EVENTS

It Should Have Been Me

That's the Kim mansion, up there :D

 

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

In the Kim mansion, the young master woke up pretty early. Seeing that he had nothing to do, he went to the pool and prepared for a swim.

Since last night, his thoughts have been bothering him.

The girl whom he helped last night was so familiar, he felt like he has seen her somewhere.

He shook his head as he jumped in the pool. Maybe he was just…….

“Young master, breakfast is ready.” Butler Jang said as he dried himself.

“Okay, is Jaehee up already?”

“Not yet, sir.”

He nodded as he put on his robe and went inside the house.

Jaehee’s POV

 

I woke up around 7 AM, whoa, I slept for 11 hours? I shook my head as I went in the bathroom to shower.

Wearing a pair of terry shorts and a huge shirt I went down for breakfast.

“Good morning, pea, your ice cream is in the fridge, just ask butler Jang.” I found my brother, drinking coffee with his usual stance. Newspaper in hand, two phones near him.

“Thanks, Oppa.” I said as I grabbed a bagel.

“Oppa, are you busy today?”

“Hmmm.”

“Like really, really, really, really busy?” I asked, with big eyes.

“Ya, your aegyo wont work today, honey, I have a meeting today.”

“Where? At the company?” I asked, pouting.

“At the company, you might wanna drop by some time, dongsaeng-ah.”

“I’ll try.” I said as I took a bite from my bread.

“Anyway, I need to go, call me if you need anything, and don’t cause trouble, okay?” He said as he kissed my forehead and made his way to the door.

“Ya~! I’m not a child anymore.”

I heard him laugh and went out. His laugh, not everyone can hear that. He rarely smiles in public, what more for laughing?

I went up to my room and the television.

Last night, Jung Co. newly built mall was opened to the public, a celebration party  was held~

“Oh, it’s Minyoung.” I said as I looked at my friend. Beautiful, like always.

I stood up and went inside my walk-in closet.

I should drop by the company and call Minyoung after, we should hang out.

I grabbed a pair of acid washed jeans, a silk skin tone long sleeved blouse and my black Manolo pumps.

“This would do.” I said as I looked myself at the mirror.

“Tell butler Jang that I’ll be using the Audi.” I said to one of the maids as I went down.

“Yes miss.”

 

~~~ Narrator’s POV~~~

 

A blue Audi was seen exiting the Kim mansion’s gardens. In it was the young lady of Kim Co. She looked very chic and elegant wearing her Prada sunglasses while driving.

 

Finally, she arrived at the company; she stopped in front of the main lobby and got off. She handed the keys to the valet.

“Please park it well.” She said as she slung her LV bag on her shoulder and went in the company.

Heads turned as she entered the lobby. The employees turned to stare at her.

“Who’s that?....So pretty…Is she the VP’s girlfriend?.....Waaa, an angel.”

Then she approached the information desk.

“What floor is Mr. Kim Jaejoong at?” She asked pleasantly.

“42nd ma’am, he’s having~”

“Thank you.” She said as she entered the elevator.

 

Jaehee arrived at 42nd floor of the building.

“Strange, I thought his office was on the top floor.” She muttered as she walked around.

“You~Young Miss?” A voice said behind her.

“Oh, Sec. Lee! Nice meeting you.” She greeted her brother’s secretary.

“Yes, what brings you here young miss?”

“I want to see Oppa, where is he?”

“Ah, really? His meeting just ended, he is in his office right now.”

“Thank you, Sec. Lee.” She said as walked to the elevator.

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

I finally arrived at the top floor, I made my way to my brother’s office.

Oh, he has two secretaries now? I thought as I found a lady in office clothes, sitting outside the office.

“Is Kim Jaejoong in?” I asked.

“Ah..yes, may I ask what you~”

“No need.” I said as I pushed the door to the office.

“Miss wait~”

I opened the door.

And I saw the most disturbing thing in my life.

“Jaehee-ya!”

I looked at the girl sitting on his office table, wearing slinky clothes.

My brother was standing on the other end of the room. Fully clothed.

“Who are you?” The girl asked.

“I’m someone who’s decent and fully clothed.” I said as I looked at her head to toe.

“You?” I asked.

“I’m his fiancé. Now, can you please get out, we’re having our private time.”

I looked at my brother. He shook his head.

“I’m his sister, and you’re not his fiancé.” I said as stepped in.

I saw shock in her eyes.

 

The girl immediately went out of the room.

“Oppa, what the hell?” I said as “sanitized” his glass office table.

“She’s the one whom I had a blind date a few weeks ago, dad forced me.”

Now, I had to laugh at that.

“It’s not funny.”

“It is, now, let’s go and have lunch together, I still have someone to meet.”

“Who?” He asked as we got in the elevator.

“Someone special.”

“You have a boyfriend?” He looked at me sternly.

“Secret.”

 

Your POV

 

I was inside a boutique when my phone rang.

“Ya, you went shopping and you didn’t tell me?!?!!?” A voice said.

“Huh?”

“Turn around.”

I turned and found my best friend waving at me.

“I missed you, Jung Minyoung.”

“Jaehee-yaaaaahh!!” I don’t care if people were throwing us odd looks; I just hugged my best friend.

 

“You’re shopping and you didn’t invite me!” She whined as we walked around the mall.

“Ya, you were the one who’s supposed to call you know!” I said as I poked her arm.

“Did you eat lunch already?” She asked. I nodded.

“Then, let’s have dinner together.”I suggested.

“Sure, oh, is Yunho oppa doing well?”

“Yeah.”

And he still has a crush on you. I smiled to myself.

We were walking to Jimmy Choo, when I saw a familiar tall figure walking towards us. I felt a smiled form on mylips.

It’s him. OMG~~!

It must be fate!

“Oppa!”

Jaehee looked at me oddly, of course, she doesn’t know him. YET.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++