New Problems and A New Witch

Oh My Baby!!

"You didn't mean to?!" Yixing yells at the female. "Is that all you have to say Yoona? You didn't mean to! You killed our child and then instead of telling me about it. You slept with another man! Why?!"

 

"I was afraid you'd leave me" Yoona defends. "I was afraid that if you found out about that small incident, you'd pack up your bags and leave me alone. I did what was right to keep us together"
 
"Right?! Yoona I don't see anything right with your action" the group backs away from the fight between Yixing and Yoona. They were in no position to get in between them. All they needed to do was watch the drama unfold. "We could have fixed this, if you just told me the truth."
 
"What do you mean fix? Yixing you're to blind with your love for Jongdae to even fix something like this. We wouldn't even have have child if I didn't make the first move." The ex-couple stare each other down while the rest of the Daexing cult were exchanging bets with one another. Chanyeol holding the basket filled with money. Luhan is too confident in winning the bet while Zitao is too busy glancing at his wristwatch. One hour before twelve and if Jongdae and Yixing doesn't kiss, the charm won't work. 
 
"Yoona, is it too hard for you to wait? All I asked from you was to wait. I didn't ask you to make a move. I wasn't even planning on leaving you for Jongdae." There was gasp from the background but Yixing ignores Baekhyun's overdramatic reaction. "I always returned to you even after all the fights we have. I went home to you even after finding out about the existence of another baby Zhang. I was willing to leave the other baby because of my duty to you and our 'son'. But you lied. You lied to me, to your family, to yourself and I don't think I can go back to you anymore." 
 
"Are you...are you breaking up with me?" Yoona chokes out.
 
"I'm sorry, Yoona" 
 
Yoona's eyes moves from one corner to the next, surveying everyone's faces, before storming out of the house. The Daexing cult releases the breaths they were holding before a wild Kyungsoo howls in victory.
 
"$700 es" Kyungsoo takes the money basket from Chanyeol before bragging his winnings to a now dejected Luhan. Yixing is still frozen in his position while the other Daexing cult members cries for their wallet. Liyin and Jongdae shakes their head in disbelief. Trust seven idiots to bet on a serious matter between an ex- couple.
 
"I'm gonna make some tea" Liyin says, patting Jongdae in the shoulder.
 
"Yeah. Can I have jasmine?"
 
"Sure" Liyin smiles before her haze landed on a still frozen Yixing. "I think the king needs his queen. Yoona might have broken his system"
 
"It's Yoona. What do you expect?" Jongdae jokes with a small laugh before Liyin leaves for the kitchen and Jongdae is left to snap a daze Yixing from his thoughts. Walking towards the other timidly before giving the sad male a comforting back hug. "You okay?
 
"Yeah" Yixing answers silently, turning around to face Jongdae, before giving the other a cute Eskimo kiss. "Nothing to worry about. You?"
 
"I'm used to Yoona's outburst. It doesn't really faze me" Jongdae shrugs, arms looping around Yixing's neck. 
 
"I love you." Yixing smiles, tension slowly leaving his body.
 
"Right back at you" Jongdae winks with a sly smirk. Yixing chuckles softly at the gesture, slowly leaning in for a...
 
"KISS!!" The Daexing cult screams, startling the two lovers. Yixing and Jongdae pulls away from each other to glare venomously at their companions. 
 
"Don't do that! I almost got a heart attack" Jongdae hisses in annoyance.
 
"We won't if both of you just kiss" The cult chorused.
 
"We were going to" Yixing sighs. "But then five dwarfs and two giants decided to ruin the party"
 
"Sorry" the cult apologizes. "But both of you need to kiss. Right at this particular moment. now!"
 
"Why?"
 
"It's almost midnight." Zitao exclaims. "Thirty ing minutes to midnight. And if both of you wont kiss at this very moment. I don't know what will happen"
 
"I sense a disturbance in the atmosphere" Luhan continues. "You might have officially pushed Yoona away but I'm not the only witch in this country."
 
-----------------
 
A few kilometers away, on a darkened road, Yoona's car pulls to a stop. Yoona livid with anger as she pulls her phone from her pocket. Scrolling through her contacts and landing on a particular number of a particular person. 
 
"Hello?" A snarky voice greets from the other line.
 
"I need your help."
 
"Really? It's been five years since your last favor." The voice laughs mockingly. "How may I serve you princess?"
 
"I want you to get rid of Kim Jongdae permanently" 
 
"Ah!" The phone dies and Yoona feels someone breathing hard behind her. "My brother's charge. Cutie Luhan's little experiment."
 
----------------
 
"I want both of you to kiss, right now!" Luhan demands, eyes dead serious. The air doesn't feel right. Luhan knows his sister is here. He doesn't know what her priority is at the moment but he knows that if the DaeXing couple continues to stay stubborn, something would happen to Jongdae. Something bad. 
 
"Luhan, why the urgency?" Jongdae asked. "We know there's a time limit to a spell but the way you're acting is unnerving us"
 
"I just don't want anything to happen to you" Luhan answers truthfully and all attention is on him. 
 
"What?"
 
"My sister's here. I don't know why. I don't know how. All I know is she's here for you and baby Zhang" there's a loud gasp in the background that Luhan chose to ignore. Jongdae looks at him in confusion while the others are genuinely worried for what is too come. The Daexing cult had learned by now to trust the witch's words. "The twin strawberry is a protection charm. It protects anyone from black magic or even twisted magic waters. Twin strawberries are hard to find and cultivate. A protection charm takes years to perfect and if both of you waste its great power then Jongdae and baby Zhang would cease to exist."
 
"What? What are you talking about Luhan?" Baekhyun shakily questions the witch.
 
"There's no cure for the magic water. But there is a way to end the curse..."
 
----------------
 
"Death by poison" Jessica presents a small vial from her pocket. Liquid as black as Yoona's heart and mind. "You want to have your lover's heart back then kill the enemy himself. It's a win-win situation. Jongdae dies and Yixing is all yours to control."
 
Yoona takes the vial from the witch's hand carefully, afraid that she might drop the precious specimen. "Question. You told me there wasn't a cure to the magic water that I had drunk five years ago. Why did Yixing suddenly snap awake from his love induced state?"
 
"It depends on your wish, Princess" Jessica answers. "You only wished for Yixing to view you as his princess. As if you were the whole world to him but then Yixing's love for Jongdae tramples all. If you were his princess, Jongdae is his queen. If you were the world, Jongdae is his universe. There was a loop hole to your wish"
 
"Loophole?"
 
"Yep! You painted a smaller picture to what you originally wanted. You wanted the small things when you could have the greater picture. Also..." Jessica's smile turns sinister. "You aren't the only one blessed with the power of the water. And I could tell you, the water loves Jongdae more than you"
 
----------------------
 
"So do we just kiss?" 
 
"Yes"
 
"Uh, right now?"
 
"Yes"
 
"Okay then" Yixing and Jongdae chorused with a small uneasy smile directed at one another. The Daexing cult after five minutes of hyper ventilating in shock had pushed the lovers to do as Luhan had ordered. Death was a big taboo subject for all of them and considering it was currently Jongdae's life on the line at the moment, they had no choice but to do as told. "Well here goes nothing"
 
"Four minutes till midnight" Zitao shrieks once he checked his watch. 
 
"KISS ALREADY" the cult members orders the two lovers who sighs in defeat.
 
"So impatient" Yixing clicks a tongue before leaning in to finally do the inevitable. Jongdae is just stands in his place in boredom before soft lips meets soft lips and Zitao lets out a howl in delight. It takes two seconds to kiss Yixing back, a small slowly forming on his lips, as he wraps his arms around Yixing's neck. There's a sudden flash of golden light surrounding the couple before it fully disappears into darkness when Jongdae finally pulled back. 
 
"Did it work?" Jongdae leans his head on Yixing's shoulder,
 
"I don't feel anything" Yixing embraces Jongdae tightly.
 
"Of course you won't." Luhan and Zitao skips towards the couple, the other following behind closely. Luhan grabs Jongdae way from Yixing to lift the other male's shirt up. Jongdae shrieks at the indecency. "Look it's a scorpion!"
 
"And a unicorn!" Zitao claps as he sees the golden symbol imprinted on Yixing's wrist. "Do you know what this means Yixing?"
 
"Uh...no?"
 
"It means that you're now Jongdae's life source-ow" 
 
"No moron" Luhan hisses. "The symbols represent their element. Yixing is the unicorn therefore he is tasked to be Jongdae's healer. That until he dies will Jongdae only die. They're now practically tied together."
 
"Wait! Hold up!" Baekhyun cuts in. "What do you mean tied together? Are you telling me if Yixing dies, Jongdae dies along with him."
 
"Pretty much. On the other hand, the scorpion prevents any death from ever happening." Luhan offers an answer but the gang minus Zitao looks at him in confusion. "The unicorn prevents Jongdae from dying by sharing both of his and Jongdae's life source together. The scorpion prevents Yixing from dying by acting as a protective barrier from disease, murders, poison, mutilation, and any nameable gruesome deaths" the blank stare doesn't leave his friends' faces. "You'll understand, soon. But for now, let's have some tea"
 
"Yeah!" The gang cheers before piling towards the kitchen to have some cup of tea before they sleep.
 
----------------
 
"A sure death takes two drops" Jessica instructs with a lazy grin. "To permanently extinguish every trace of Jongdae from the universe including his son, you empty the whole vial in. The effects are immediate, at Jongdae's last breath of air Yixing would come crawling back to you. And both of you would live happily ever after."