Someone new, Something new, Someone with a plot

It Should Have Been Me

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~~ 

 

A black limousine stopped at the end of the red carpet. A young man clad in a black suit descended the vehicle. He helped a lady dress in a cream gown down.

As soon as they stepped on the red carpet, the crowd of reporters went crazy, cameras went flashing and questions were being thrown at them.

“Mister Kim! When will you two finally tie the knot?...Miss Jung who are you wearing? Mister Kim, what will be the Kim Co.’s new project?.....”

Jaejoong placed his arm securely around Minyoung’s waist.

“They seem to like you.” Jaejoong whispered playfully as they stopped to have their pictures taken.

“No, I think they like you better.” Minyoung grinned.

After the red carpet walk, they finally arrived at the lobby.

“Should we go now? I think Jaehee’s already inside.”

Minyoung nodded and took his arm.

But, unbeknownst to them, a lady wearing a red Marchesa dress was watching them discreetly, with a smirk on her face.

 

On the other hand, inside the huge hall where the ball was being held, the two cousins, no matter how formal and serious the event was, were both messing around.

“Seriously, oppa, you should stop smiling too much.” Jaehee laughed as one elderly lady kept on staring at her cousin.

“It would be weird if I frown, Jaehee.”

“Well, I don’t~” She was cut off as she saw Yunho helping Sekyung with her seat.

“What are you~ Oh.” Yoochun said.

“Huh? I got distracted, where was~”

“Kid, you’re jealous.” Yoochun stated as he looked at Sekyung and Yunho, he clucked his tongue.

“No I’m not.”

“Like I don’t know you well, oh, here comes your brother.”

Jaehee smiled as she looked at her brother and bestfriend saunter in the room, like a fairytale couple.

“Kim Jaehee, youre such a genius.” She muttered to herself.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I looked over at Jaehee, there she was smiling and giggling with Yoochun. I tried my best to relax and just let them be, but I simply just cant~

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Sekyung asked worriedly.

“Nothing.” I smiled at her.

“Oppa, you’ve been spacing out a lot lately, is something bothering you?” She asked, worry painted in her face.

“It’s just..that… well, let’s talk about the later, okay?”

She nodded.

I know I feel jealous, but…why do I also feel nervous around Sekyung?

“Minyoung-ah, hello! You look pretty.” Sekyung greeted my sister.

“Hey. Anyway, Oppa, have you seen Jaehee?” Minyoung asked, I didn’t fail to notice that she just brushed off Sekyung.

“Jaehee? She’s with Yoochun, I think they were near the ice sculpture earlier.” I said as I shook Jaejoong’s hand.

“Thanks, oppa.”

 

Your POV

I was looking all over the place for Jaehee. Why?

Because I want to get rid of Sekyung. I grinned to myself as I saw her talking with her cousin.

“Jaehee-yah.” I said as I sat beside her.

“Hey gorgeous.” She greeted.

“Oppa, it’s good that I came with Yoochun oppa, because I heard all those rumors about him, and their ba~~ad.” She said to Jaejoong as he sat.

“About what?” Jaejoong asked while smirking at his cousin.

“Kim Haneul, dating scandal. Girlfriends, too.” Jaehee nodded to herself as Yoochun rolled his eyes.

“Good evening, Minyoung-ssi.” Yoochun greeted me.

“Good evening.”

“But Minyoung-ssi, your brother is here right? Jung Yunho?”

I nodded. I remembered that Oppa once told me that they went to high school together.

“Yes, he’s here.”

“Who’s his partner? I saw him come in with a young lady, but I wasn’t sure if it was really him.”

Is he asking about Sekyung? And why does Jaehee look uncomfortable?

“An old friend.” I said.

“Kim Jaehee-ssi?” A male voice asked out of nowhere.

Jaehee turned. Then, a smile formed on her lips.

“Khunnie!” She stood up and hugged the tall man.

“Hey, I know, I know, I missed you too.” He said as he lifted her lightly.

I was expecting for Jaejoong to react but nothing. In fact he rolled his eyes and smiled at the guy.

I was about to face Jaejoong when I saw m brother looking at us, no, at Jahee. And that look in his eyes, I just knew it.

He was jealous.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

We were all eating dinner; Minyoung and I were seated with Mr and Mrs. Choi with Siwon, along with the Lees.

Siwon was talking with Minyoung all throughout dinner. I noticed the way Siwon would look at her. And I didn’t like it. The two of them were both laughing when, I placed my chin on Minyoung’s shoulder. She frozed.

“..Why?”

“I’m bored, you’re ignoring me.” I said as I leaned on her, not minding the smiles we were getting.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Siwon oppa was just telling me a joke.”

There it goes again, Siwon OPPA.

“Ah, really? I must have bothered you two.” I sat back.

“No, you didn’t, are you feeling unwell?” She looked at me.

“Nope.”

“I know that tone.”

“What?”

“You’re bored.”

I nodded, well, Minyoung pretty much knows me well now.

“Yep.” I grinned as I pinched her nose.

I saw Siwon look away from our direction.

HAH! Take that!

Wait, Jae, you sound like a child.

 

Your POV

 

“Jaejoong-ah, can I ask you something?” I said as we stood up, we were both finish in eating our meal.

“Sure.” He nodded as he took my hand. Which he has been doing lately, not that I mind. I smiled as I felt his warmth from his palm on my hand.

“What are your hobbies?” I said.

“Hobbies? Uhmm, I like reading, when I’m at home and….i cook.”

I looked at him with huge eyes.

“What? You don’t believe me?” He asked. I nodded.

“Ya, Jung Minyoung, what do you take me for?” He looked annoyed.

“You can cook?” I asked incredulously.

He pouted. He looked so….cute, that I had to smile.

“Okay, okay, I believe you.” I said as I took his arm.

“Wait till I prove it to you.” He said as we got ourselves cocktails.

“Then, what do you usually do? Aside from tripping all over the place.” He asked.

“Ya! I do not trip that much.”

“Yeah, right.”

“Kim Jaejoong, you are such a~”

I felt someone pull me back. Or pull my dress back.

“Jung Minyoung, a little too much of PDA is not pleasant.”

“Hwang Sooyeon-ssi, don’t touch her.” Jaejoong was in front of me.

“This is too much, and to think I was humiliated because of her?!” She said.

“It’s not her fault, now please, stay away from us.” Jaejoong said. Sooyeon smirked then left.

“You know I think she’s obsessed with you, that’s scary.” I said.

“No, I have a girlfriend.” He grinned as I felt his arm around my waist.

I felt my heart bet 50X faster. Again.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

“Just wait till I get you, Jung Minyoung, I’ll make you regret that you even met him.”

A lady said as she left the hall with a smirk on her face. She brushed her with fingers once and went back to her seat along with her socialite friends.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

sorry for the late update :3

and..i have good news, i have at least a month off from school, yey!!! XDD

so, me thinks, i can update more often :3

anyway, i have another fic going on

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83993/not-just-any-replacement-changmin-dbsk-jyj-marriedlife-tvxq-yoochun-you

please do check it out!! :D

keep the comments coming! i love them.

thanks for reading, i hope you enjoy !!