In Denial, in Doubt?

It Should Have Been Me

Your POV

 

After eating breakfast I went up to my room. I admit, I felt a bit excited and giddy, I mean, COME ON, if someone who looks like Kim Jaejoong, well, he didn’t really ask me out, he just wanted to hang and its for the image we are trying to keep, wouldn’t you be excited?

After taking a bath, I entered my walk in closet. And here goes my dilemma, what do I wear? It’s a weekend; I should wear something, relaxed and comfy. I grabbed a pair of denim blue skinny’s, a red and white striped shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and grabbed my white Prada loafers.

“Dongsaeng-ah?” I heard Yunho oppa’s voice.

“I’m in here!” I hollered.

I saw him enter the closet wearing his riding clothes.

“You’re of riding?” I asked.

“Yeah, you? Waa,, kiddo, you look different in jeans.”He grinned.

“Whatever, what time will you be leaving?”

“In a few minutes, where are you going?”

“Jaejoong wanted to hang, and you know our image.”

He nodded thoughtfully.

“Then, I’ll be going, kiddo. Bye.” He kissed my forehead.

“Bye, Oppa.”

He walked away then he stopped at the door.

“And, Youngie,”

“Hmm?” I fixing my hair.

“Be careful.” He said.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

“Be careful.” I said as I exited her room.

Somehow I have a feeling that my sister is already starting to fall for Jae. I can see how she smiles when he’s around and she changed, in a good way of course. Since it’s just a pretend thing, she might get hurt and I don’t want that.

I was driving my Ferrari on the way to the stables, when my phone rang.

“Yes?”

“Yunho oppa?”

……………… It cant be her,, she’s back? That…..voice…

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

I woke up a bit late. I was on my way to the pool when I saw my brother. He looked…different.

“Morning sweet pea, you’re up late.” He said as I entered his room and plopped on the sofa.

“Hmmm, not really, you going out?”

“Yes.” He was typing something on his Ipad.

“Definitely not to the company.” I muttered.

“What?”

“You’re not wearing your usual clothes, Kim Jaejoong, tell me, are you off to a date?”

“Minyoung and I are going out today~”

I squealed.

“It’s not what you think, it’s just for our image.”

“Reason all you want, Oppa, I know you tooooo well.” I grinned as I sat up.

I never thought I’d get to live to this to moment, when my brother finally asked a girl out.

“What do you mean? And, anyway, aren’t you going to take a bath already? It’s almost 8.”

“Nope, I’m heading for a swim. Say hi to Minyoung for me!” I said as I walked out of the room with a smile on my face.

My brother is slowly losing his cold demeanor.

 

Your POV

 

My phone rang while I was watching TV.

“Hello?”

“Minyoung-ah, I’m already downstairs.”

“Really? I’ll be going down.”

Oh, Minyoung, please don’t be nervous. Please.

I made my way down and found him at the curb with his Jaguar.

“Hey.” I said.

“You look pretty.” He said.

“Th,,thanks.” I smiled at him.

Wait, he looks different, he wasn’t wearing his typical suit,,but I like it. It makes him look more…..good looking.

jyj-nii-5.jpg

“So where are we off to?” I asked, he was driving. I was stopping myself from looking at his side profile.

“Hmm, I was thinking, will it be okay if we watch movies then eat after?”

“Sure, that’s cool.”

“But, Minyoung-ah, you still didn’t give me an answer.”

“About what?”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I had to ask that. I don’t know why, but a big part of me was curious, if she had any feelings for him. I mean, I wouldn’t want to be in a difficult situation, I know Siwon is interested in her, I just wanted to know her side. And why am I being bothered about this?! Kim Jaejoong, get a hold of yourself~

“About what?”

“I asked you…if..you had…feelings for…Siwon.” I stuttered. I’m stuttering??!!

I saw her look down, suddenly I felt nervous.

“You know what, it’s okay if you cant answer me.”

“None.”

“None?”

“I don’t have any feelings for him.” She nodded and smiled at me.

“Well, I thought you liked him and our pretend thing might place you in a difficult situation.”

“No, it doesn’t, I find it exciting.”

“True.”

Why do I feel relieved? The moment she said that she had no feelings for him, why did I smile? Jae, you cant fall for her,,right?

 

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

What should I do today? I feel so….bored at home. Brotha’s off on a date with my bestfriend, Yunho oppa’s probably still asleep, should I just roam around the city? I stood up and walked to my walk in closet. I wore a white sleeveless dress and my favorite knee high booties. Maybe I should visit some galleries. I nodded to myself. I tied my hair in a ponytail.

I was about to set off when my phone rang.

“Young Miss? I’m sorry to disturb you, but Miss Hwang is in the company right now, she’s creating trouble ma’am.”

“Ah, really? I’ll be heading now.”

“I’m sorry to call you young miss, but I cant call the Chief.”

“It’s okay, my oppa’s busy.”

Hwang Sooyeon, you still don’t give up, do you. Maybe it’s time I show her the real me. I smirked as  I went down.

“Butler Jang, I’m using the BMW.”

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

The young miss of Kim Co. was seen driving out from their mansion with her white BMW convertible. She was smirking as she drove by. Of course she was, she had something fir her brother’s fiancé wannabe.

normal_12507595682009082018141g.jpg?w=55

“Hwang Sooyeon, I’ll show you what I can do.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++