The Urine Sample

Oh My Baby!!

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo comes to work clad with black-clothing and black mask. The people they pass looks at them weirdly, especially the weird glittering clear test tube on Baekhyun's hand, before dispersing to gossip about the weird sight. The two swags into Jongdae's office, with a gallon of soy milk (Jongdae's current obsession) on Kyungsoo's right hand, and the door closes with a loud bang. 

"You know the plan, Kyungsoo" Baekhyun asked his partner in crime as they hide behind Jongdae's newly purchased snack cabinet. 

"Roger captain" Kyungsoo loosens the cap of the soy milk.

"3...2...1...Attack!!" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo jumps out of the cabinet and into Jongdae's front with ropes tied on each of their hips. Jongdae screams at the two's sudden appearance before getting himself tied on his leather chair, gag with a red handkerchief that was too small to fully restrain him from speaking.

"What is the meaning of this!" He screams out at his friends who were walking around him in circles. Like vultures observing their prey with weird yet charcoal painted faces. "Baekhyun! Kyungsoo!"

"Silence!" Baekhyun glares at Jongdae, who glares back with the same amount of ferocity. Hormones rushing into Jongdae's veins and he was seeing red until a gallon of soymilk was presented Infront of him. 

"What is this? Are you trying to fatten me up?" Jongdae sneers at the two. Eyes flashing back and forth from his friends to the milk. Sanity to insanity. Jongdae to Insensitive Jongdae. 

"No!" Kyungsoo cuts in, "were trying to get urine samples"

"For what?! Kyungsoo are you trying to curse me by using my own urine" Jongdae is suspicious of his friend and the sudden lightbulb in its head.

"Actually that's not a bad idea" Baekhyun slaps Kyungsoo's head for straying. "Ow, what was that for moron"

"You're messing up our script" Baekhyun retrieves a piece of paper from his back pocket and flips through the pages, "look here it says, Kyungsoo is supposed to force feed Jongdae with the milk"

"And how am I suppose to do that?" 

"Straw. Drawer. . Bladder" 

"Oh, right back at you" Kyungsoo snaps a finger at Baekhyun before running towards the drawer by the bookshelf and retrieving a long winding straw from it. Hurrying to get the straw in place, Kyungsoo pushes the straw in between Jongdae's lips and returning to his position beside Baekhyun. "Mission Accomplished, Captain"

"Good, now we wait" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun plops on the couch in unison. Taking out there phones and decided that playing flappy birds would help them get rid of boredom. Jongdae obediently drinks the soymilk in his seat without complain, stopping just to take a deep breath and resuming back to his work again. 

5 minutes and one frustrated Baekhyun later, Jongdae demands to be taken to the restroom. Baekhyun disagrees at the request and Kyungsoo gives Jongdae a bucket. "A bucket seriously?"

"Don't worry, we won't look" Kyungsoo smiles and turning around to leave Jongdae at peace. 

"Idiots, I'm still tied up how do you expect me to urinate" Jongdae scowls and Baekhyun comes to the rescue. One good minute later, Jongdae is freed from the water in his bladder and Baekhyun hurries to collect the much needed urine for the test. Kyungsoo was in charge of cleaning and when Baekhyun was sure that he had no use for the leftover urine, throws the disgusting water out the window. "You know if you only needed by urine, you could have just asked me like a civilized person"

"But where's the fun in that" Baekhyun leaves the pregnancy test by the table and Jongdae raises a brow.

"Why do you have a pregnancy test? And why are you testing my own urine in that thing" 

"Minseok hypothesize that you are pregnant" Kyungsoo answers with a smile.

"Pregnant? I have a " 

"Exactly" Baekhyun takes off his mask and fans himself, "We thought he was joking too but then we said 'the hell' and proceeded with the experiment anyway."

"Don't stress yourself, Jongdae" Kyungsoo pats his friend, "it's just a test, that you would fail sooner or later. Like how you failed dance on eighth grade because you have two left feet"

"Shut up, Kyungsoo" Jongdae lays flat on the couch of his office, tired from vomiting his breakfast that morning and drinking a whole gallon of soymilk. All he wants to do was go home and cuddle with LiYin if she was available. LiYin had been busy for a good three days already and he misses her terribly. Jongdae closes his eyes just when the timer rings and the Baeksoo duo checks the pregnancy test with light chuckles and a little bicker. 

Jongdae expects Kyungsoo and Baekhyun to jump on him and laugh at Minseok's weird idea. Jongdae expects a lot of things but definitely not his friends' silence and statue like figure Infront of the small table, "hey guys, are you okay?"

"Maybe it's defective, Baekhyun"

"Maybe but we need to run another test" 

"We don't have another...hey, where did you get that?"

"Tiffany" Baekhyun whispers to Kyungsoo and Jongdae briefly wonders what the two were talking about. "She says that when the strips turns blue then it's positive"

"Do it, dip it in" Kyungsoo nudges Baekhyun and another bout of silence engulfs the room. Jongdae hears his heart pound in his chest and something bad was going to happen because the Baeksoo duo were never this silent before.

"Soo, Baek" Jongdae places a hand on each males shoulder. "Are you guys, okay?"

"It's a positive" Baekhyun murmurs, placing a blue strip next to the pregnancy test. "Both are ing positive!" Turning towards Kyungsoo, Baekhyun let's out a strangled wail. "It's a ing positive, Kyungsoo! Our insensitive bestfriend is pregnant!"

"What?!" Jongdae pushes the two away from the table and studies the pregnancy tests Infront of him with a constipated expression. One was blue and the other had two vertical lines flashing brightly in it. Jongdae pales at the result, briefly remembering each of its meaning, "but I'm a male. I'm a freaking male with all the right parts! This can't be happening"

"Maybe it's defective, Jongdae" Kyungsoo consoles, "and I think we need to take a few more test"

Jongdae freezes at his spot, trying to calm himself down, when a specific memory comes to him about a doe-eyed boy with a pointed hat.

"This, this is not a potion. But a bottle of water from the famous wishing well in the heart of the forbidden forest

Jongdae thinks his ed for good.