who still looks concerned. Jongdae hesitates in saying yes but the look on Yixing's eye urges him to. Jongdae loves Yixing as much as the other does. Probably more.

"I will" Jongdae wipes a single stray tear from Yixing before leaning in for a kiss. A slow kiss filled with love.

"I love you so much"

"Then show me" Jongdae whispers into Yixing's ears.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kyungsoo doesn't stop running. Adrenaline pumping hard through his blood steam bent on stopping the inevitable and hopefully altering the time. Kyungsoo runs from one corridor to the next trying to find Jongdae's bedroom door. "Kyungsoo stop, please!" he hears Luhan behind him and even as his feet aches he pulls himself forward.

"Kyungsoo we can't alter time. Stop!!" Minseok shouts after Kyungsoo, dragging an already panting Baekhyun behind him. 

"That I'm willing to take the risk" Kyungsoo turns to the hallway leading to a Jongdae's room but stops as he notices the sudden change of scenery. From the Kim family's large hallway of paintings, he is now met with the familiar hallway of their university's art building. "Wha-what?"

"Kyungsoo" Luhan places a hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Don’t do that again"

"Luhan what happened?"

"What do you me-- oh" Luhan finally notices the change of scenery.

"Guys!!" Minseok and Baekhyun exclaims, finally catching with their friends. Both panting from over exhaustion. "What’s wrong?"

"Luhan, why are we back to school?" Baekhyun asked when he finally gets his breath back.

"I don't know" Luhan answers honestly. "This never happened before."

"Maybe the time god heard Kyungsoo" Minseok helpfully supplies. 

"We--" they go silent as they hear giggling from the music room. The gang exchanges looks of confusion before walking towards it, hearing the giggling getting louder and coming to a conclusion that it sounded like Yoona's laugh.

"Yoona stop" it was Yixing sounding tired and worn off. "I can't do this. I have someone of my own"

"But Yixing" the gang gags at the sickly sweet tone coming from the female. "She’s not here. This would be our little secret"

"No" Yixing, they hear, says weakly. "I can't do this. I can't cheat on 'her'"

“But Yixing what about your family?" now the gang is intrigued, eavesdropping on the two, without making any regard of their surroundings. Each of the gang head, going through the door, to see the real drama unfold. Yoona sitting on the lap of very disturbed Yixing. "What about the promise of forever you've signed? I'm fairly sure you remembered that part."

"Yoona."

"We’re engaged to be married, Yixing" there was a soft gasp behind the doors and the gang, the apparitions, heart thundered at the sound. This wasn't happening. "To become man and wife and whatever love you've felt for this person is nothing but your imagination. You’re young, explore your boundaries. No we will explore our boundaries once we leave for China" the kiss was one sided on Yoona's part. Yixing just staring into nothing as the girl does all the work for him. 

There was a large crash outside that startled everyone, minus Yoona, choked sobs trying to be stifled by small hands that the gang, the apparition, tried to stop. "Jongdae?" the gang chorused before breaking into a run to follow the crying male. 

Blinded by tears, Jongdae didn't even see the girl In front of him before bumping into her. When the gang had catch up they see Jongdae bowing to the girl in apology before rushing out of the university. "Liyin?" Minseok recognizes the female before the scene changes to something quite familiar.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"YOU CHEATER" Jongdae screams at Yixing, when the elder finally got Jongdae for himself. "I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE YOU LOVE BUT YOU LIED!"

"Jongdae, I'm sorry" Yixing tries to calm the other down. "Please listen to me"

"I GAVE EVERYTHING TO YOU!" Jongdae continued voice hoarse and raw from crying every night since the eavesdropping incident. "I GAVE YOU MY TRUST, MY LOVE, MY EVERYTHING AND THEN YOU THREW IT AWAY. AM I A GAME TO YIXING? AM I?"

"Jongdae, please calm down" 

"ANSWER ME!"

"Yes, you are a game Jongdae" Yixing answers and the whole room is engulfed by silence minus Jongdae's small sobs. "I wanted to experience what a Korean taste like before I leave and go back to my home country. You were fun to play with."

"He’s lying" Luhan says, noting the balled up fist in Yixing's side.

"You acts as if you're the most superior person in this university. Cold, insensitive, talented-- perfect and yet you're a fool for love. For me. It was fun watching you bend for me willingly. I really enjoyed it" Yixing ends his statement with a nasty smirk that Minseok wanted to erase.

"Eleven years, Yixing. Does it not mean anything to you?"

"Truthfully I don't even remember anything that had happened this past eleven years of my life. All I remember are trash, trash, trash, and more trash."

"Who is it?" Jongdae braves himself to ask. 

"Yoona. Im Yoona. You know her. Ten times better than you. Beautiful, kind, rich, a girl, everything you are not. You should meet her" 

"I could destroy you if I want to, Yixing" Jongdae threatens getting his nerves back and confidence to give the man In front one last glare. "I could spread it all around the school, whole Korea, that you have touched me inappropriately. I will tarnish yours and your family's name without a second thought. I could do that if I wanted to"

"Then hit me with your best shot" Yixing dares before turning to leave. Taking a deep breath for his sanity and heart before closing the best chapters of his life and succumbing to darkness Yoona is giving him. 

"Yixing! Yixing don't leave!!" he hears Jongdae call out for him. So broken that Yixing fights the urge to take Jongdae in his arms and take back what everything he had said. "Yixing! Come back!"

"They are both martyrs" Luhan comments as he stands beside the frozen trio, watching Jongdae slowly break in front of them. Minseok doesn't remember how broken Jongdae sounded at that moment but hearing it now, he was grateful he had forgotten it a long time ago. 

"Bring us home, Luhan" Baekhyun says, turning away from the crying Jongdae. "Luhan, please"

"Are you sure? We haven't reached our 24hour deadline"

"I'd rather die than relive the airport incident" Baekhyun eyes are unreadable. "Bring us back"

"Okay" Luhan sighs before the cries of a heartbroken Jongdae fades along with the music room, replaced with Luhan's dirty office and silence. 

"Thank you for the help, Luhan" Minseok smiles at witch. 

"You’re welcome"

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this poses more questions than intended. But hey! there's still the next chapter with Park Chanyeol and Yoona.

Andandandand two chapters from now Yoona will answer all questions... Thrilling~~~

BYE!!